Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Young Luv <3 <3 ❯ Chapter Seven ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(*la la laaa…howdy folks. only two more days of school!! *confetti flies out of nowhere* yahoo, ce-le-BRATE *cough* yo ho ho so umm yeah not much to talk about… …anywho enjoy chapter seven, DINNER *BOM BOM B-O-O-O-MMM!!*)

Chapter Seven

"Vaaan, why is it so hot in here?!" Hitomi complained again, getting more and more whiney.

"Yeah, Van dear, I'm starting to feel pansted…"Amano had his long legs sprawled out before him, leaning against the backboard of Van's bed. He started fluffing out the front of his pants most interestingly

Yukari started cracking up unashamedly at the sight. Amano just gave her a perplexed face, sending her into even more giggling. Van turned around, and nearly rolled out of his desk chair. Hitomi covered her mouth politely, but couldn't help it and joined the other two.

"Whaaa?! Why is that so funny??" Amano kept on fluffing his pants. (*ok, I know that sounds kinda corny w/ them crackin up in crazy madness, but just imagine Amano doing that…^^;*)

Yukari stopped her giggles long enough to get out, "Amano, you look like a friggin' retard!!"

Amano started laughing girly, when suddenly the slam of a door was heard. Van's mother yelled from the kitchen downstairs, "VAAAN!!! I GOT SOME FOOD!!"

"Jeez…(giggle) she's finally home…" Van wiped his eyes and stumbled up. He started racing down the steps, Hitomi, Yukari, and Amano trailing him excitedly. (*ravenous teenagers -_-*)

"What'd ya get, what'd ya get?!" Van worked his way through the living room furniture (With Folken sprawled across it) and started jumping up and down at the kitchen island, acting totally out of character. Yukari did the same, with Hitomi and Amano coming up behind her.

Mrs. Fanel started pulling out food from her grocery bag, "Well, some sodas, chips, the regular assortment…" The bags of food in her hands crinkled as she set tehm down, "How was your day, dear?"

Van and Hitomi started tearing into a bag of barbeque potato chips while he responded casually, "Well, just the norm…(Gulp)"

Yukari narrowed her eyes at him and crossed her arms, "Well, actually, Mrs. Fanel, since your son is being outrageously dishonest, I'll spill the beans…"

"Oh?" Mrs. Fanel stopped taking things out of the bag and raised a brow at her and then at Van.

"Me and Van got busted, and sent into half-day detention. Mr Liim strikes again." Yukari stated.

"Oh, he's a conceited son of a gun. I don't give a shit about him." Mrs. Fanel waved away the issue with her hand.

Hitomi stopped her digging hand and widened her eyes. Wow she cussed…she never cusses…

Mrs. Fanel saw Hitomi staring, and put a hand over her giggling mouth, "Oh, I'm sorry dear…I can usually turn that off around company!! Yukari dear is used to it though, right honey?"

"Yep ^^;"

"Anything else interesting?" Mrs. Fanel asked. She rested her arms on the island and gave her full attention to her son, realizing just how nervous that made him.

"…He found out that Hitomi and me were on the fencing team. The reaction from the rest of the school was good, at least." Yukari provided. She received a deathly look from Van and a smile of admiration from Amano. Hitomi kept munching on potatoe chips, being her oblivious self.

"Well, people were bound to find out sooner or later. No biggie." Mrs. Fanel smiled sweetly at the teenagers. Then, she craned her neck to peer over Van's head into the living room, disregarding the news altogether, "Folken darling, do you want some food?"

"No thank you, Mrs. Fanel."

"Ok, whatever suits you dear!! Hey, do you kids want me to prepare a little something? Or maybe a pizza? Chinese take-out?" Mrs. Fanel said casually, placing a two-liter bottle of soda into the refrigerator.

Amano leaned over Yukari's shoulder, and whispered, "Is she always this carefree?"

"Yeah. Nothing new." Yukari stated, totally cool.

"Well… pizza maybe? Whaddaya think, `Kari?" Van nudged his friend, grabbing her attention away from the gay boy.

"Huh? Oh, anything sounds good. `Tomi? Amano?"

"Sure." Hitomi licked the flavoring from the chips off her fingers as she set the bag back down.

"Sounds absolutely fabulous." Amano said serenly.

"Ok then!!" Mrs. Fanel clapped her hands together and headed for the phone on the wall…

***

"Hello, valued customer. Here is your hot, bubbly pizza, freshly prepared with loving care." Replied a youngish pizza-delivery boy, pimply and monotonous as ever.

"Uh, thanks." Replied Van, taking the pizza box and handing the delivery boy a few bucks. He shut the door after the guy walked away, and went on into the kitchen, the other three following close behind…

"Mmm, smells good." Said Hitomi in a dreamy voice, taking in the aroma with her eyes closed.

Van set it on the kitchen island and popped the lid open. He took out a slice, the cheese making strings.

"Ahh, food." He said, his mouth watering. The slice dropped onto a paper plate.

Folken rolled off the couch and waltzed into the kitchen, running a hand through his hair. He observed the pizza behind the other four, his height easily surpassing theirs.

"What exactly is that?" He asked, a look of curiosity on his face. The glasses slid a bit.

"Pizza. Wanna slice?" Yukari turned and offered him a plate, acting as polite as she could.

"Uhh, no thanks." He replied, making a face. He strode with his long legs into the living room and plopped back down on the couch again, channel surfing. Yukari stuck her tongue out at his back as she took her plate upstairs. Van followed behind.

Amano watched Folken's every move, eyes shining. He leaned close to Hitomi, and whispered into her ear, "Hey, isn't he babelicious?"

"Uhh, I dunno…" Van stopped and turned, thinking Amano was talking about him. Folken kept his eyes glued to the television screen, ignoring them completely.

Amano, not realizing Van's overhearing, kept on with his words, "C'mon, for real. He's a doll, ne?"

Hitomi was bright red when Van raised a brow at the two, "Well, I dunno, there's cuter guys…" She scratched her face, turning her face away.

"Like Van?" Amano wiggled his eyebrows.

"No!!" she hissed, blushing even worse, if possible. Van shrugged, realizing the topic wasn't on him. Amano looked at Van walk away, and turned back quickly at Hitomi's cherry-colored complexion.

"Ohhhh, you have a thing for Van, dontcha?" His teasing tone was only loud enough for him and her to hear.

"Shhh!! Keep it a secret, please?" She looked up at him with puppy eyes.

"Why? He obviously things you're pretty fine. I'm the love doctor, remember?" Amano wiggled his brows again. Hitomi giggled.

"Hey, stop flirting and come upstairs!! My pizza's turnin' cold!!" Yukari yelled, halfway up the peach-carpeted steps.

Hah, flirting…she can't say anything. Either she's purposely ignoring me or totally oblivious when someone hits on her. Whatever. (*<<<Amano, btw…oh ho, BIG PLOT LINE, eh? ^^;*)

"Coming, coming…" They replied instantaneously…

***

"Ugh, Vaaan!! You forgot to ask your Mama about the air conditioner!!" Yukari whined into his face.

"Whaaa?? I'm eating, I'll ask in a minute!!" He said, sitting at his desk and turned to the T.V. He chewed a bite of pizza most unmannerly.

"FINE. I'll go ask, you lazy bum!!" Yukari said, bristling in her out-of-nowhere anger. She stood up in front of the T.V. and threw her paper plate on his desk, a crust remaining on it with a few grease spots.

Amano and Hitomi sat at the foot of Van's bed. Amano looked at Hitomi after Yukari stomped out of the room.

"She needs anger management classes…" He pointed to Yukari's back, and she flipped him off over her shoulder.

Amano whined, feeling hurt, "Geez, whatta hot-head…"

"Yukari, wait!!" Van stumbled through his doorway, chasing after Yukari down the steps.

She crossed her arms and headed down the steps in a ladylike manner, "I'm sorry for throwing a hissy fit…you are a moron, after all, so I have to be more lenient on you, I guess…" she shut her eye and went, "Hmph!"

"Yeah, just be that way, you little…" Van trailed off when he saw his mother greeted him at the bottom of the stairs with a smile.

"…Angel. You're such a sweetie, Yukari!!" Van grabbed her shoulders from behind and hugged her, "My long-lost sister!! Ohh, what would I do without Yukari-Chan!?" (*twinkle-sparkle…lol*)

"Right, nice try Van. What's all the fuss I heard upstairs?" Mrs. Fanel crossed her arms expectantly.

Van sighed and ran a hand through unruly black locks, "I think the air in my room is busted. The humidity doesn't help, either…maybe we should call Gadeth-sama?" Van said casually to his mother. He winced as soon as he realized what he just suggested. "Who's Mr. Gadeth?" Hitomi asked innocently, coming down the stairs to throw away her paper plate. Amano followed her like a loyal dog.

Mrs. Fanel and Yukari giggled as they each whisked a hand over their mouth.

"Uhh…" Hitomi cocked an eyebrow as she took the last sip from her soda.

Mrs. Fanel and Yukari blushed and laughed even harder, Yukari bending over slightly.

Van rolled his eyes at them, "Gadeth-sama is the handy-man type of the neighborhood. He lives next door. Mom and Yukari think he's "Dead Sexy"."

"Ohh, can I meet him?" Amano asked, laughing along with the other two in his gay boy way. Van sighed in defeat on trying to persuade them away.

"Not that Mr. Gadeth business again…" A middle-aged man in casual clothes grumbled from the living room couch. (Folken went back up into his room to read the naughty manga ^^;)

"Ohh, Go-al, you know we're just being girls!! Besides, he's a handsome little bugger…and he's more helpful around the house than you, dearest!" Mrs. Fanel said sweetly to her husband, coming up behind the couch slinkily to slip her hands over his shoulders. He grabbed on of her hands and kissed it. Van rolled his eyes once again at his parents.

"Is that your daddy, Van?" Hitomi asked. She leaned down at him, her face a few inches from his. Van blushed and gulped. She smiled, knowing just what she was doing to him. Amano grinned.

"U-uh, y-yeah, that's my dad, Mr. Fanel. Umm, uh, hey dad, whatcha watching there?" Van tried to cover up his flushed appearance but failed. He scratched the back of his head when Yukari gave him an annoyed look.

"Hmm, college basketball. I doubt those girls would want to watch this, though. They'd rather stare at some handy-man pants." Go-al turned and grinned at the teenagers, Mrs. Fanel now seated next to her husband.

Yukari and Hitomi squealed at the same time (to Van's distaste). Hitomi whipped a hand over Amano's mouth to keep him from doing the same…

(*Ha ha, that was funny…hey haven't written in awhile…who reads this crap, anyways? Besides me lol…well see ya later…bye-ee ^.~ *)