Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ Young Luv <3 <3 ❯ Chapter Six ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(*howdy-ho, folks!! The esca crew is at Van's house……………………*cough* uhh…*points finger in a random direction* ONTO CHAPTER SIX!! ^^; *)

Chapter Six

Yukari and Hitomi were perched on the foot of Van's bed, watching the t.v. with glazed eyes and a bowl of popcorn between them (*how cliché ^^;*). They had changed into jeans and normal shirts.

"Hmmmmmmm…I'll get you…grrr!" Van mumbled as he sat two inches away from the screen of his computer, playing a violent game (as usual), "Hey, `Kari, whatcha watchin'?" The screen flashed crazily in flames of color.

"Uhh Escaflowne…." (*HA sry I had to do that…*)

"That's the gayest show, you know that right?" Van said monotonously before cussing out his screen. (…Who is wearing khaki cargo shorts and the same tight black shirt, btw ^^;).

"Ooh, but I like the romance story in it!! The characters even look like you and Hitomi!!" Amano piped up in a fruity voice, sitting on the ground below Yukari and Hitomi. (He's wearing khaki pants and a green shirt).

"Riiiight, whatever Amano." Van responded, rolling his eyes to nobody. Although he liked the thought of him and Hitomi together…

"Van, why is it so hot in here?" Hitomi complained out of nowhere as she fluffed the front of her shirt to fan herself. Van turned around, his eyes nearly popping out.

"Mmmmm I dunno. Sorry." Van said, thoroughly flushed. Amano, being the only one to notice, laughed.

"What's so funny?" Hitomi said innocently, cocking her head. Van gulped and turned back to his screen, Amano grinning.

"Van don't be lazy it's hot in here and you know it." Yukari growled, popping a piece of buttery popcorn in her mouth.

"You girls are just being hormonal…" he whined, not wanting to leave his game. Plus, the thought of a sweaty Hitomi didn't really bother him either (pervert). He clicked the mouse faster, then slower, then faster again, annoying Yukari thoroughly.

"US being hormonal? Riiiight, now go fix it, horny teenage boy." Yukari stood up and kicked him in the shin, hands on hips.

"OW!! Jeez, ok, ok, I'm going." Van pressed the P button on his keyboard to pause his game while rubbing his leg. He stumbled out of his chair and over Amano before reaching his door and slamming it open.

"Umm, Hitomi, I advise you not to fluff your shirt like that again." Amano laughed, stealing the popcorn bowl. Yukari laughed and Hitomi didn't really say anything, too embarrassed.

Van leaned over the polished-wood railing and yelled, "MOM, it's hot up here!! Turn the A/C up!!" When nobody responded, he looked down and scanned the living room.

A teenage boy with glasses was lounging on a green leather sofa, reading a manga of Van's, "Mrs. Fanel isn't home at the moment. She went out to buy you juvenile embarrassments some nutritiously unstable foods." He flicked a long lock of light blue hair away absentmindedly.

"Oh, you mean some crap like chips and stuff?" Van's face turned to innocent questioning.

"Yes, what else?" the lanky boy said in an annoyed tone, pushing his retro glasses up his nose.

Hitomi raised an eyebrow as she looked out Van's bedroom door (*while checking out his butt, mind you ^^;*), laying on his bed and propped up on her elbows, swaying her socked feet.

"Who is that guy, Yukari? It doesn't sound like his dad." She turned to her friend, her hands cradling her jaw.

"It's the current foreign exchange student of the house. He has some tight blue hair, too. From Austrailia." Yukari kept on watching the televison, unfazed.

"What's his name?" Hitomi poked her arm to get more of her attention.

"Folken."

"Weird name…since when did the Fanel's accept foreign exchanges in their house?" Hitomi asked curiously as she turned to watch out Van's door again.

"Mrs. Fanel felt Van needed a teenage companion in the home." Yukari shrugged, red hair shifting.

"What about you?" Hitomi raised an eyebrow in return.

Yukari rolled her eyes, "Yeah, that's what I said, too, since I'm always over here when he's not at my house. Guess she thought she needed a male specimen."

"Hm…strange." Hitomi turned back to the screen and scowled, "Aw, man, I missed the best part…"

(*Meanwhile, while this conversation was happening…*)

"Folken, just what the hell are you reading?" Van raised a brow, his chin resting on his hands while he leaned against the railing.

"My, you are correct, only the one you call Satan would create such a sinfully pleasurable collection of "manga-styled" story telling." Folken's eyes widened as he turned the next page, scooting his glasses again to get a clearer picture.

"Huh…?" Van squinted as he tried to read the title of the manga. Then, his eyes blasted open and his head shot up. He rushed and stomped down the stairs as fast as he could before yanking the book out of Folken's hands, knocking his spectacles ajar.

"Heeey, I was observing that!!" Folken whined, his hands still hanging in the air.

Van bent down inches from Folken's face, pointing his finger at him, "Boy, you better read this where no one else is around, cuz this is risqué stuff, you hear me? Go to your room!!" Van tossed the manga back and pointed his finger up to Folken's residence, but couldn't resist grinning like crazy, "It's good, isn't it?"

"Oh yes indeed, makes me tingle." Folken grinned back. They both "man" giggled at the thought of the pages, and Van sprinted back upstairs to his room…

***

"Yukari, since when did Australians have good vocabularies?"

"Hmmm, good question, girl."

(*Heh, that was fuuuuuuuuun…why do my chapters keep on getting shorter and shorter? well, ne-who, next chapter…DINNER!! *BOM-BOM-B-O-O-O-MMM!!!* ooh, the suspense is killing me!! ^^;*)