Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ To fulfill your destiny ❯ You'll make me the happiest man alive! ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi! I'm back, as I promised, in one week! I'm sorry for not doing it sooner, but it wasn't possible. Lots of work to do, and from now on it will get worse. I'll have to do an Exhibition and my boss keeps asking me to make extra hours of work. I wouldn't mind, but I've been feeling so hill, I can't even get a good night's sleep! Well, anyway, I'm not going to talk on and on about my life.

I want to thank LOVE WITCH, once again, for reviewing all the time, you're the best.

Enjoy yourselves, while reading this chapter! And as I had said before I suck at describing kiss scenes (I wonder why!).

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the original characters, but I one the ones I've created.

"…" - Dialogue

«…» - Thoughts

'…' - Whispers, or words with double meaning

(…) - Author notes

# Italic # - Flashback

@£@£@£@£@£@ - Scene change

TO FULFIL YOUR DESTINY

*By: NightAngel*

Chapter 11: "You'll make me the happiest man alive!" _ Van

[Last Chapter]

Our lips separated for brief seconds, because we needed to breath. And in those brief seconds I found my only opportunity.

I looked deep into his brown eyes and smiled, with him smiling back.

When he was leaning forward again, I said it. - "I love you Van!" - he stopped and looked deep into my emerald eyes, smiling.

"I love you too!" - our lips met once again, and one thing I knew for sure. «No matter what happens, that vision will never come true! Not while I'm alive!»

[Last Chapter]

Van and Hitomi kissed without stopping (Well, maybe only to breath once in a while! :p), Van picked her up in his arms and carried her all the way to his bed.

He laid her down, not stopping the kisses … when someone knocked at the door! (AHAHAHA, I did it again! I'm so evil!)

Van growled in frustration, and was ready to kick someone's ass very hard. He got up from the bed, stumping hard on the floor, and opened the door, very enraged

"WHAT?" - Lethia shivered with fear when he saw his king yelling that way, and he knew right then that he had interrupted something very important. He noticed that Van was only wearing a small towel around his waist. He looked inside the room and saw a very embarrassed Hitomi seating on Van's bed. He gulped hard.

"I-I'm sorry, but we will be arriving Fanelia's soil in 2 minutes Sir! (And mind you, it was the first time he didn't call him Van!)" - Van growled again, showing his perfect white teeth, ready to kill. Lethia gulped again.

"Argh!" - Van closed the door very hard on Lethia's face and he fell off on his but.

"Shit!" - Lethia said under his breath. - "Gotta be more careful when coming to speak to Van! Hell!" - he growled, holding on to his bleeding nose, while walking off to his room, to get his stuffs.

@£@£@£@£@£@

Later, in the meeting-room of Fanelia:

"I count on your services Athughan!" - a man on his thirties, with red hair and golden eyes, bowed to the king.

"I shall not fail, your majesty!" - he walked off, with his black clock, flying behind him. Two others, also with black cloaks, fallowed him to the exit.

"What do you think about all of this Van!" - a very young boy, with brown hair and light brown eyes asked, as he got up from his seat at the table.

"I do not know what to think anymore, Yamatzo (His top-sorcerer, remember?)! Things are not what they once were! I don't even know whom to trust now!" - the young boy smiled, while his king walked off to a big window, from where the sunlight came in, illuminating the entire room.

"I heard some news!" - he said teasingly and Van noticed. - "Some say, we may have a marriage soon! Have you finally found your Queen?" - his King smiled, and that did not go unnoticed.

"News really have wings, right?" - Yamatzo smiled too. - "I didn't propose yet, and to tell you the truth … I'm not very sure of if I should!" - Van said, while his face turned into sadness.

"What was that? I don't think I heard you well Van!" Yamatzo said, while putting a hand behind his year and getting on his tiptoes. Although he was only fourteen, he was pretty tall for his age, almost reaching Van's shoulder.

Van couldn't help but smile. - "Yamatzo, she belongs to a whole different world! What if she wants to go back?"

"You'll never know until you talk with her about it, right?" - Yamatzo walked off the room, and when he was in front of the big double doors, he turned around and gave him a last advice. - "This may be your only opportunity Van! Keep that in mind!" - and with that said, he opened the doors, and went off the big meeting-room.

Van just stood where he was, thinking about Yamatzo's words. The sun filling him with a sense of happiness he had not feel in what looked like ages.

@£@£@£@£@£@

After dinner, that night:

"Hitomi, wait!" - Van called off, when she was heading to her chambers. She turned around smiling.

"Yes?" - she was wearing a long white dress with a red bodice, with long sleeves, and she had her hair loose.

"Can we talk?" - Hitomi nodded and he took her hand, guiding her towards the gardens.

Outside it was night, and the stars were shining so brightly, that it seemed as though they were dancing around the two moons, hanging together in the sky.

"It's a beautiful night, isn't it?" - Van looked at her and smiled, nodding his head. They continued walking, until they reached a beautiful fountain, with a statue of a mermaid that reminded Hitomi of Silfide.

They sat on the edge of the fountain, and Hitomi dived her hand in the cold water, smiling at both their reflections in the water.

"Hitomi, I need to ask you something really important." - Van said with a serious face. Hitomi looked up at him, confused but nodding him to continue. (Van was wearing casual clothes. Just some brown pants and white shirt under a brown one, without sleeves.) - "Do you … intend to go back to the Mystic Moon?" - Hitomi looked down at the water, thinking on what to say.

Reality was that she wanted to stay, but her family would be worried if she did not go back. But, she knew that if she returned, she would be miserable.

"I-I think not Van! And although I'm afraid to worry my family, here is where I feel at home! Do you understand?" - Van smiled, and he got down on one knee. He took a velvet box from his pants' pocket, and opened it, revealing a beautiful ring, with a very beautiful blue stone called the Aswen. Hitomi couldn't believe her own eyes.

"Hitomi, will you marry me and make me the happiest man alive?" - Tears came running down Hitomi's eyes, and she couldn't even say a word, so she jumped on him and kissed him like she had never done before. While Van slipped the ring into her finger.

It wouldn't be long until their wedding!

@£@£@£@£@£@

Later, in Asturia:

"I knew it!" - a man hidden in the shadows, whispered through the night.

"She is under a very powerful spell, although I do not know any who could perform it!" - another one said.

"But I do!" - the third, Athughan answered, with a cold face. - "Innywa, go back to Fanelia and tell our king that lady Hitomi was right! Bas'ram is really behind this all!" - the first one nodded and disappeared in the darkness of the night. - "Yurtwa, I need you to go buy me, seed of Aruki!" - the second nodded and did also disappear.

Athughan watched as the princess entered her private chambers, where her husband slept calmly, oblivious to his wife's absence.

"Your spells will never surpass mines, Tunkark!" - And he remained where he was, alert to any suspicious move of anyone in that Palace. Tomorrow he would break the spell, and he would make it so perfectly, that in Bas'ram no one would know their plan had failed.

But one thing tormented his thoughts, why would Bas'ram want this war?

Yata! Another short, short Chapter! (I know and I'm sorry!), but I did make him propose! I know it was a lame scene, but it was the best I could do.

Well, next week, I'll have another chapter on! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.

Please REVIEW, please …

Well, see you next time!

Bye, bye.

***

{Ana Nunes}