Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ To fulfill your destiny ❯ You were right all along ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I'M BACK! Ups, I'm sorry for the delay of this chapter but I was out on work, and I could not write or access ffn.net. This chapter won't be very big, and probably not very good, but Next chapter will be the last and I promise I'll try to make it worth the wait. So enjoy and don't forget to REVIEW! Special thanks to: LOVE WITCH you always review and that's what makes you so special. Thanks! :) Josey, what I meant was that she was in the room Van arranged her; in fact Van had included said 'Your Room'. And about that phrase: "If he still is somewhere!", I meant that, as Van hadn't seen Dryden for a while he did not know if he was still alive. I though I made that clear in Hitomi's quote, quite after Van said that. Thanks! Van Lover, UH! I hadn't even noticed that it was number 13! :p Well, thanks for reviewing and for letting me know that you like it! Thanks!

Now read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the original characters, but I one the ones I've created.

"." - Dialogue «.» - Thoughts '.' - Whispers, or words with double meaning (.) - Author notes # Italic # - Flashback @£@£@£@£@£@ - Scene change

TO FULFIL YOUR DESTINY

*By: NightAngel*

Chapter 12: "You were right all along"

[Last Chapter] "Your spells will never surpass mines, Tunkark!" - And he remained where he was, alert to any suspicious move of anyone in that Palace. Tomorrow he would break the spell, and he would make it so perfectly, that in Bas'ram no one would know their plan had failed. But one thing tormented his thoughts, why would Bas'ram want this war? [Last Chapter]

@£@£@£@£@£@

Hitomi opened her eyes and met and met the most wonderful sight she had ever seen. She was in an open field, with the wind blowing softly across her skin. A beautiful blue lake laid its waters near her, and she had never felt so peaceful in her life. She noticed that her clothes had changed, she was now wearing a simple white gown that reached her feet, with a V neck and no sleeves. She smiled and breathed the air deeply, filling her lungs with pure air. And then suddenly, she noticed she was not alone. She turned around and her eyes met a pure white horse, not very far from her. "You were right!" - Hitomi's eyes lifted up when the horse-like-creature spoke. "Nani" - she uttered. "I said you were right, and I was wrong all along!" "Hey, I know you!" - Hitomi said after recognising the voice. "That's right! I'm the one who always told you that you could not change fate! But I was totally wrong. You were able, not only to change your destiny, but also the destiny of all around you!" - the horse said. "How's that?" "You were supposed to say no to Van's proposal! Your destiny was to choose your family, not the man you love! And by doing so, you changed Van's destiny, along with all around both of you! My apologies for m big mistake!" - Hitomi watched as the white horse bow to her in respect, and she did the same in return. - Good luck dear Hitomi!" - and as soon as the horse said that, Hitomi started to see al around her become blurred, and the next thing she saw was a white painted roof. She blinked her eyes a couple of times, and than looked around. She smiled hen she remembered what had happened last night. Van was sound asleep, on top of her, and she didn't mind at all. For her, he was as light as a feather. She had her head on the crock of his neck, and he was with his arms around her waist. The sheets were in a very messy way, and her smile could only get wider when she remembered this wasn't her room. (Do I need to be more specific? :p) She felt when Van started stirring a little in his sleep, and soon enough he opened his eyes and met hers. His smile only melted Hitomi even more. - "Good morning, lovely!" - he said as he planted a light kiss in her lips. "Good morning!" - Hitomi's arms were now around his neck, and all along his black hair. "Did you had a god night sleep?" - Van asked as he rolled over on his back, bringing her with him. "How could I not, after last night?" - Van's smile grew wider and Hitomi leaned forward to another kiss, deeper and even more passionate than the first one. Van rolled her on her back once again, and started planting butterfly kisses on her face, down her neck and shoulders. Hitomi moaned a little. - "Van!" .. When someone knocked at the door. Van gave an angered look at the door, as if that would kill whoever was behind it. He got up angrily, with a sheet around his waist. - "This is better be good!" - he yelled when he opened the door, just to find Innywa with a clock around his whole body. - "Oh! Innywa! Do you got any news?" - Van asked more calmly. "Yes your majesty! We found out that Bas'ram is really after all that has happened lately! The Queen is under a powerful spell, only performed by the Bas'ramian wizards! Athughan will make a counter spell that will release Queen Millerna!" "Thank you Innywa! I'll deal with this situation right away!" - Van said calmly, while inside e was boiling "I'm sorry if I interrupted something your majesty!" Innywa said bowing. "Ahahaha!" - Van forced a nervous laugh, and scratched the back of his head. - "Don't worry about it!" - and with that said, he closed the door, right after Innywa started walking away. Van laid his back against the door and started deeply at the floor. "Van?" - Hitomi started. "You were right!" - one of those question marks appeared near Hitomi's head (;p) - "I never though that Bas'ram could go so low! Ana, I still don't understand why would they want to do this!" - Hitomi got up from the bed, completely oblivious to the fact that she was naked, and walked up to Van, hugging him close. He gave a heavy sigh and then smiled. - "But I know everything will be ok now!" - he took the sheet from around his waist and placed it around the two of them, making Hitomi blush. - "Because you're here with me, so nothing can go wrong!" - and they kissed once again.

@£@£@£@£@£@

Athughan watched as Queen Millerna walked through the shadows of the Palace, until she reached a dead end. Then she made something he did not quite see, and the wall started regrouping and forming a passage. The wizard smiled and fallowed her through the passage, and a labyrinth of stairs. After a couple of minutes, they reached the end, and two big doors opened, revealing a throne-lie-room painted in shadows and left out of any source of light. "Millerna! How are things going? Have you done everything as I commanded you to?" - the Queen kneeled on the floor, and muttered a very silent yes. (Can you imagine a Queen knelling before anyone? ()*_*) "Very well! This way the king will be very pleased, and I will be very rich!" - he released one of those evil laughs (Hohoho! I had to do that! It's so funny, those attempts on evil laughs that the villains do all he time. :p) "Shut the hell off!" -the Bas'ramian wizard felt something in his throat, and suddenly he could no longer speak. He tried in vain to let something out . anything, but nothing would come. "And you claim yourself the biggest wizard in Gaea?" - Athughan scowled. - "Pathetic!" - he lifted a hand in the air, and both the Queen and the other wizard fell to the ground, unconscious. - "Let the show begin!"

@£@£@£@£@£@

"I'll be back soon! Don't worry, Ok?" - Van asked as he kissed his soon-to- be-wife full in the lips. He climbed to Escaflowne's back and took flight, along with 10 more Guymelefs. Hitomi waved at him and he waved back. B now, everyone at the Palace knew of their engagement and hat Bas'ram was the cause of the conflict between Asturia and Fanelia. And Van had ordered them to prepare the wedding while he was out to Bas'ram to try to find out the reason of al this madness. Hitomi and the King's wedding was to take place in two weeks. Ore than enough time!" they all said. As Hitomi watched him leave, she prayed to the Gods that he would return safely so they could marry and become a family soon
THE END!
Joking! You fell for that one didn't ya? Well, I know that I'm weird, but I'm not stupid! I mean who would end the story here? «You!« [Everyone says at the same time], I sweatdroped "No I would not! Anyway one more chapter to go and I'm done with my Escaflowne Fics." Ana by he way, I'm sorry gain for the short chapter. Bye, bye. *** {Ana Nunes}