Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Young Luv <3 <3 ❯ A Note From the Author ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay. This is the author. It is currently May 25, 2004. I am just about to finish my freshman year of high school. Well, I wrote Young Luv when I was in seventh grade…I had no idea what high school was like. Oh, if it were only so innocent and naïve as I portrayed it. Anyhow, if you're going to read it, just pretend that Van, Hitomi, and Yukari are in seventh grade, and Amano is in eighth grade. I think that'll make thing much more sensical and good. Actually, right now, I think this story really blows! Reading back on it, it is so silly and the plot so…thrown together ^_^;; that's because I made it up along the way. SO. I thank those who reviewed, on this version and the old one. There were 20-something reviews for the first version, before it mysteriously disappeared. I hope mediaminer has fixed that little annoyance. It's happened to more than one of my stories. To the few that reviewed the newer version, kudoz to you too.

Well, to sign off, I'd also like to tell you that my other fanfiction here on media miner is silly and has non-sensical plotting also. It's all old kid stuff that makes me nostalgic but not very proud ^.^ I'm not planning on writing any more fanfiction soon, I've got a bigger focus on original writing now. Well, that is all. -MamaD-