Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Two souls ... two destinies ❯ Switch and have some fun! ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Escaflowne, at least not the original characters that appear on the show or mangas.

But I do own my characters, and this story. That includes Marta, Yuki, Zardus, Ureshiu, Sano, Soru, Sotski, Seico, Mika, and all the others that don't appear on the shows or mangas. I'm getting a little tired of writing Disclaimers, but I don't have any choice, do I? Anyway, enjoy and dance!

Thanks once more to everyone who reviewed.

The vision of Escaflowne: Two souls … two destinies

Chapter 15: Switch and have some fun!

#Previously: PARTY! Fanelia is celebrating! Not celebrating War, but celebrating Fanelia's annual day. This is going to be fun! Marta had some help of her friends that told her about some scenes from her childhood. Yuki, her protective sister, had some surprises for her and Van too…#

STOP! Don't go any further! At least not if you're … what? … Maybe 13 years old! I've a scene here, not a sex one … but yet … better thinking, don't read if you're not 15! Can't say I didn't warn you!

"Nothing … and yet … everything!" - he looked puzzled. The wind blew their hair and Van could barely keep his eyes on her. He could see that she was not, definitely not happy.

"I'm sorry for that think … with your sister!" - he sighed. - "I don't know what got into her!" - he started getting down, and soon they landed. Van put her down.

"Where are we?" - she asked, looking around. All she saw was trees, and more trees, but when she looked to her right, she saw a huge ravine, coming down on them. - "OH! I get it!" - she inspected the ravine better, it made at least 70º. How the Hell did he got alive till down here? - "Nice fall …" - he smiled, but said nothing.

Minutes passed by, without he saying a word, now Marta was the one to get pissed off. She turned to see him; he was just staring at the ground. - "Van … are you listening?" - he didn't say a thing, he didn't move, he almost didn't breathe. Marta's face grew into one of anger and she craved her nails on his arms. - "TALK TO ME!" - he slowly looked up at her.

"Why? You didn't talk to me when I talked to you … so …" - she smirked and looked away.

"God! Why don't you understand?" - he got rid of her hands and put his around her waist. Her eyes wined up in surprise.

"Maybe that's because you don't explain yourself!" - one of his hands traveled till the back of her head, pushing it close to his.

"Wait--" - her words were cut off when his lips touched hers. And then again, she felt lost. With only one kiss he could make her heart surpass her head.

Her heart beated furiously, her body ashed with the heat. Her mind told her to go away, but her heart and body told her to stay. This time … the heart won. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him even closer. Soon they were involved in a long 'French kiss', not wanting to stop. Van started untying her purple bodice, still kissing her. He pulled her over a rock that was nearby.

They finally finished the kiss. Van started placing small kisses on her face … down her neck … her shoulders, and on her upper chest. - "Van…" - Marta said breathless. That … woke Van from his daydreaming.

#Flash back#

Yuki watched the little Kamatary, playing with her little cat-friend Merle. She got up from the grass and pulled Van along with her. They got a little far away from the other two. - "Yuki? What's going on?" - they stopped. Van and Yuki were about the same height. She took Van's hands on hers and begged him.

"Van, you must never get close to Kami! Promise me, you'll do as I ask you!" - he looked puzzled and scared.

"Why Yuki?" - she looked down at her feet.

"Don't ask … Just promise me!" - he was, somewhat scared by the tone of her voice, but he promised. Then she started crying on his shoulders. Soon they could hear Kami and Merle's calls.

#End of Flash back#

Van's eyes wined up. He knew that Marta would do what he wanted … but …

His kisses started getting up again. From her upper chest, to her shoulders, her neck and finally her face … finishing on her lips.

She was completely lost on his kisses and tenderness. She was willing to lost her mind again. This last kiss, was completely taking her breath away, and she could not avoid crisping her nails on his shoulders.

He tied her bodice again, as he gave her a last kiss; some tears came from his eyes. When he finished, Marta hardly could breath. She knelled on the floor and tried to catch some air. Van just laid his back against a tree and looked down at his feet. Marta looked up at him. «Why did he stopped? Why now? Now that I was giving him what he wanted!» she got up and gave some steps forward. Van, still looking down. "Van! Wh--" - Van cutted her words again.

"I can't!" - she was puzzled and surprised. - "I made a promise long ago! I've already broken it once … and I don't intend to break it twice!" - her expression changed to one of sadness, and she too looked down.

After some long and painful, silent moments, Marta stepped even forward and placed her hands around his neck, diving her head on his shoulders. He just stood there, not moving, not talking, and almost not breathing. He could fell her heavy breathing on his neck, and it was driving him crazy. He tried to push her away, but she just hold him closer. - "At least … give me a last kiss!" - he saw her getting her lips close to his ………… It was just a last kiss, after all ………

"No!" - he pushed her hard, away from him. She just stood there, amazed and, somewhat angry. - "I don't think I could hold myself! I'm sorry …" - he stepped forward to her and picked her up, spreading his beautiful white wings. He took flight.

"Where are we going?" - she asked, almost crying, but not letting the tears come out.

"To the party! We can't lost the whole night, now can we?" - he smiled at her, making her fell a lot better. Although none was completely happy.

~*~*~

"You dance well, little lady!" - Allen said sarcastically, and yet being sincere.

"Is that some kind of joke, Caeli Knight?" - asked a happy and playfully Mika.

"Not at all My lady" - she smiled at him, as they danced, at the sound of Fanelia's traditional music. She watched the other persons, instantly catching Celena and Soru. Unfortunately it was to late, cause Allen saw them before they saw him. The smile he had on his face, turned into surprise.

"CELENA?!" - he let go of Mika and she fell backwards, yelling in protest. He walked to her sister. Celena and Soru froze as they saw Allen come closer, and closer … Allen stopped right in front of Soru, who gasped, looking deeply into Allen's eyes. The other persons were still dancing, only Allen, Soru, Celena and Mika stood still. - "And who the Hell is this guy? Celena?" - Celena gasped. What if Allen discovered that he was from Zardus' army? He would kill him for sure.

"B-b-brother … he is … well … he is …" - Celena couldn't make a word came out from her mouth.

"Her boyfriend of course!" - the four (Celena, Soru, Allen and Mika) turned around, catching Marta and Van coming on their direction. -"I warned you that he would figure it out sooner or later!" - Soru and Celena gasped at the same time, waiting for Allen to make more questions, or worse, to duel Soru. - "Allen this is Soru!" - Marta said, aiming at Soru.

«She has some guts! Men! I wouldn't have told that! Allen will kill him and Celena!» - Mika thought to herself, while stepping back a little.

"Nice to meet you Soru!" - Allen made a low courtesy to him, putting them all K.O. (including Marta)

"The pleasure is all mine!" - Soru did as so and Allen smiled, turning to Celena, after.

"I don't know why the heck haven't you told me this before! I'm your brother for God's sake!" - Celena smiled widely and Allen smiled back. He wished them a good night and gone away with Mika.

The music sounded good, and seeing the people dancing happily, put them happy. Celena hugged Marta and jumped with happiness. - "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! I love you Marta!" - she gave her kiss on the cheek. Van and Soru smiled at each other, although Van didn't even knew who he was. After, Celena let go of Marta and she and Soru went dancing with the crowd. Marta got closer to Van who was smiling.

"Come on! Let's dance Van!" - Marta started pulling him over, but he didn't move and his face expression changed.

"N-No! I have to go to … a place!" - Marta understood exactly what was going on. She placed her hands on her hips.

"Now what? You're avoiding me?Can't we even dance?" - she was angered and he was too.

"If you think I like this situation, you're wrong! But I have to go!" - he turned his backs on her and started walking away. Marta threw her hands on the air.

"FINE! Go ahead! Run away from your problems … just as I did!" - he stopped for a second, and then continued. - "I hate you Van Fanel!" - she muttered to herself, while turning away.

~*~*~

A fountain … clean waters … the statue of … a Healy and a Draconian … and Van Fanel seating on a stair that came down the fountain. This fountain was right in the middle of a great avenue, now a desert one. All the people from the city where at the main square, celebrating … while their King was with his head dived on his hands, thinking and not getting to any conclusion. He heard some footsteps, but he didn't care. They stopped, he could see two feet, right in front of him, but he was in a bad mood and didn't look up.

"Never imagined to see you like this, cousin!" - Van's eyes wined up and looked at the person who was in front of him. He saw a blonde girl, with blue-celestial eyes staring at him.

"Who are you?" - he asked puzzled. She laughed a little and sat down, next to him. He fallowed with the eyes.

"I just said it! I'm your cousin! Sister of Zardus! My name's Ureshiu!" - he got up and then knelled in front of her. She was surprised to say the least. He took her hand and kissed it, looking down.

"It's a pleasure to meet you!" - she blushed. He let go of her hand and took back his seat. After some silent moments.

"Where you crying?" - Ureshiu asked. Van looked at her again and smiled.

"No! I was just thinking!" - he sighed and smiled to himself, thinking that in one night he 'helped saving his enemies ass'. First he discovered that Zardus was Hitomi's boyfriend, then Soru … now her … what else could happen to him.

"Thinking of her?" - he was taken off from his thoughts by Ureshiu's gentle voice. He looked at her, while she was staring at the two moons. - "Kamatary? Nice girl! Complicated life!" - he looked puzzled, she laughed seeing his funny face. - "I knew her! Her family and mine where nice friends! Although I don't know that … Marta! Weird girl!" - he was still in shock and she got up. She offered him her hand. - "Come! Let's dance a little!" - at first he thought that was weird, but then he smiled and got up. The two walked to the main square.

~*~*~

Marta was dancing with some man. This was the 'switch dance party'. You dance a music with someone, and in the next dance you have to switch pairs. Marta was laughing, happy for the first time in the night. The songs were quite short, and at any minute she switched, just as all the people on the dance-floor.

Another music … another pair … and who is this? - "Helloooo Lady! I though you were having fun with your boyfriend!" - Zardus said playfully.

"Witch boyfriend? I don't remember having one!" - he laughed and whispered at her hear.

"You know … the raven-black-haired-boy … Van Fanel!" - her happy face didn't change, although her heart was breaking apart.

"He decided to get some better company …" - she looked around, and guess who she found. - " … And looks like he got a blondie one!" - Zardus looked at where he was and found him dancing with his sister. He laughed a little.

"Don't worry! That's just my sister! I'm sure she went to talk to him and the two decided to dance!" - She smirked and again they switched. Angry grew inside of her, at the thought of Van being in other women's arms.

Switch, switch, switch, switch, switch, switch, switch, switch … and more switches. - "Look who gets to dance with me this time!" - a new music had just started and Marta switched from Allen's to Van's arms, involuntarily. Looks like some Allen Schezar decided that they should dance together.

It was far past midnight. Van smiled and his heart ashed at the thought of having her in his arms again. - "Happy birthday Lady!" - he said happily. Her eyes wined up in surprise. - "It's Kamatary's birthday, so happy birthday!" - she laughed a little and dived her head on his shoulders, holding him closer as they danced.

"It's my birthday too! But I thought no one knew it!" - a new song was heard, but they didn't switch. - "What's my birthday present?" - she asked looking at him. He froze. Birthday present? How did he forget about that?

"W-Well you know … I …" - Marta laughed seeing his face. And then she kissed him full on the lips.

"That's my birthday present!" - he just stood there, until Chris came around. A new dance … a new pair …

~*~*~

"I'm dead!" - Farge fell to her bed, tired from having danced all night long … Drid lay next to her, with hid stomach up and his arms behind his head. She got closer to him and grabbed his neck, putting her head on his chest. He hugged her waist. - "I love Fanelia's parties! They are always so mush fun than those boring parties from the other countries! Don't you agree?" - she asked looking up at her love.

"Of course! Everyone knows that there's no better parties that the Fanelia's ones! At least since Van got to be the King!" - they both laughed and soon fell asleep from the tiredness, holding each other.

~*~*~

"…

She's a maniac,

Maniac, on the floor!

And she's dancing

Like she has never danced before

She's a maniac,

Maniac, on the floor!

And she's dancing

Like she has never danced before

…"

(It's a song, but don't ask me from whom cause I don't' know. Even the lyric should be wrong, cause I don't understand it quite well, but who cares? I just know it would be perfect to and aerobic lesson! J)

Van's was leaving his private quarters, when he heard the music that came from Marta's room. They had returned five hours ago. He had to get up, cause of his duties, but she should be asleep. He slightly opened her door. The music continued … the curtained-windows were shut so the room was dark. Marta was dancing, at the sound of the music, with a towel around her neck and looking very happy. She was sweating all over the part. He just stood there for a while, observing her.

When the music stopped, she tried hardly to catch her breath, putting her hands on her knees and slightly curving herself over it. Another song started … but this was calmer, and both Van and Marta where hearing it calmly … as if to expect an answer. Marta lay down on her bed, and started singing.

"…

Is this love what I'm felling!

Is this true love?

That I've been searching for.

Is this love?

Oh! Am I dreaming?

This must be love!

Cause it really got a hold on me.

Hold on me

…"

(White snake: "Is this love?"J)

He stood there; watching through a breach of the door. That wasn't polite! But he couldn't help it. - "Van …" - he gasped when he heard his name, but he understood that she was only thinking of him and hadn't noticed his presence. He smiled and left. She fell asleep quite after.

~*~*~

"Happy birthday! Ah, ah, ah, ah …" - Sotski was looking into a huge screen and laughing like a maniac (and he actually is one J). - "Prepare the Guymelefs! This Lady is going to have a nice birthday present." - he smiled devilishly and the soldier bowed, getting out in an instant. - "Fanelia will be mine! ALL MINE!!!!!!" - he laughed again, harder than previously. It echoed through the room, making it sound even scarier.

Zardus soldiers started preparing for battle … as Sotski had commanded.

~*~*~

Earth (The Mystic Moon):

"Don't worry Yukari! I'm sure she's Ok!" - Amano tried to calm her girlfriend Yukari. She was crying and had been sad ever since Hitomi disappeared for the second time. Yukari and Amano are boyfriends for a long time, quite after Hitomi's return. Yukari knew that Hitomi was where she wanted to be, but yet, she was worried about her friend, and only wished that Hitomi could somehow send her a message.

~*~*~

Merle ran breathless, through the Palace's corridors, seeking every room for something … or someone. - "Where the Hell … could … be …" - she broke through the training-room's door. - "… Finally …" - she smiled, trying at the same time, to catch her breath.

Marta was on the top of a chair, looking through the small and high window. She didn't look back when Merle came in, in fact, she didn't move at all. - "Merle … have you been looking for me?" - the sun was already getting down. In about an hour or two, the night would come.

"Yes! I was worried about you! No one knew where you were!" - Merle started walking to her … a high explosion was felt and the two fell to the ground. Marta yelled in pain, as she fell on her back and distorted her right pulse. All around the Palace the soldiers ran to their positions, ready to fight. Merle got up and ran to where Marta was yelling and rolling on the floor. - "Holly Shit! Marta are you Ok?" - Marta knelled and then got up. She grabbed her right pulse with her left hand and twisted her pulse back, for it to come to its normal place. It cracked like a sword being broken. Merle yelled in horror. - "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! Are you crazy! What the hell was that for?" - Marta growled a little and than picked up her weapon, running to the battle, without a single word. - "Wait up! Where do you think you're going? Come back, you're hurt!" - Merle ran after her, in her cat-like-way.

Marta got to the main doors. She looked around, looking for the cause of that all. The soldiers were fighting, the Guymelefs were fighting … a Guymelefs claw came to her and launched to the grass, along with dead bodies. She vomited as soon as she saw the first body. She grabbed her belly with her arm, not to throw up again. She got up and almost lost her balance again.

"Fanelia will be MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" - Marta turned around, catching with her look, a grey Guymelef with golden adjustments. «The same that attacked us the other time! Fucking bastard!»

Here!!!!!! Finished another chapter! Shorter but … anyway, I wanted to stop here! Wait until you see what happens next! Hope some reviews!!!!!!

See you soon!

***

#Ana Nunes#