Wedding Peach Fan Fiction ❯ Demonic Love ❯ Dangerous Developments ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Wedding Peach: Demonic Love

Chapter Two: Dangerous Developments

-Outside Momoko's Window-

"Psst, Jama-P. Jama-P…JAMA-P!" whispered Momoko as she yelled to Jama-P from outside her window. Just as Yosuke had done once, thought Momoko as she waited for Jama-P to hear her words.

"Aiiie!! Miss Peach-P! What's the matter? Why are you outside-P!?" Squeaked Jama-P as he teleported himself [he is a he right?] outside with Momoko.

"Shh…Jama-P. I need you to transport me to the demon world. But you can Not tell the others about this okay?" stated Momoko seriously as she lowered her head, but not her gaze, in a serious manner.

"Why-p? Why would you want to go to the demon world-p? Angels get killed there-p!" cried Jama-P as his water works started up on instinct.

"Because…Yosuke…he…he…he's stuck there and I need to go get him back. Please, Jama-p. If there ever was anything you could do for me, this is it. Please? I need your help. I can't there by myself, no matter how hard I try. Please??" Pleaded Momoko as she felt tears well up in her eyes at the mere thought of Yosuke being so far out of her reach.

"A-alright-p…but, but please be careful-p." stated Jama-p as he closed his eyes, in anticipation of the transportation.

"Thanks a lot Jama-P. And I promise to come back to you and the others. Alright?" Promised Momoko as she smiled, her figure fading away as she was transported to another place far, far away. A place filled with monsters, and sad souls. To a place called the Demon World.

-At Hinagiku's place-

"What! She got up and went by herself to the Demon world? Bah, who does she think she is?" stormed Hinagiku as she stomped around her room. She had just been told everything by a very loose-lipped demon. And thus called all the girls over to converse over this new development.

"This is very bad. Thank you for telling us, Jama-p. But…ahem…WHY DID YOU EVEN SEND HER OVER THERE? YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS IT IS FOR AN ANGEL TO GO OVER THERE!!!" boomed Yuri, having her, once-in-a-life-time outburst. She was truly upset by her friend's behavior. Not only was Sir Limone ill, but now her friend and leader was found out to have ran away to the demon world to save and retrieve a stubborn demon. And in the middle of the night too!

"Leave it to a demon to do such a thing. I mean, only a demon would not consider the well being of someone before sending them off to such a dangerous place." Commented Scarlett under her lips as she sipped from a cup of coffee she had prepared for herself when she first got the phone call at midnight. She had since she figured she would need to stay up in case she needed to be alert. And caffeine always helps to wake her up.

"AIIEE-P! Don't blame me-p! I couldn't refuse Miss Peach's command-p!! She was so determined and upset by it…I had to. But,…I have faith in Miss Peach's promise…she will come back to all of us…she will…"

-IN DEMON WORLD-

"Yosuke? Yosuke!" cried Momoko as she ran in a sea of darkness.

"Beautiful angel…Peach…angel…peach…" murmured millions of scratchy voices, voices of demons as Momoko crossed a patch of light, her body visible for only a split second.

"Aiiie!!" screamed Momoko as she felt something touch her leg, her arms and legs flailing about like fins of a fish out of water. However, it was just a broken tree branch that had been caught on her dress and brushed against her calf.[the lower part of the leg] "Phew…I thought for sure it was a demon and I was a goner. But I have to think positive and send out love waves for Yosuke's sake!"

"For his sake? You make me laugh! You are so pitiable! You aren't even in your angel form and you come prancing in here? I wont even ask how you got here or how you plan on getting back, because I know after I am done with you it all wont matter!!" cackled Potamos's voice from somewhere in the darkness.

"Potamos!" gasped Momoko as she realized to late where Potamos was, which was right above her!

"Tonight you die!! Wedding Peach!!" screamed Potamos as she readied herself for her upcoming slaughter. She dropped down to the ground and grinned at Momoko. Just thinking about killing that nosy little angel made her heart jump with glee.

"Potamos! Stop!!" yelled the booming voice of the demon Viento. He appeared with his back towards the two of the girls. His hands clenched.

"Viento!! Why do you stop me? She's got you tricked, you know!!!" cried Potamos as she too clenched her fists, anger spreading through her small body like wildfire. "What does she have that I don't?!"

"Nothing. She's got nothing." Replied Viento coldly, cutting Momoko's heart. "But do leave her to me. I want to eliminate her for you."

"Viento? Aiiie! You finally realize your love for me! I will be waiting for you." Cooed Potamos as she disappeared, her giggles eerily lingering in the air.

"Momoko, no, Wedding Peach. Today is the day you die…" growled Viento as he turned to glare at Momoko, his eyes filled with hatred.

"Y-yosuke?"

Author's Note: I am sorry…but I am tired. But it's always fun to leave off with a cliffhanger. Anyway, I will post more soon. I already know what I am going to do. Hee hee. Hope you like this, despite it's…lacking in length. Anyway, I couldn't remember how to spell realize! Thank god for spell check….