Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ To fulfill your destiny ❯ Are you insane? ( Chapter 13 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello everyone! Yes, it's me again, with the last chapter of "To fulfil your destiny". I'm sorry if this story didn't went to well, but lately I've not been myself, so probably it won't be such a great final chapter. I'll do my best, but please forgive me f it's not worth your patience.

Once again, thank you for all who reviewed, this was my most successful fic, although I don't totally agree with you, because when I first though of this plot, it was supposed to go much better. Please forgive all my madness and any mistake you found.

Thank you for reading and reviewing!

Thank you Sakura for reviewing and for waiting so long!

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the original characters, but I one the ones I've created.

"…" - Dialogue

«…» - Thoughts

'…' - Whispers, or words with double meaning

(…) - Author notes

# Italic # - Flashback

@£@£@£@£@£@ - Scene changeTO FULFIL YOUR DESTINY *By: NightAngel*

Chapter 13: "Are you insane?"

[Last Chapter]

As Hitomi watched him leave, she prayed to the Gods that he would return safely so they could marry and become a family soon

[Last Chapter]

@£@£@£@£@£@

"So you say my wife was under a spell all this time?" - Yuso (Millerna's husband) asked shocked. The king had light brown hair and blue eyes.

"Yes your majesty! Tunkark is very powerful, and that was why none of your wizards could know of it! I myself had some trouble in taking notice of the spell! Although I'm sure she has had a different behaviour in the last weeks. Am I correct?" - He took a good look at everyone that was in the big room. Princess Eries, Millerna's father, King Yuso and Queen Millerna herself, who was currently still asleep in the bed.

"Yes, but we didn't eve think about that possibility!" - Yuso said nervously as we paced around the room in circles. - "What can we do now? It's not wise to attack Bas'ram, but this situation can not go unpunished!" - Eries eyes worriedly.

"Yuso, relax! First we have to find out why they were doing this, and that we'll decide what to do!"

"She's right Yuso! We can't commit mistakes. Now that Gaea is in peace we do not want to start a war. Although they did deserve a good lesson! No one does this to my daughter and gets out harmless!" - Millerna's father said angered.

"Athughan, can you please interrogate the prisoner when he wakes up?" - the King asked kindly to the Fanelian wizard.

"I don't need to your majesty! I already know what Bas'ram reasons were!" - the three members of Asturia's royalty looked at him and asked him to go on.

@£@£@£@£@£@

Van looked at the sky n front of him and smiled. Although the situation was not good, he couldn't be very mad or worried, now he had more than enough reasons to be happy. Hitomi had decided not to go back to the Mystic Moon, and they were to get married in two weeks. Only one thing forbidden him from being happy, and that was Bas'ram's betrayal. Van could not understand why the king would want Asturia and Fanelia to be at war. What profit could he get out of that useless conflict?

Well, he would get his answers soon enough. He could already see the capital of Bas'ram down bellow, in the distance. Soon enough …

@£@£@£@£@£@

"King Van Fanel? What brings you to our country so unexpectedly? Is there any development on the conflict with Asturia, your majesty?" - one of the King's advisers asked him, as he stepped inside the Palace.

"Yes, and I need to speak to your King immediately!" -the adviser could see anger in Van's brownish eyes. He wed and guided Van to the throne room, were the king waited.

"Van, how nice to see you again so soon! Any news? Good ones I expect!" - the king said with is al fake smile. Van smirked, but soon returned to his angered face once more.

"Bad I'm afraid!" - Van watched as the kings face turned into a serious one, but the glint in his eyes showed him that the king was extremely happy, something Van had neglected to see before. - "My fiancé, Hitomi, …" - Van watched as the king winced a little and tried to contain his own anger, and Van could not understand why. - "… had some premonitory dreams about this matter, and two days ago she told me what she saw, and I decided to send three of my best wizards to check that information out." - Van watched very closely every expression the king made - "What we found out, did not please me at all!" - Van raised his voice a little and the King jumped a little in his seat, as all the other guards in the room watched. - "I demand an explanation in why your best wizard enchanted the Queen and forced her into decide this war against my country!"

"What are you talking about Van? I …" - the king said sweating nervously

"I'm not finished! You commanded your best wizard to do this dirty job, and I'm wiling to forgive you, f you give me a god explanation. But … if you choose not to tell me the truth, I will be forced to declare war against your country, and our alliance will be off forever. Understood?" - Van yelled.

"Van, I can explain!" - the king did not have the chance to continue, because he noticed another presence in the room.

"Is it true father?" - Lumia asked, while tears ran down her cheeks. - "How could you go s low? I had already said no, why did you have to do this, especially by these means? Why father?" - she ran off the room and the king just stood there paralysed, looking at the empty spot where once she had been.

"I'm still waiting!" - Van said impatiently.

There was a pause.

"It as selfish of me!" - the king started. - "I wanted Lumia to marry you, because you two looked very close, and I though you would be the best husband for her. I asked her opinion and she always told me you two were only friends, but I just though otherwise. I expected that once the war began you would search my help, and I would just ask you to marry her in exchange for my help, and than I would end the war before to even started. I did it because I though I was the best for the two of you. The war wouldn't ever take place, it was just false alarm."

Van looked at the king, not believing his own ears. All this commotion because he wanted him and Lumia to get married? The king must be crazy. - "Have you any idea of what was at risk? You placed tow countries in verge of war! All of this because of your hunger for more power?"

"NO! That was not my reason! I wanted only what was best for Lumia, and I though that was you!" - Van watched as the King started crying, and suddenly all his anger disappeared. The war would never take place, so he did not have the need to put his country in a second war against Bas'ram. But they did deserve a good punishment, right? - "Are you willing to pay for your mistakes?" - the king nodded. - "I will talk with Asturia, and we will find a way of making you pay without much suffer! I've decided that war was not a solution. After you did have some good intentions, kind of!" - Van turned his back on the king and headed to the doors. - "Meanwhile, think about your mistakes your majesty!" - and with hat said, Van left the room, and soon Bas'ram.

@£@£@£@£@£@

On his way back to Fanelia, Van couldn't' get his mind out of that conversation he had with the king. They were great friends, so how could the Bas'ram leader do such a thing? Ok, e did it because he though it was the best, but … it was insane! I mean, who would remember such a thing? He wouldn't for sure.

He snapped out of his thoughts when he saw Fanelia in the distance. He smiled when his imagination took him to Hitomi, his fiancé.

The started descending and soon enough Van landed Escaflowne on the landing place.

Very soon, he as surrounded by a crowd of advisers who wanted to know every little detail, but Van's eyes were somewhere else.

His smile widened when he spotted Hitomi among the crowd. He jumped off Escaflowne and ran to her.

"Van!" - Hitomi jumped on his arms and hugged him lose, as did he. - "Are you ok?" - she asked with tears in her eyes.

"Let me check! - Van let go her and looked himself up and down to make sure he was all in one piece. - "Yep! I'm ok!" - he said playfully.

"Jackass!" - she laughed with him and gave him a light kiss on the lips. - "I was worried you know?"

"I was only out for six hours!" - he said smiling.

"It was more than enough!" - he picked her up in his arms and carried her inside the Palace, with is advisers following right behind, filling him with questions.

@£@£@£@£@£@

In the next day, Van and Hitomi travelled to Asturia and together they agreed on what punishment to give to Bas'ram (don't ask what it was, because today I'm out of ideas! Sorry!). After that Van returned and started preparing everything for their wedding. Two weeks later, their wedding day arrived, and Hitomi was proclaimed Queen of Fanelia, by the side of her eternal lover as King.

The End!

AHHHHHHHHH! UI sucked I know! *Bows in apology* I'm so sorry! I did think about describing the wedding ceremony, but I tried and it was lame, so I decide to do t. I'm really sorry if sucked.

When I fell like it, I'll rewrite each and every chapter, and it will probably be better.

Please REVIEW, even if it s to say that I suck at everything I do because I know it's true!).

Thank you for always keep in touch, I love you all!

Bye, bye

***

{Ana Nunes}