Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ To fulfill your destiny ❯ Vision or a nightmare? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Could someone explain to me why we have to write this all the time? Everyone knows I don't own Escaflowne, or their original story. But I own my characters and plot.

My third fanfiction!!!! Yeah!!!! I'm happy and I hope you are too. Enjoy

To fulfil your destiny

`The feelings they have one for each other …

Could it be that their feelings are stronger than all the thoughts from the ones who dedicated all their dreams to war?

Could it be, that this moment … created by the fragile union from two beings, can be eternal?'

-Don' Kirk-

"Holly shit!" - Hitomi and her friend Yukari start running towards the train station. The rain started falling hardly and unpredictably when they were walking around on the town.

Chapter 1: Vision or nightmare?

"I'm soaked Hitomi!" - Yukari protested, while catching her breath - "And this stupid rain had to start falling right now?" - Hitomi smiled. Yukari hadn't changed a bit.

The train came and stopped on the train station. The doors were open and lots of people came out, opening their umbrellas.

"Come!" - Yukari grabbed Hitomi's right arm and pulled her inside the train.

"What's the big hurry?" - Hitomi asked after they got in.

"I still have to do my bag!" - Hitomi laugh a little and Yukari made an annoying face. - "Are you making fun of me Kanzaki?"

"No Yukari! But you have all night!" - they sat down and lay their backs on the windows. Soon the train started moving. "I'm so tired!" - Hitomi laid her head on Yukari's shoulder - "I'll just sleep a little! Call me when we get there!"

"Sure!" - Hitomi fell asleep, hearing the sound of the trails.

@£@£@£@£@£ ;@

Hitomi woke up. - "Are we there yet?" - Yukari didn't answer, and before Hitomi could say anything else, she was sucked by a shiny blue pillar of light. - "Gaea?"

She felt the land under her shoes and looked around. She was again in Gaea, and she could see Fanelia in the distance.

It was getting dark, but she walked until she got to the Palace. She was so happy to be back, after seven years. Se ran to the Palace's garden.

The city was yet being rebuilt, but it was magnificent already.

When she got to the gardens she stopped. Seeing three people that she had never seen before. It was a couple and their child, playing happily on the garden.

"Daddy!" - the child, with about two years old, run to his Dad's lap and when he turned around, Hitomi could see who he was.

"Van! I think we should get inside! Diner will be served soon!"

"You're right! Let's go!" - Van picked his son up and grabbed his wife's hand as they walked inside the Palace.

"V-V-Van..." - Hitomi whispered in the air.

"… Hitomi …"

@£@£@£@£@£ ;@

"Hitomi! Wake up!" - Hitomi opened her eyes. She was sweating like a pig. - "Dreaming of him again?" - Yukari asked concerned.

"I was dreaming?" - she asked while putting her head between her hands.

"As usual!" - Yukari answered.

"B-But … this one looked so real!" - Yukari looked at her friend, annoyed.

"And didn't they all?" - the train stopped and the two friends went out. It was dark already, the moon shined above their heads. - "Hitomi!" - Yukari called out as they walked to their homes.

"Yes?" - Hitomi said looking into her friend's eyes.

"Don't forget that tomorrow is our fieldtrip!" - Hitomi smiled. Yukari entered a typical Japanese house. - "See you tomorrow! And don't be late!"

"I won't!" - Hitomi saw her friend come in and restarted her way back to her own house. In the distance, she could see the lights on. Her mother was cocking, her brother was playing videogames on his bedroom and her father was seeing the news. Everything was so … always the same! She sighed as she entered the main doors. - Good night dad!"

"Good night my dear! How went the shopping?" - her father asked, not taking the eyes from the TV.

"Well!" - she turned to the kitchen, her mother was singing happily as she made dinner. - "Good night mom!"

"Hitomi?" - her mother turned around and placed her hands on her hips. - "What time is it?" - Hitomi blinked and stepped back.

"Well …" - her mother smiled and turned back to the food. Hitomi sighed. Indeed it was a little later than what she had predicted … but it wasn't the end of the world!

"I was testing you! Go prepare your things for tomorrow!" - Hitomi turned around.

"Yes mommy!" - she got up the stairs and passed by her brother's room, seeing him play. - "His life depends on that!" - she sighed again and entered her room. It was the same, as it was seven years ago.

She threw the bag over the bed and looked at the mirror, seeing her own reflex. She lifted her arms above her head and relaxed.

She was now twenty-two; she had long brown hair that went above the end of her spine. She was taller and more womanly defined (you know what I mean). She could say she was some girl.

She took off her jacket and put it behind the door, closing it. She went to her wardrobe and opened it, taking a blue bag from inside, and remembering her old bag that she had left in Gaea. She closed the wardrobe and started packing for her tomorrow's journey in Tokyo.

She kept thinking about that dream … was it a dream? Or a new vision? She hadn't had one since she came to Earth again.

She went to her bed-time-table and opened it. There stood her tarot-cards and a white feather. The only remember she had from him and from Gaea.

She took the tarot-cards and had a sudden feeling that she should read her future with those. But she had promised not to do it again, and so she put it back, before going down to have dinner.

@£@£@£@£@Â 3;@

Next morning, in Fanelia:

Van, now a twenty-two years old men, slept quietly on his bed, grabbing his pillow against himself, and half of him was out of the bed already. - " … Mhm … Hitomi …" - he moved a little and felt to the floor, making a loud noise when his head hit he floor. - "… Jesus …" - he said, while checking if he was in one piece.

"Majesty!" - a soldier entered his quarters without knocking and running like if his life depended on that. When he saw that the King was still half asleep he regretted to come in without warning, fearing that Van could get angered. - "I'm s-sorry your majesty!" - he said bowing his head.

"It doesn't matter!" - Van started getting up from the floor. The sheets were all over the place, as were the pillows. - "Why are you in such a hurry?" - the soldier gasped and cleaned his throat before talking.

"Well … your majesty … we are at w-w-war!"

Van's eyes wined up. - "WHAT?" - Van was so surprised, that he stumbled on the pillow and fell off, hitting with his chin on the cold floor. - "Hell …"

The soldier ran to his king and tried to help him. - "Are you ok, your majesty?"

"Not really!" - Van muttered, while getting up from the floor. He massaged his tempers and closed his eyes. - "Just please tell me I didn't hear what I think I heard!" - the soldier cleaned his throat once again.

End of the first chapter. OH! I'm such a bad writer, I wanted this last scene to look funny, but I can't manage to write it the way I wanted. I'm so sorry! Forgive me!!!!!!!!!

I hope, that at least you like the first idea you got of this stuff. I'm loving the idea that I've to this fanfiction (of course I also love the others!). This one will be more connected to he main characters from the shows (that aren't mine), a lot more than the other two I have written before. So I hope you like it!

Please R&R, it's so important to me to know what you think!

Well, see you anyway!

*** (Kisses)

#Ana Nunes#