Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ To fulfill your destiny ❯ I've aways loved you! ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hi there! How is everybody? Good I expect! Well, I've got news, good ones too! From now on, I'll be updating a lot faster, because this is the only fanfics that I've left. After I finish this one, I'll start writing some for Card Captor Sakura, and I'll eventually write another for Escaflowne, but not so soon! I need to change! If you get my point! I'll try to make this story very sweet and funny, but I'll probably fail miserably! Anyway, it shouldn't take me many chapters to the end. Because I've programmed my fics to finish almost at the same time, and it worked! It will probably have four or five chapters more. And don't worry, this will definitely be V/H, just like I had promised on the first chapter.

Well, I want to thank LOVE WITCH, thank you for reading my fanfics, you're just adorable.

And of course I have to thank 'Anonymous', because you always review, and that feels great. By the way, I meant Millerna, but they say Mirana in the show, and I really thought her name was that. But from now on I'll write it correctly.

I hope you all like this chapter. Lots of V/H moments. Read & Review!

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the original characters, but I one the ones I've created.

"…" - Dialogue

«…» - Thoughts

'…' - Whispers, or words with double meaning

(…) - Author notes

# Italic # - Flashback

@£@£@£@£@£@ - Scene change

TO FULFIL YOUR DESTINY

*By: NightAngel*

Chapter 10: "I've always loved you!"

Van and Hitomi stopped laughing, when the sounds from the other room started increasing. They exchanged weird looks, and ran off the room still laughing.

Hitomi leaned against the wall of the kitchen, panting for air. Van leaned on, supporting his hands on his knees and also panting for air.

"They could at least … have the decency … to got to another room!" - Hitomi said, still panting hard, but already being able to stand up straight.

"I totally agree!" - Van said while getting two glasses from kitchen cabinet and opening the tap, filling the glasses with water. He handed one for Hitomi who thanked him, and drank the liquid from the other in a single gulp. - "About what we were talking before! As I had said before, I'll be sending my best men to Asturia. They'll find out what's wrong with Millerna and will tell me the source of the problem!" - he said reassuringly.

"I have this weird felling that Bas'ram is behind it al!" - Hitomi said while dishing both glasses, and cleaning her hands with a towel.

"Hitomi! Bas'ram is an Ally, they would never do such a thing! I know what I'm talking about!" - he walked up to where she was, leaning her back against the kitchen table. He leaned closer, so close that she could feel his warm breath in her face. - "Since you arrived, we didn't even got the time to talk properly! We've been apart for seven years! I'm sure you have lots to tell!" - he said while placing his hands on the table, both on the sides of her waist.

She smiled weakly as she felt weak on the knees. «God! Does he need to be so close? Not that I mind but … ARGH! Why can't he just kiss me and end this torture?» - she though as her breathing became rather slow and painful. - "Mhn! Why don't you start first? I'm sure you've got lots to tell too!" - he smiled down at her.

"I've already told you most of it, the night I found you. Remember?" - a big grin appeared in his face and he noticed Hitomi uneasiness with how close he was. - "Just tell me a little bit about your life! Say? Do you have a boyfriend? Or maybe a husband?" - Hitomi made a disgusting face and Van couldn't help but smile.

"No! What the hell gave you that idea? I don't have a boyfriend, and less yet a husband. My life was plain simple. Wake up, get breakfast, go to university come back home, eat dinner and go to sleep. Nothing big happened in the last seven years!" - she seemed to think for a while. - "You know what? I just noticed my life was a boring hell!" - he smiled even more and leaned closer, and she leaned back even more.

"What are you afraid of?" - he leaned even closer, and soon Hitomi could not lean back anymore.

"Should I be afraid of something? Like you for example?" - his grin got even wider. And he wouldn't stop leaning closer. He was so close, that she was already trembling all over, their lips were only inches apart.

"Maybe you should? What do you think?" - they just looked deep into each others eyes, loosing track of time. Hitomi closed her eyes, as Van closed the distance between them.

"Argh! I'm starving! Hmm?!?" - Lethia and Nino entered the kitchen right before their lips met. They just stood there, looking at the two lovers in a very awkward position over the table.

"A-Ano?" - Nino started, as he and Lethia started stepping back, seeing how infuriated their king was.

Van was completely boiling. You could see the veins popping out of his head. - "We're sorry!" - Lethia and Nino said in a very girly voice, running off like chickens. Forgetting all about how hungry they were.

Van sighed in frustration and looked back at Hitomi who was now far from him, next to the fridge.

"Sorry about that!" - Van said embarrassed, with one had on his black hair. - "I'll be going now!" - Hitomi wanted to stop him, but something inside her told her not too. And she sighed as she watched his retreating form in the hall.

She though about going back to her room, but Mitra and Dryden had probably not yet finished their 'business'. She walked out, into a big room, with a big aquarium, where thousands of sea creatures were living. She was marvelled by it all, she had always been fascinated for sea Creatures. They belonged to a whole different world. Much more beautiful and fascinating in its own way.

She leaned closer to the glass, separating her from the sea wonders, and the moment her hands touched it, she saw something swimming her way. It came very fast, and it looked quite big.

She became frightened, but reminded herself that the glass would protect her. She soon saw what it was.

"A mermaid?" - the mermaid was like a beautiful girl, with light blue hair and amazing eyes in the same colour, her long blue tail, danced in the water. And Hitomi was taken aback by her face, innocent and extremely beautiful. Any men would fall for her looks, if she were human.

The mermaid smiled at her and so did Hitomi in return. The mermaid placed her own hands on the glass, over Hitomi's, as if she wanted to feel them.

She spoke, but no words came out. Hitomi concentrated on the movement of her lips and saw that they both spoke the same language. The mermaid's name was Silfide (is that her name?).

"It's a pleasure Silfide! My name's Hitomi!" - Silfide nodded and looked deep into Hitomi's green eyes.

'You look sad, surface being!' - Silfide said. Hitomi smiled at the name she gave to humans.

"I'm not sad, just plain confused!" - Hitomi looked down at her feet and Silfide wanted to be able to lift her chin up and make her look at her eyes. Hitomi seemed to notice it and looked up smiling.

'Love brings many doubts! But the confusion is your own fault! You will never know how he feels if you don't tell him your feelings!' - Hitomi's eyes widened in shock. She talked so wisely, and Hitomi knew right then that Silfide had gone though the same as her, at least once. Hitomi felt pity for her, but the beautiful mermaid only smiled.

'I'm happy now! I found someone else to love!' - Hitomi smiled.

"Thank you for your advice Silfide!" I hope you go back to that lucky guy who captured your heart!" - Silfide smiled and muttered a small goodbye, as she watched Hitomi leaving the room.

@£@£@£@£@£@

Hitomi walked slowly to where she knew Van's chambers were. She inhaled deeply, and then left it all out.

She knocked at the door, and waited for about two minutes, until Van answered the door, dripping wet, and only with a towel, that barely covered anything.

He was drying up his hair with a towel, and he didn't really notice who was at the door. When he noticed that the person hadn't said a word for about three minutes, he looked up, and his eyes widened, and his cheeks became an interesting shade of red.

"Hitomi? What the hell?" - he hid behind the door, and only his head was out. - "What the hell are you doing here?" - he whispered, looking around the hall, making sure no one else had seen him.

Hitomi didn't answer. She just stood there, mouth hanging open and eyes fixed on the empty spot where Van was three seconds ago.

"Hitomi?!?" - he waved his hand in front of her face and immediately she snapped out of t. she blushed madly when she realized what she had just been doing.

"Gomen …" - Hitomi said nervously.

"Iye! I'm the one who should apologise! I didn't knew it was you at the door! I'm really sorry!" - he sad bowing. (Even if you could only see his head!)

«Well, I'm not at all sorry! Oh God! He has such a nice body! He's so freakin HOT!» - she though at the same time she tried to calm down her acing heart and the blood that was running up her face, making her seem like a human tomato.

"But tell me, why did you need to see me?" - she thanked the Gods that he had broken the silence once more.

"Ugh … Ah … I …" - Hitomi couldn't say a coherent word. Van lifted a brow.

"Hitomi are you alright?" - she was not fine. She started felling dizzy. Maybe it was the heat! She was boiling up. Soon everything became pitch black.

"Hitomi!" - Van caught her just in time. He sighed relieved, and was forced to carry her inside his room.

«Couldn't you torture me a little less, God?» - Van though as he placed her down in his bed. He watched her sleeping figure, thinking that she looked even more beautiful. He could feel himself redden, and he ran to the bathroom, to take another cold shower … :p

@£@£@£@£@£@

#Hitomi's P.O.V.#

I woke up, still felling extremely dizzy. I opened my eyes slowly and looked around. This wasn't my room?

I heard water running, and I knew right away that I was in Van's room, and he was taking a shower. My cheeks grew even redder, when my thoughts travelled to the bathroom.

«HENTAI [means Pervert]! Stop thinking like that!»

I sat back on the bed, leaning my back against the cold wall, and looked to the bathroom's door. Unfortunately, praying to the Gods that he would come out completely naked.

«NO! STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!» - my heart started beating really fast, and I felt butterflies in my stomach.

Really, I couldn't believe I was 22 already. Was acting like a love sick teenager and a pervert one too.

Soon the water went off and I heard Van humming a song. One that I had heard many times when we were travelling together. Every night he would hum it to the skies, unaware that I was listening to him. (The song Folken always hummed!)

When he finally came out he still had the same towel around his waist, and was once again drying his hair. He looked up at me with a puzzled face, which soon turned to a worried one.

"What happened to you?" - he asked as he walked to the bed and sat down on the opposite side of where I was.

I though in if I should really tell him. But that would be to embarrassing.

"It's nothing big! I'm a weakling that's all!" - I said with a sly smile. And I don't think he bought that one, because he lifted a brow at me.

"Right! I'll pretend I believe you!" - he got up, opening his wardrobe, and I sighed relieved. - "You still haven't told me why you came here!" - he took off some black pants and a white shirt. Oh he would look so hot in those. - "Hitomi?" - I can't believe I just drifted off to la-la-land again! I've gotta be crazy!

"Hmh? You see … I … needed to tell you … something important!" - I said while I was looking at my hands.

"Go on! I'm listening!" - he just stood there, with his clothes in his arms, back against the wardrobe's doors and a serious face on. I suddenly got really shy and scared. I got up from the bed and ran to the door, ready to leave. But before I eve reached the doorknob, he grabbed my wrists and pulled me back, right into his arms.

"Where do you think you're going?" - he put his arms around my waist, preventing me from running away.

Once again, I felt week on the knees. I could feel his wet body against mine. « Ah! This is so unbearable! I just have this urge to kiss him, but no! Why can't I just do it? It's not that hard right?»

"Are you going to tell me freely, or do I have to take the words out of your mouth myself?" - he asked with a big grin.

«You can take anything in and out my mouth! Argh! Not the Hentai thoughts again! This isn't helping me! Not one bit!»

"And how would you do that?" - «Ah! Where the hell did that come from? Argh!»

"Just like this!" - his hold on my waist tightened, and he leaned forward slowly. I closed my eyes, and I just hoped that this time no one would interrupt us. And my wish came true.

Our lips touched for the first time, and I felt like if I was in heaven. I placed my arms around his neck and our kiss deepened.

His tongue touched my lips and I knew exactly what he wanted. My lips parted to let him in, and we holded on to each other for dear life, as we became like wild animals.

Our lips separated for brief seconds, because we needed to breath. And in those brief seconds I found my only opportunity.

I looked deep into his brown eyes and smiled, with him smiling back.

When he was leaning forward again, I said it. - "I love you Van!" - he stopped and looked deep into my emerald eyes, smiling.

"I love you too!" - our lips met once again, and one thing I knew for sure. «No matter what happens, that vision will never come true! Not while I'm alive!»

Oh! Wasn't that sweet? But I'm going ruin their party! And if you're wondering how far did they go, the answer will come on next chapter. But always remember this is PG-13 and not R.

I hope you liked my stupid scenes of mushy V/H. I just simply love to ruin their fun. But they finally confessed. So you'd better congratulate me. I know it all sucks. I'm a disaster when it comes to kissing scenes!

Anyway, please review! I'll post another chapter next week, or maybe even during this week, you just wait!

Bye, bye

***

{Ana Nunes}

REVIEW