Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ To fulfill your destiny ❯ Don't forget to catch the train! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: As usual, I don't own the original characters, story or anything else that appeared on the show or mangas. But I do own my story, original characters and everything else.

This chapter is especially dedicated to all who reviewed and a special thanks to Cherry2!

To fulfil your destiny

"Not really!" - Van muttered, while getting up from the floor. He massaged his tempers and closed his eyes. - "Just please tell me I didn't hear what I think I heard!" - the soldier cleaned his throat once again.

Chapter 2: Don't forget to catch the train!

"You're only just a dream boat

Sailing in my head

You swim my secret oceans

Of coral blue and red

Your smell is incense burning

Your tough is silken yet

It reaches through my skin

And moving from within

It clutches at my breast

But it's only when I sleep

See you in my dreams

You got me spinning round and round

Turning upside down

But I only hear you breathe

Somewhere in my sleep

Got me spinning round and round

Turning upside down

But it's only when I sleep

And when I wake from slumber

Your shadow's disappear

Your breath is just a sea mist

Surrounding my body

I'm working through the daytime

But when is time to rest

I'm lying in my bed

Listening to my breath

Falling from the edge

But it's only when I sleep

See you in my dreams

You got me spinning round and round

Turning upside down

But I only hear you breathe

Somewhere in my sleep

Got me spinning round and round

Turning upside down

But it's only when I sleep

It's only when I sleep

….

Up to the sky

Where angels fly

I'll never die

Hawaiian High

In bed I lie

No need to cry

My sleeping cry

Hawaiian High

It's reaching through my skin

Moving from within

Clutches at my breasts

But it's only when I sleep …

See you in my dreams

You got me spinning round and round

Turning upside down

But I only hear you breathe

Somewhere in my sleep

Got me spinning round and round

Turning upside down

But it's only when I sleep

Up to the sky

Where angels fly

I'll never die

Hawaiian High

In bed I lie

No need to cry

My sleeping cry

Hawaiian High

`Only when I sleep'; The Coors

"You're right lady!" - Hitomi muttered, while being awake by the radio. She stretched herself over the bed and reached for the alarm clock, turning it off. - "Only in my dreams … and you just got me out from the best I've ever had! Stupid clock!" - she said, while launching her pillow to the clock, causing him to fall in the floor. - "Stupid …" - she got up from the bed and took a look at the mirror. She was awful! Her hair was like she had been in the middle of a sand storm. - "Oh, just great!" - she opened her wardrobe and took off some jeans, a pink top and a jacket equal to the jeans. She took off her nightdress and started getting dressed. She put on her tennis and went to the bathroom, where she combed her hair and woke up completely. She then got downstairs and started preparing her breakfast. Everyone else in the house was still asleep. She had said goodbye last night, cause she knew this would happen. She would only be away for a couple of days … but you know how parents are …

Some time after, she picked up her bag and got out. She walked until she got to Yukari's house and rang the bell. Soon Yukari appeared at the doorway. - "Hitomi! You're early today!"

"Common Yukari! We don't wanna miss the train!"

"Ok, Ok! I'm coming!" - she went inside and picked her bag. - "Bye Mom!" - she came out and soon her and Hitomi were on their way to the train station.

After a while Yukari noticed how strange Hitomi was today. - "Is something wrong Hitomi?" - Hitomi looked up at her ad smiled saying no. But one thing couldn't get out of her head. She had this strange feeling she would need her tarot cards. She stopped and Yukari looked at her strangely.

"I'm going back!"

"Ugh?" - Yukari said surprised.

"I have to get something! I'll meet you at the station!" - Hitomi started running back home. Yukari tried to stop her but it was all in vain.

"Hitomi! Come back! YOU'LL MISS THE TRAIN!" - she watched as her friend disappeared on the streets. She sighed. - "Guess I'll meet you at the station!" - she kept going to the station.

@£@£@£@£@£ ;@

Hitomi got home. She entered and tried to catch her breath. Soon she got to the first floor and entered her room. She went to the place were her tarot cards were. She put them inside the bag, as the feather she kept for so many years. Soon she was running again, hoping to get in time to catch the train.

She ran as fast as she could, at every corner she almost fell, so was the speed she ran. Finally in the distance she saw the station, and Yukari was still there. The train hadn't come yet. She smiled and ran faster.

Yukari saw her friend coming and smiled. - "She made it after all!" - as soon as she finished saying this, she saw Hitomi being surrounded by a familiar blue light, that she remembered vaguely. - "Hitomi?" - she gasped as she saw her friend being lifted into the high sky. All the persons which were with her at the station, looked amazed at that bright light. Soon Hitomi disappeared as the light vanished, leaving nothing behind. Yukari smiled. - "Looks like your fieldtrip is going to be mush better than what you expected … Hitomi!" - She heard the train coming by and wished luck to her friend, that she knew, was were she belonged. …

@£@£@£@£@£ ;@

Hitomi closed her eyes as she felt that warm light lifting her from the floor. She felt good and she grabbed the feather against her heart. Some time after she felt her feet touching the ground again. She opened her eyes slowly and saw what she had wished to see so many times in the last years. She smiled widely. - "I'm finally back! Back on Gaea! Back … to Van!" - and so her happiness vanished. What if that dream was more than just that? What if it was really a vision? She felt her heart breaking apart at the thought. She watched the bright sun and the slight light of the moons in the sky. It was a bright day, filling that beautiful place with n even more magic sensation of paradise. She was exactly on the same that she had landed on her first journey to Gaea. Back to Arzus village.

So? So petit. But I wanted to stop here and don't sue me! I promise the next chapter will come soon. Let's see if it a dream or a vision after all! Hope to see you and hope to have your reviews!

Bye!

***

#Ana Nunes#