Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Wings of Destiny ❯ Disclaimer ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]







Disclaimer: The "Tenkuu no Escaflowne" series does not belong to Jia Z. in anyway. It is copyright to Hajime Yatate, Bandai and Sunrise. However, the plot and other characters of this story do belong to Jia Z. and will not be used by anyone else.









If you knew the path of the future, what would you do to keep the one you loved from death and destruction?


Almost three years after her adventure on Gaea, Hitomi is once again visited by her hated visions. This time, they are more powerful and frightening than ever before. The fate of not only Gaea, but the Earth and the entire Universe, is in jeopardy. Dark secrets are revealed. Deadly alliances are made. Old friends are reunited, and new ones are discovered. Two possible futures. Two possible endings. As the Final Battle begins, and Apocolypse prepares itself, Life hangs in the balance. Many difficulties are pushed onto Hitomi's shoulders, and what will she think once she finds out Van is engaged? Which destiny shall come true? And will Van and Hitomi be together? Perhaps...We are but flying through life, upon the Wings of Destiny.....






© 2003 by Jia Z.