Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ To fulfill your destiny ❯ Everything is upside down! ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

HELLO! I'm sorry for the latness of the chapter! UPS!

AH! But I'm back and I promisse I'll try to make this chapter a little longer. And please pretty please … REVIEW! Thanks!

Disclaimer - No I don't own any of the original characters, but I own the ones I created and this idea and the rest of it!

To Fulfil Your Destiny

"BAKAS!" - Van yelled suddenly. - "YOU RUINED EVERYTHING!" - Lethia and Nino looked at him with the dumbest faces of Gaea, and soon Hitomi joined them. "Do you have a perfect timing or what? I was in the middle of a serious conversation here!"

for some long moments there was only complete silence. Besides the noises of the two flying ships. One from Bas'ram and the other, a little further on, was from Asturia.

"Yow Boss, if that's the problem …just go ahead with your serious conversation! We ain't here!" - Nino added and Lethia nodded.

"Jerks …" - Van muttered under his breath. - "We'll continue our conversation later. Ok Hitomi?" - she just nodded, dumbfounded.

Chapter 7: Everything is upside down!

After Nino's and Lethia's perfect interruption, Van and Hitomi did not say mush to each other. Mostly because they were getting very close to the Asturian ship.

"Van, isn't that the Crusade?" - Hitomi asked at the same time she tried to remove the hair that flew right in front of her eyes.

"You noticed it Uh! At least that's what it looks like!" - he frowned after this. - "And if that's Crusade that means that Allen's aboard …and that's not good!" - Hitomi noticed that he tensed more and more as they where getting closer.

"It's really weird that they haven't attacked us yet!" - Lethia said suspiciously.

"Yeah …that's really weird!" - at that same time, they saw someone on the top (roof) of the Crusade.

At first they didn't recognised the person, but as soon as they heard his call, they knew who it was.

"VAN! VAN! COME HERE! WE NEED TO TALK!" - Allen yelled as loud as he could, from the top of Crusade.

Lethia and Nino both looked at Van, who was reluctant on what to do. - "It can be a trap Van!" - Lethia stated.

"Most likely!" - Van said emotionless. - "But Allen was one of my best friends, and I'll give him this last chance! Anyway, you two be ready to attack at any suspicious move of his!" - They both nodded. Van then moved Escaflowne forward, flying towards Crusade.

When he was close enough he could see Allen smiling. Not one of those tricky smiles, but one sincere smile. Van smiled back at him, as he landed by his side on the top of the Crusade.

Allen was still wearing the same clothes (I'm bad describing clothes, so I'll not make you loose time reading that stuff) and he still had the same haircut.

"Van! I'm so glade you came, I was worr …" - his words trailed off as he noticed who was with Van. - " …V-Van …is that whom I think it is?" - he asked very surprised.

Hitomi smiled at this and jumped off of Escaflowne to give a big hug to Allen. -"Yes, it's me Allen! I'm Hitomi! It's so good to see you again!"

At first Allen just stood there without moving, but he soon hugged her back, lifting her up in the air and giving rounds and rounds with her. Happy to see her again.

"Look at you," - he said as he put her back on the floor, and as he put a hand on her right cheek. - "You're so grown up! How did you come back!"

Hitomi smiled even more - "You may say it was a fortunate accident that brought me back! But you … you haven't changed a bit since the last time I saw you!"

"I'm already old enough, so not to get older!" - at that, both Van and Hitomi were confused and Allen just laughed at their faces.

"Say Allen, Why are you here, and why did you call me here?" - Van said breaking the warm moment.

"I just came so that no other ship could come and beat the crap out of you! And I also came to ask for your help!" - at that both were puzzled. - "Princess Mirana is acting very strangely! I never wanted this war, but she took it as a personal offence! I tried in vain to make her change her mind …but it was of no use!" - he sighed deeply -"I'm sorry Van! This is all my fault!" - he said as he looked down ashamed.

"NO! It wasn't your fault Allen! Maybe if I hadn't done that …I shouldn't have done that! I should've been more benevolent, after all it was all an accident! But now it's too late for that!" - Allen nodded, although he thought that Van had had all the right to do what he did. - "And I will help in everyway I can! After all I never wished for this war!" - he made a small pause, where only silence was heard. - "I've tried to negotiate with Mirana, but she doesn't seem to be in the mood to hear me! I believe that her new husband is turning her mind upside down."

"But that's exactly the problem Van!" - Allen than looked up, as Van and Hitomi where both expecting for his words. - "The king has tried to make Mirana change her mind, but she doesn't! That's why I need your help! I need you to find out what the hell is wrong with her!" - Van and Hitomi looked at him dumbfounded.

"Are you sure of what you're saying?" - Allen nodded - "But that's just not like Mirana! She always wanted a peaceful Gaea to live on! What the hell is going on?" - he yelled back at him

"I just don't know! But I've heard that you have one of the most powerful magicians in your kingdom! One that is specialized in the supernatural, and that's why I need you! I need you to send him to Asturia and for him to find out what's wrong with her before this war goes too far!" - Van nodded in understanding.

"I'll take care of that when I return to Fanelia! Don't worry about it!" - Allen smiled back at him.

"Thank you!" - he said as he bowed in respect and as a thank.

"No need for that! Now we must go! We have to escort Lumia back to Bas'ram!" - Hitomi said her goodbyes to Allen and than Van helped her climbing back up to Escaflowne. - "Goodbye Allen! Hope to see you soon!"

"Bye, Next time we'll stay for longer!" - Hitomi said with a smile, before Escaflowne flew back to the front of the Bas'ram's Ship.

"Goodbye …lover birds!" - he chuckled a little before going inside again.

@£@£@£@£@£@

Back to the Original spot:

It was starting to get foggy up there.

"How did it go Van?" - Nino asked as Escaflowne neared them once again.

"Well!" - he said nothing more. Lethia and Nino exchanged looks and then back at Van, as if expecting something else. - "What?!?"

"Well?!? Is that all you've got to say to us?" - Nino asked in a girly way.

Van and Hitomi both laughed at that. - "Chill out Nino! We have permission to go!" - Van said the last part mimicking Nino's girly voice.

They all had a good laugh out of it.

After that, Nino and Lethia got back to the back of the ship, while Van and Hitomi remained with Escaflowne on the front.

"Are we still far Van!" - Hitomi asked after a couple of uncomfortable silent moments.

"Nah! We'll be there in less than five minutes! It's just too foggy for you to see it, but we're actually already in Bas'ram!" - Van stated confidently.

"OH! And how, may I as, do you know that, if it's foggy for everyone!" - Van laughed a bit and than straightened up.

"I have my ways!" - he said simply. That really pissed Hitomi off. Steam was already coming from her hears. But it was mixing with the fog, so Van didn't really notice it. ( :p )

After a couple of more minutes, they were told to start to get down, so that they could land near the Palace. And so they did it. The Bas'ram's ship was right behind Escaflowne's tail. And soon enough they made a soft landing on the Palace's grounds.

As soon as the princess and all the crew started to leave the Ship, a group of people came running from the Palace.

Van and Hitomi also came down from Escaflowne, and as soon as Van reached the ground, a female hugged him. Hitomi than stormed off, and the steam coming from her hears was already making that funny noise of the trains (Can you imagine that ;)

The woman had long dark blue hair and a slender body, sky-blue eyes and she should be about 25 years old. She was perfect for Van …Hitomi's head was already exploding from rage, as she saw that Van hugged her back and that she gave him a kiss on both cheeks.

The others were also very busy talking to the other people who had came to receive us. Lumia was hugging a man who should be her father by the looks of it. He was a middle-aged man, with grey hair and not at all fat. He looked like a very good person.

Van was happily chatting with the woman, completely oblivious to Hitomi's presence or rage, Oh was she mad!

Ahahaha! Are you really imagining Hitomi acting like that! Well I'm am and I'm having a good laugh.

Well, here is the newest chapter! It's not very long, I know …but it already has 4 Pages.

I promise I'll try to update sooner this time!

Bye!

[Ana Nunes]

***

PleaseREVIEW!