Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ A Burning Question ❯ Chapter 7

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

“Yohji, can you please get that blue pot over there for me?...Thankyou.”
 
 
It's official- Aya has lost his mind. That's the only reason I can possibly think of for why he's being so nice to me. I mean, the guy has been using my first name! He's NEVER called me anything but `Kudoh' or `Balinese' or `you complete IMBECILE' since we met. It's been like this ever since we talked in the greenhouse yesterday; I'm pretty sure that what I said made him so angry his mind wiped itself. He's clearly forgotten that he hates me…well, at least, I THOUGHT that he hated me. But that dream…it really didn't sound like he was trying to hurt me…it was more like he…shit, shit, shit, I need to get my mind off this, it's…disturbing. Yeah, disturbing.
 
 
“Wow, Aya, you've been acting totally weird today! Have you suddenly decided that you're in love with Yohji or something? Hahaha!!”
 
 
…Obviously, Aya's newfound tolerance doesn't extend to Ken. I don't think I could've gotten a block up quick enough to avoid having my nose splattered around my cheeks- but I guess Ken is used to hand-to-hand fighting, so he dodged the massive swing Aya just took at him. That idiot, suggesting that Aya might be in love with me. That's ridiculous!...Isn't it? Yep, it's definitely unthinkable. You know what, it was probably another Yohji. I've met at least four of us; Aya could've been talking about anyone. That'd explain his reaction to what I said, why he didn't rip out my spinal cord. Yeah, I think I'm right. It had to be someone else.
 
 
“Hey, Yohji…Can you please come and help me clean out the storeroom? It needs a lot of work right now.”
 
 
Hmm, I guess Omi wants to know what's going on, as well. I have no idea what I'm gonna tell him; I can't tell him about Aya, because I don't know how far I can push `Happy Aya' before he snaps and massacres us all! Might be fun to find out, though…No. No more messing with that redheaded bastard, this whole week has just been way too bizarre for words. I do NOT want this to continue- my world was perfectly happy when Aya was an asexual son of a bitch who spoke only to rip me a new one.
 
 
“Okay, kid, I can see that there isn't enough work for two people in here. What'd you want to talk about? Girl trouble? Or…BOY trouble? Heh heh heh.”
 
 
Oooh, it's so easy to make the poor chibi blush. It takes so little effort, it's barely fun anymore…oh, who am I kidding, it's fun every time! God damn, I really DO mess with people a lot. I can't help it if I can only amuse myself with the help of another person…in more ways than one! Ah, fuck, the kid looks unhappy. Maybe it wasn't the best time to be cracking jokes…
 
 
“Ha ha, very funny, Yohji. No, it's about Aya. He's been acting quite…different since the mission last week. Did something go on between the two of you that I should know about? I can't have either of you wigging out on a mission and endangering all of Weiss.”
 
 
Well, there's definitely nothing wrong with ME…apart from the nicotine habit, the overzealous drinking, the casual sex addiction, the nightmares, the…oh, whatever. Anyway, why is Omi worried about me? It's Aya that's been off his rocker lately. The kid needs to talk to Aya about this…or not, because I think the Omi's quite attached to the shape of nose he has now. I guess that's why he's talking to me, instead. But I don't think that Mr Freeze has anything against Omi, he DOES refer to him by his first name, after all.
 
 
“I have no idea what's up with the prissy one lately, and I can tell you that I'm not going to let anything affect our missions. I doubt that Aya would let anything endanger us, either. Unless it's him endangering Ken. One of us should really get back out there to make sure Aya isn't painting the Koneko walls red with Ken's blood.”
 
 
…Omi doesn't look satisfied with that answer at all. Damn that kid, he can always read me so much better than anyone else. Even with my sunglasses firmly in place. But I'm not saying any more. It's the truth- I've never seen Aya let anything get in the way of a mission. But then again…I've never seen Aya be nice, either. And he's been doing a pretty good job of that towards me today…Shiiiittt, I hate being this confuzzled. I need to get out of here; it's definitely looking like a good night for clubbing.
 
 
“Alright, Yohji, if that's what you think. I trust your judgement when it comes to Weiss. I'll do a bit of cleaning in here, but you can go if you want. Have a good night.”
 
 
Dismissed! Damn, but it's hard sometimes to think that this responsible guy is about four years younger than me. Oh well, one of us has to have a little fun; Omi's too sensible, Aya's too bitchy and Ken seems happy to play soccer all day. No thanks.
 
 
******
 
 
I think I now see why Kudoh's always baiting me. This is really quite a lot of fun; the confused look he's been sporting most of the day is great! The only damper was when that idiot Hidaka made that ridiculous comment about me being in love with the slut- I'm not. Really! Which is why I tried to knock a few teeth loose in that stupid head; I have to defend my honour. I'd rather not catch something disgusting and painful from that sex fiend. Ah, speak of the devil and he shall appear…
 
 
“So, Yohji, what's on the agenda for tonight?”
 
 
Hahaha! He almost fell over when I posed that question to him! What a fool. He's really getting worried about this. It's hard to be nice to him, but the end result is so pleasing that I just can't stop; I wonder if he's questioning his sexuality yet. I would love nothing more than to tear him down from his pedestal of heterosexuality, completely screw with all his preconceived notions about himself. That would teach him for being a whoring bastard, sleeping with anyone who has two legs and breasts.
 
 
“Uhhh…well, Aya, I was planning on going clubbing tonight. Booze it up a bit, find a hot chick, crawl back here at some ungodly hour tomorrow. Why?”
 
 
This is perfect. It seems to be the right moment to implement…phase 2. The opening of Operation: Mess with Kudoh's Mind has been a complete success. Looks like I need to find my best clubbing clothes- Kudoh is going to absolutely spit when he sees me tonight. All in the name of messing with him, naturally.
 
 
“Hmm, sounds like fun. Mind if I join you?”
 
 
******
 
 
What in the great FLYING fuck is going on around here? There has to be something in the water. Aya did NOT just ask if he could come clubbing with me. It's not possible! I'm trying to answer him, but words aren't coming…I'm just gonna nod at him. And try to close my mouth. He seems pleased…but I'm not. Then again, seeing Aya away from the store and missions could be interesting…I wonder if he'll find himself another boy toy…Oh gods, that thought makes me feel like…like…
 
 
“Okay. How about the same deal as last week? We'll meet at 11, but you can take us wherever. I'll be at your door then.”
 
 
Aya's been taken over by a demon. A fun-loving, kinda annoying, gorgeous, playful demon. Fuck, I really did just think of Aya as gorgeous, didn't I? He might have a girl's name, but he's definitely male; living together for years allowed me to confirm THAT one a few times! I don't think that I've EVER looked at a man like that. And I'm not about to start. Fine, if Aya wants to come out with me he can, but I WILL be going home with a woman. I need to get laid. Now.
 
 
~~~~~~
 
 
It's 10:58, and I'm just staring at myself in my full-length mirror. Damn, I look good. Seriously, I should be able to find a woman in no time. Several of `em, in fact. As long as I don't have to bend over- these pants are so ridiculously tight that my knees are pretty much useless. It takes serious skill to pull off these gunmetal beauties, and be able to breathe. A touch of black eyeliner…and I'm done. It's surprising how well the whole androgynous thing works with the ladies. Fuck, he's knocking. Looks like it's time to go. Hopefully this isn't too awkward…
 
 
“Come on, Yohji! Hurry it up!”
 
 
Yeah, yeah, whatever, it's not like we're late or anything…Hoooolllyyyyy FUCK!!! Aya…Aya looks like…well, quite frankly, Aya looks like a walking wet dream. I thought that I had the whole `masculine with a little femininity' thing down, but Aya is definitely gonna confuse people about his gender. If I didn't already know better, I'd probably try picking him up; I've always loved girls with short hair! He's wearing leather pants…gorgeously soft-looking black leather…ass-hugging babies that cling like a bitch…Shit, I'm staring. Why the Hell am I staring? It's probably just because I've never seen him dressed like this. Dressed so…un-Aya-ish. Yep.
 
 
“Take a picture, it will last longer. I've had enough of standing here- let's go, Yohji.”
 
 
And so, here I am, following Aya down to my car like a little puppy. Or, maybe even a kitten. This can't be good. I really, really, REALLY need to get laid. Tonight. Right, I don't care about seeing Aya in a club anymore. I'm taking the first hot woman I see and bailing with her, and that's that. Aya can get his own ass home…Shit, no more thoughts about Aya's ass. It's all about the women for Kudoh Yohji!