Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Young Luv <3 <3 ❯ Chapter One ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(*Welcome to…YOUNG LUV! I hope ya like it…yeah…^^*)

YOUNG LUV <3 <3

Chapter One

"Yukari-chan!! Yukari-chan!! Hurry up!!" Hitomi giggled, skipping down the street.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming…" Yukari muttered as she pulled her backpack on and locked the front door of her house behind her, following Hitomi down the sidewalk. The sun shone merrily down on her face, making Yukari blink. Hitomi kept on skipping along ahead of her, humming.

"Why are you all peppy today Hitomi?? You're usually the silent brooding type in the morning…"

Hitomi spread a cute grin across her face, and giggled. She stopped walking and turned around to face Yukari, her knees bent slightly, covering her mouth with her hands.

"Yukaaariii…I, Hitomi Kanzaki, sixteen year old second year high school student and friend to Yukari Og--."

"Get to the point Hitomi."

"*heehee* Right…have received my first love note!!"

"Goody. Now lets go to school."

"But…Yukari-Chan, aren't you excited??"

"No."

"Ok…well, lets go to school then. Come on!! I wanna show Van and Amano and see if they know who wrote it since you don't care!!" Hitomi promptly grabbed her friend's wrist, and pulled her along the sidewalk…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

"Hitomiiiii!! Ahhhh, watch out!!" Yukari yelled as they nearly ran into a business-like man. Hitomi bumped the man, spilling coffee on his suit. The man yelled after the two girls, wiping his clothes with his newspaper, smearing gray into the brown (ha).

"Sorry, Mister!! Gotta hurry to school!!" Hitomi yelled excitedly.

Guess that note made her REAL excited…Yukari thought grudgingly.

…A few minutes later, they both huffed and puffed as they approached the steps of Orenji High School *wha-zooooz, dun ask bout the name, I wrote this at 1 in the morning…*

Hitomi hiked up the stairs, Yukari panting behind her. Hitomi looked behind her and giggled, then skipped the rest of the way up and headed through the doors, other girls waving to her. Yukari just smiled as she saw her friend walk airily down the hall to her locker.

"Yukari, you better hurry up or you'll be late." A girl with pink hair said over her shoulder to Yukari, walking with the rest of the girl-group that said "hi" to Hitomi earlier. Yukari didn't really like Hitomi's other friends much, but they were still pretty nice to her. Feh, fake nice, to be more precise…

She trotted the rest of the way up and headed through the glass doors, ignoring the girl…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

"Hey Amano." Hitomi greeted her recently gay guy friend as she sat down into her single-desk seat, setting her books on the glossy wood.

"Hey `Tomi…Whacha got there?" Amano questioned amusingly as Hitomi pulled her new note out with a giggle.

"Oh, this? Ahh, nothing much, but it would be most…hey, are you wearing mascara?"

"Oh yes, I thought it would open up my eyes more. It's Maybelline, and I was unfortunately not born with `it'." Amano stated, looking a bit down by his ending words.

Hitomi sweat-dropped.

Yukari entered the room, with a mad face. As usual.

"Hey, someone take a crap in your cornflakes this morning?" A voice questioned sarcastically.

"For your information, no, I didn't even eat breakfast this morning…I'm on a diet, Van." Yukari stated snidely.

"Ahh, naughty naughty, now your going to pass out in the middle of class." He replied with a silly grin, wiggling his index finger in the air. Hitomi smacked his shoulder lightly with the back of her hand as Yukari sat in her desk next to Van.

"Didn't see you behind Amano, Van." Hitomi said lightly. Van blushed slightly.

"Ahh, feeling a little warm, Van? Or are you just hot for the lady?" Amano said with a grin. Van blushed even more when he busted out with a reply.

"No I'm not!! I don't like Hitomi!!" Then he sat back in his seat and pouted, crossing his arms. Hitomi burst out laughing at the sight. Yukari, finding her chance, snatched the note off Hitomi's desk, reading it. Van promptly took it from Yukari's grasp and scanned it with his eyes.

"Oh, my love, you are my goddess. Your eyes like shining emeralds, you hair like wispy sand…what the hell, wispy sand…your lips like two cherries…God who the hell wrote this?" Van asked derisively.

"Someone (sigh) e-mailed it to me yesterday evening…I have no clue who it is, though…" Hitomi answered, her mind elsewhere."

"Hey, maybe it's some creepy balding forty-year-old man with a liking for little girls." Yukari said, amused, slumping in her chair while popping pencils at the other three.

Amano whacked a pencil away, and leaned over his desk to get a better view of the piece of computer paper, "Hey…wait a minute…Dilandau wrote that!!"

"Whaaa?! You gotta be crazy!! Dilly-dog?" Hitomi stated incredulously, looking across the room to a suspicious group of guys, all in a circle. She spotted their `leader', Dilandau, not paying attention to her…at the moment.

Hitomi sat all the way back down into her chair again, a confused look on her face, "Dude, Amano, how do you know it's him?"

"Well…" Amano replied, a blush to his cheeks, "You see the top of the page where it says to and from? Well…once I asked one of his cronies (*cronies?*) for his address because…well, you know…I thought he might be that way `cause he's always hanging around all those boys…but it went terribly wrong…"

*flashback*

To: InfernoRage&Death666@bloodbath.com

From: PansyManoF10w3r@sailormoon.com

Dear Dilandau Albatou,

I was curious if you would be interested in joining me on a date sometime soon, for I think that you would be a grand companion. I find you quite handsome and charming, despite your outbursts of violence and incoherent rants. Your scar adds character to your face, which I find quite desirable, so please hold off on Van for that little incident. It only makes you more beautiful. Call me 1-800-bigboy.

Sincerely,

Amano Kincaid

To: PansyManoF10w3r@sailormoon.com

From: InfernoRage&Death666@bloodbath.com

(*note: this e-mail has been censored for younger audiences ^^;*)

You crazy [bleep] of a [bleep] why would I want to go on a [bleep]ing date with you? I don't swing that way you [bleep] [bleep] of a [bleep] get the hell away you crazy[bleep]!!

Die crazy [bleep] [bleep]er

*End of Flashback*

"(sigh) …And so I recognized his e-mail address. Pretty strange, huh? Some psycho guy (sigh) after little Hitomi."

"Ahh, its not too out there, `Mano-chan." Hitomi replied affectionately, "Guess things didn't go that well between you two?"

"No…but it's probably all for the best."

As the conversation finished up, the teacher stepped through the classroom door.

"Now kids, calm down. Let's start the day with a warm up."

"Yes Mister Liim." The class groaned. The four friends turned around and faced the front, pulling out some paper and a pencil…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

"…And the peraforeom theorem in basic format reads as…" Mr. Liim droned on. Van kept himself entertained by writing a poem (*teehee how cute*)…

Oh Hitomi, your beauty defies

Even the face of a goddess.

You are the sun rising

In my eyes, please bless…blah blah blaaa………

"Ahh, screw this…" Van mumbled to himself as he crumpled his pathetic writing. Why did he like Hitomi? He wasn't sure. So he was `hot' for her, like Amano said…but he didn't want to ruin their friendship. (*ok I'm writing really boring at this point BLEH *)

…Meanwhile, Hitomi was passing a note to Yukari…

Hey gurl…sup? hahaha that dilandau thing is crazy, ne? van was writing something earlier…aww wait he's asleep now!! Cute-ness!! Hahaha write back k? ~tomi~

Yukari giggled when she peeked at Van after reading the note. He was asleep…and the (crumpled) thing he was writing earlier was sitting on the corner of his desk, along with all of his manga books for the day and his current sketches.

No wonder he makes C's in all of his classes…Yukari snatched the ball of paper, and uncrumpled it immediately.

The sound of the paper made the teacher turn around from the blackboard…

"…Excuse me Miss Ogari, would you like to share your writing with the class?"

"A-a-a-hh, n-no, sir, it's nothing important, I promise." Yukari gulped as the teacher raised an eyebrow at her.

Mr. Liim approached her desk with a swinging gait, picking up the un-folded paper in an exaggerated manner.

"(ahem)…Oh Hitomi, your beauty defies the face of a goddess. You are the sun rising, In my eyes, please bless…what is this crap, Ms. Ogari? Who taught you writing last year?"

Yukari rolled her eyes, "You, Mr. Liim."

Mr. Liim sweat-dropped, "O-of course…I will have to send you to the principal's office for not paying attention in class, Ms. Ogari!!" Then, Van's snoring caught his attention. He swung his head down to see the black-haired boy drooling on a drawing. Then, he looked at Yukari again. She raised a brow at him.

"T-that's right, for not paying attention. Now go!! Take the pass!!" the teacher pointed to the door, miffed.

"Fine." Yukari muttered under her breath, getting up dramatically. She picked up the pass and slammed the classroom door behind her loudly.

Van stirred, and snapped his head up, "Huh…? Hey, wassup Liim-dawg?" he grinned. Mr. Liim didn't grin back…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~

"This sucks." Van sulked as he slid further down into his chair.

"Yeah, well, it was YOUR writing that got us into detention. And NOW everyone's gonna think I'm a friggin lesbo!!"

"Yeah, well dun mess with my stuff!!" Van said hot-headedly.

Yukari grinned slyly at Van, changing moods, "So…just why were you writing a mushy-gushy poem about Hi-to-miii?" she said teasingly.

Van turned red, and came back with, "Well, uhh…ahh crap. Ok, so I like her…so what??"

Yukari giggled, "It's funny. Big bad Van writing gay poems about his girly-girl." Then, Yukari started laughing. Van shoved her and sat back in his chair, arms crossed, trying to look mad, but he couldn't help but smile, "S-shut up!!"he said, embarrassed.

…The detention teacher strolled in, a sullen look on her face. Van and Yukari stopped laughing immediately. The detention teacher pulled out a roll list.

"Yukari Ogari."

Van, still slouched in his chair, mumbled, "Yukari Ogari." And laughed under his breath, grinning. Yukari kicked him while answering with an airy, "Present."

"Ok then…Van, er, Funnel?"

"Fa-nel. Yeah, I'm here." Van looked miffed.

"And…umm, where is Dilandau Albatou?" the detention teacher said in her nasally voice. Van and Yukari looked at each other with amused faces, grinning.

"Right here." Came a voice from the door. And there stood Dilandau…

(*bom-bom-bo-o-o-oo-o-o-ommmmmm!!! Aaaahhhh crazy dilly-dawg…in detention? Well, duh, he's worse than Van. Do you like mai new charachterization of Van? Now he's a more banger-type **not really tho** and he likes manga and draws **my kinda guy hehehe** Yukari is mean now and not as `bubbly' so to speak…and Hitomi is kinda a ditz now. Sorry if that makes u mad, but…she just gets on mai frickin nerves. "oh I had another awful vision!!" EVERY TWO FREAKING SECONDS!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhgg she's annoying…and, yes, the sexy **yeah right** Amano is now pansy Mano f10w3r **flower for all u non-computer nerds** Dilandau is head of his gang **which consists of the dragonslayers ^_~** and both Van and Dilly write cheesy poems…its supposed to be funny cuz they're both the "bad-boy" type, k? hahaha…ok then that's all 4 now!!*)