Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ To fulfill your destiny ❯ Dreams ar mysteries I cannot solve! ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey! How's everything doing with everyone? I hope that all is fine with you. I'm sorry for not having updated earlier, but since the last time I updated I haven't even gotten near my computer, which means … no writing! And as if that wasn't enough, here in Portugal has been raining like hell (pardon my language) and this storms cut off all the energy, which means … no computer!

Well, it has only been two weeks, which is not much for someone who took over 3 months to update a new chapter (Hehehe!!!! :p)

And a special thank to Josey (sorry if I didn't spell it right)

Ell, I hope you enjoy this one, and please review!

Now … Go on … Start reading … Are you still here … What the heck are you waiting for … READ!!! … (Sorry about that)

Disclaimer - It's always the same crap! I don't own any of the originals but I do own everything I created which is not mush!)

To Fulfil Your Destiny

#Previous Chapter#

The others were also very busy talking to the other people who had came to receive us. Lumia was hugging a man who should be her father by the looks of it. He was a middle-aged man, with grey hair and not at all fat. He looked like a very good person.

Van was happily chatting with the woman, completely oblivious to Hitomi's presence or rage, Oh was she mad!

#End of Previous#

Chapter 8: "Dreams are mysteries I cannot solve!"- Kanzaki, Hitomi

All around Hitomi, you could see smoke! Where did it come from? I guess it was from every single pore of her body. She was about to explode at any second now, if that woman didn't let go of Van.

"Van I'm so glade you're here!"- The woman said happily. - "Now we can go back to Fanelia! How's Miriam? S my sweet little daughter okay?!" - she asked with a concerned tone.

WOW! You should see the change in Hitomi's face. It turned from red to white in the split of a second.

«So that's Miriam's mother! But what the hell is she doing hugging MY Van?» and she really emphasis that 'MY' on her mind.

"She's fine Mitra! She just misses you a lot!" - the woman named Mitra smiled.

"Thanks for taking care of her for me! Her father should be coming soon!" - she let go of Van and turned to Hitomi

Mean while Van was thinking if he should or should not ask her who the father was.

The smoke had vanished about two seconds ago. - "And who's this beautiful young lady?" - she walked to where Hitomi was and smile at her. Hitomi smiled back.

"That's Hitomi! You remember me speaking of her, don't you?"

"HITOMI?!?"- She yelled surprised. But she soon hugged her and started spinning her in the air. - "So she's you're forever lost love! The one who stole your heart and made you say NO' to all those beautiful princesses?" - Van blushed. He was so red, but so red, that he was now the one who started releasing the smoke - "I've wanted to meet you for so long! Van spoke a lot about you! In fact … He only speaks about you!" - and she laughed as hard as she could when she saw that both, Van and Hitomi, where redder than a tomato.

"S-So … you're Miriam's mother, aren't you?" Hitomi asked as loud as he could (which was something like a whisper! :p), just to try to break the embarrassing moment.

"Yes! Have you met her? Isn't she the cutest thing in the whole world?" - Hitomi sweatdroped, because it was almost as if she was talking about a pet and not a child (:p to many Kawaii Sakura moments, I've been reading!).

"Yeah! I met her, and she's an adorable child! You're lucky to have her!"

"Oh! Don't worry!" - Mitra said with and innocent mile planted on her face. - "If I know Van well enough …you'll soon have one too! Ahahaha!"

And you should see their faces! They were now burning alive!

You couldn't even see what was right in front of your eyes because of the amount of smoke they were now both producing Of course this only happens in Animes! But sometimes it would be good if every time you were embarrassed the smoke appeared. That way you could sneak out and breathe some fresh air! I'm telling you because I live a lot of embarrassing moments, and sometimes I just wanted a whole were I could hide! :p)

Everyone started to cough.

"What's happening?" - Lumia asked being in the middle of the 'fog'

"Maybe it's a fire!" - one of the guards said! Thy all panicked and started running ones against each others.

………………………&he llip;……………………&helli p;………………………& hellip;……………………&hel lip;…………

When the smoke finally started dissipating, all that Van, Hitomi, and Mitra saw was a great carpet of people ( =P Just imagine them all laying on the floor! Am I on the funny mood, or what? =P )

"What the … " - Hitomi breathed after a couple of seconds

Maybe they decided to take a nap!" - Mitra said while containing her laugh.

"We should wake them up!" - Van 'commanded'! Hitomi and Mitra went to the rescue, with Van.

After a couple of minutes they were all up, and with a major headache as a £££BONUS£££.

"OH Men! What was that all about?" - Nino asked still dizzy.

"I just remember falling down man!" - Lethia stated, rubbing his forehead, with his right hand.

"Let's just all get inside and get some rest! It's almost sunset after all!" - The Bas'ram king said.

"Yeah! I defiantly need the rest!" - Nino said as he followed he others inside.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"- They all turned around, just to see Mitra crying her eyes out. -"I wanted to go back today!" - she pleaded as a little baby. They all sweatdroped.

"It's getting ate Mitra! We'll be leaving tomorrow, when the sun rises! Ok?" - she nodded sadly and walked inside with them.

Dinner was served, and after that they all went to their respective rooms.

Hitomi fell asleep very quickly because she was very tired. In her dream she was in a beautiful field full of green trees and every kind of flowers. A soft breeze came and her long hair flew with the wind. She smiled at the view. Everything was so … perfect …

"Perfection?" - a woman's voice came. Hitomi looked around her, trying to find the source of the voice, that somehow seemed familiar to her.

The way, the voice came at the same time she thought about how perfect this seemed, just got her scared. Was that woman reading her mind?

"Does that even exist? Only your dreams are perfect, and those, you cannot control, whish means … that they can became … nightmares!" - as soon as the words reached her hears, her surroundings changed dramatically.

She was still on the same spot, but the once green trees, were now lifeless, the beautiful flowers were not more than mere memories … everything was destroyed

"See how easy it is to break he balance? Perfection, imperfection! Tell me if there's anything perfect I the world you live in … or in Gaea perhaps?" - the voice came once again.

"There's nothing perfect in this or in any other world!" - Hitomi answered, now recognizing the voice as the one that once questioned her about destiny (The first chapter). - "Perfect is just something we say to make us feel better! Just because we wished that everything was perfect! Including ourselves!"

"But you do now that there is no such thing! And I'm flattered that you remember me … Sweet Hitomi! You didn't seem to have liked my first visit!"

"You just intrigue me! What have I of so special! And I know that you were the one to give me that vision, on the train! We you not?" - she asked angrily.

"Oh, sweet Hitomi! There's so mush you need to learn! Life has its ways. You just need to let the flood go!"

"Why! Why did you show me something that is never going to happen! Was that to bring me back to Gaea?"

"Yes! I did want to bring you here! But who told you that the vision was not going to come true!"

Hitomi was surprised and confused by a second, but then … -"Isn't it obvious?"

"Things are not always what they seem! You'll learn your lesson soon enough!"

"Do you mean … " - Hitomi asked, now close to tears

"Yes! That is going to happen … you choose the wrong path to follow! I told you that your destiny was written, but you did not believe me! Van's path is also written, and it goes along with Lumia's and not yours!" - Hitomi now let the tears flood freely. She was felling so lost right now.

"I-I … don't understand! He told me …"

"Remember? You told me that one can make it's own path, now I'm giving you the chance to change all of it! If you succeed, which I highly doubt, you'll be proving to me that I'm wrong. If not, you'll understand that destiny cannot be changed." - the voice made a small pause. - "Remember that you were not supposed to be here in the first place! I'm giving the chance of a lifetime! Prove me wrong and I'll forever bow to you! Prove me right and you'll be the one to bow to me!"

"How can I change it!" - She asked wiping her tears away.

"That my dear would be called bluffing! I cannot tell you more that this! Just remember that everything will be decided in this war!" - another pause - "Do you remember the Great War?" - Hitomi nodded sadly. - "And so you must remember what the Bas'ram army did to defeat the enemy!" - she nodded once again (I'm talking about that 'bomb' they launched fro the air, that destroyed the Zaibach's army but also many of the Allies). - "You have to find out who is it hat would win more with this war! It wouldn't surely be neither Fanelia, nor Asturia! So, think about it! Remember your vision and remember people's wish to have everything! That's all I'm telling you! It's enough for you to find the answers!" - Hitomi nodded and muttered a 'thank you'. - "One more thing! Mirana is under a spell! Why don't you try to find out, which country has the most powerful sorcerers?" - and with that the voice faded and Hitomi was once again surrounded by beautiful flowers and trees. She smiled and finally got her rest.

@£@£@£@£@£@

Next morning:

"It was a pleasure to have you here Van! Come back whenever you want to! Me and Lumia will be very pleased to receive you!" - The Bas'ram King said when Van, Hitomi, Lethia, Nino and Mitra were ready to go.

Only Hitomi noticed the way he almost yelled his daughter's name. «What is he up to? I don't trust him one little bit!»

"Thank you! We'll see each other soon!" - and with Escaflowne, and Nino's, Lethia's and Mitra's Guymelefs took flight, heading to Fanelia.

When they were far enough, the King turned to his daughter and said, so that only she could hear. - "He would make a wonderful husband for you! And the Alliance between the two countries would be much stronger, my dear daughter! Think about it!" - Lumia's smile turned into a frown.

She and her father and talked about this matter a lot of times before and she always said that her ad Van were only friends. But he was determined in marrying them, and she didn't like this one bit.

@£@£@£@£@£@

Van was flying with Hitomi on Escaflowne, while the other three were each in his/her Guymelef. They were almost the same, only Mitra's had some red adjustments to it.

They were already flying for almost an hour, when they spotted a flying ship. They could see that it wasn't an army ship; probably it was a merchandise one. Which represented no threat. But Hitomi noticed that Lumia smiled when she saw it getting closer.

As it got closer to the four Guymelefs, they saw someone waving at them. Lumia went immediately faster, and as soon as she reached the person, she jumped to him.

On the distance they could not see who it was, so they all landed on the enormous flying ship. That looked oddly familiar to Van and Hitomi.

Nino and Lethia ran to Mitra, thinking that maybe she needed help, but they stopped a couple of feet before they reached them. They were … dumbfounded.

Van and Hitomi ran after them. - "Why did you stop? What's the matter?" - Nino aimed at Mitra, which was … KISSING … a man with long curly brown hair.

Hitomi's and Van's mouth dropped to the floor.

After a couple of minutes, Mitra and the man stopped and finally looked behind them, just to find four stupid faces on them.

"I'm sorry! I forgot you were there! This is my husband, Dryden Faza (is that how you spell it?) - they both smiled at the others.

"DRYDEN WHO?!?"- Both Van and Hitomi yelled at the same time.

Dryden looked up at them both and got his glasses on the right place (with all the kissing, they had to move. :p), and after some moments he finally recognised both.

"VAN; HITOMI! It's so good to see you two!" - he ran to them and gave them a killing hug.

Mitra and the other two soldiers, laughed at their faces.

When Dryden finally let them go, and after they both caught their breathe. - "So … you are Miriam's father?" - van asked, still amazed.

"Well of course! Everybody says she has my features! How come you didn't notice?" - Dryden said, putting his arm around Mitra's waist.

"Well no one told me anything about her father. But now that you mention it! She really looks a lot like you!" - Van said, still with Miriam's picture on his mind.

"Oh well! So where are your children?" - Van looked at him, like if he was crazy or something. - "Don't tell me Hitomi hasn't given you an heir yet! What a waste of time!"

Both Van and Hitomi blushed 309 shades of red.

SOOOOO! How was it! Another 4 pages, and that's the most I can give you for now! I still have to write a chapter for each of my other two stories.

And did you like it! I was on a good mood, although I didn't sleep at all last night! Well, please review, and let me know what you think. PLEASE!!!

Bye

***

[Ana Nunes]