Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ A Burning Question ❯ Chapter 6

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Ahhh, it feels good to be out of my cumbersome mission clothes. That heavy coat is really quite inconvenient after a while. Speaking of inconvenient, I still have to spend another night with Kudoh. At least he's barely said a word to me since the stunt I pulled this morning; the peace has well and truly made up for having such a low-paying mission. I wonder where he is, he must have disappeared whilst I was in the bathroom. Oh, that has to be him coming in the door now.
 
 
“Close that, Kudoh, it's getting cold in here.”
 
 
…He's still just standing there. At least, I think it's him; I never actually turned to look…No, it IS Kudoh, and he's just standing in the open doorway, looking like a fool. Well, if he's planning on staying over there, what do I care? He can be there all night if he wants. I really have no problem, so long as he's still not chattering to me.
 
 
“…You were talking in your sleep last night.”
 
 
What do you know, he CAN speak. I didn't completely shock his vocal cords out of commission. So, he heard me. That's what I wanted- and it seems like my plan has worked quite well. I'm glad; this is what I expected. And that is certainly not a shiver running down my spine at the knowledge that he heard my faked passion. It isn't. The door hasn't been shut, and I'm cold. Well, it seems like Kudoh has nothing more to say- he's still standing motionless and silent.
 
 
“I never knew you felt the same way.”
 
 
Wait…what was that? Oh God, he's standing in front of me…when did he get so fast? My lord, Kudoh's so beautiful, even this close up. His lips look soft; will they feel the same way if I lean forward the smallest bit, close the distance between us? Ohhh, fuck, he's closed it for me, and his mouth…it feels like nothing else. Some little part of my brain is telling me that he should taste like cigarettes and debauchery, but this…it's heaven.
 
 
“Give yourself to me, Aya. Let me take you, show you what true pleasure is.”
 
 
Yes, oh God, yes, I want to beg, give him my EVERYTHING. No, he's moving away…when did my hands work their way behind his back? Oh, I don't care, as long as it keeps him close. He feels amazing…looks amazing…smells amazing…but he's holding off. Is he waiting for something? …Of course; he wants some sort of sign from me. But I can't get my mouth to work- my body has completely disconnected from my mind. Kudoh Yohji wants me…the greatest-looking creature I've ever seen is holding me and, shit!...Running his hands under my shirt…
 
 
“Ku-…Yohji, call me…Ran.”
 
 
Was that really my voice? That choked, high-pitched tone surely wasn't from me. He's affecting me too much…Shit, did I really tell him my true name? Fuck it, I'm not fussed, so long as he keeps doing that to my neck with his tongue…obviously, he took my request as a sign to continue…Mmmm, his hands are moving lower…I want to look, see if his fingers are leaving burnt trails after them, it feels like they should be. His touch is setting my body on fire…No one else has ever done this to me…
 
 
“Whatever you want…Ran.”
 
 
His voice; it's pure sex…it's deeper than usual, too. The opposite of my traitorous tone…the way he speaks my name- I've never heard another person say it with such passion and promise…promise of what's to come…FUCK! Oh god, did I vocalise that curse? I must have, but I don't think anyone could stay silent when such skilled hands pass over their covered cock…the bulge in my pants is growing quickly…I want him so badly, have for so long…
 
 
“Y-Yohji, I want you…touch me!”
 
 
I've never seen so much emotion in those wonderful green eyes; I can't tear my gaze from his…Ahhhh, his fingers are under my waistband, my legs…they feel like they've turned to water…my grip in his hair must be painful, but there's no sign on his face that he's hurting…Oh shit, shit, God, the beautiful man in front of me is dropping to his knees and-
 
 
“SHIT!”
 
 
-And I'm awake again. I'm also sweaty, hard and dreadfully alone. What time is it…Only 3 a.m….This is ridiculous. It's been a week since Kudoh and I were at the hotel together, and the start of the dream was true: It was a simple mission, and he really has barely said a thing to me after that first night. But there was no post-mission sex, especially not with that stupid whore…I will never give into such an outrageous urge, I will NEVER sleep with that man. And I'm glad that he's left me alone lately. I am. Really!
 
 
******
 
 
Fuck, hide, there he is! I can't believe I've managed to keep this up all week. I know I like to walk the line and all, but if I mention what…happened at the hotel, I have no illusions about the fact that Aya probably will kill me. Considering how often I open my mouth and blab without thinking, if I talk to him and he annoys me, I know I'll tell him I heard. Just to spite the evil bastard. I've become quite attached to living over the last 20 or so years, thankyou very much. Which is why I've been avoiding him, and only saying the bare necessities. And that's the sole reason. There is nothing else. I'm only hiding from him because I don't want to die. I am. Really! Oh gods, I need to clear this up with him, if it affects Weiss we're both dead. I'm going to talk to him. I have to.
 
 
******
 
 
He watches me. I watch him. He's probably too oblivious and self-absorbed to realise that I know. Or, maybe he doesn't figure it out because he runs in the opposite direction every time I enter a room. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: That man is a coward, pure and simple. Actually, he's probably just homophobic, the macho prick. I wonder what he'd do if…
 
 
“Aya, we need to talk.”
 
 
…I'm a terrible assassin. So lost in my own thoughts that Kudoh snuck up on me and nearly scared me out of my wits. Wow, a voluntary conversation- it's been quite a while since he last made unnecessary contact. I think that I can probably guess what this is going to be about. Well, the store is closed up, and I have nothing better to do. I can probably spare a minute or two for humouring him. But nothing more.
 
 
“Fine. Greenhouse, now.”
 
 
No, we are not having this conversation in a bedroom, or anywhere even moderately comfortable. I intend to make this as short as possible. He will talk, I will keep silent, and then we will leave. And we'll stay at opposite sides of the greenhouse. This isn't a dream- it's reality….He seems to be waiting for me to leave first. Fine, I couldn't care less, as long as we can get this over with soon.
 
 
“Okay, Aya, I know I've been avoiding you lately, and now I have a lot to say, so please just stay while I talk. I'll make this as quick as possible…it's best for both of us that way.”
 
 
Whatever. At least he understands that I do NOT want to be here for very long. If he wants to talk, he'd better start soon. I don't have the patience to listen to his irritatingly flippant voice for long periods of time. That flirtatious, perfectly pitched, endlessly sensual…FUCK!
 
 
“Alright, then. Aya, you remember last week, when we were at that hotel… of course you remember, you were there. Anyway, on that first night, you were…well, you were talking in your sleep. I know what it's like, I do the same thing, plenty of people do, and it's…”
 
 
He's babbling. The idiot, he needs to take a breath and calm down. Probably doesn't realise that I haven't got my katana, and therefore am not going to kill him when he gets to bringing up my `dream'. He needs to make this quick, or I will punch him in the face…well, maybe not the face, that'd be an awful waste…No, DEFINITELY the face!
 
 
“…And I really need to tell you that some of what you said was kinda…revealing. You, ah, you said my name, and it didn't really sound like a friendly chat…I gotta tell you, I'm totally straight. Never been with a guy, the only men I need in my life are Johnnie, Jack and Jim…”
 
 
What in the Hell is he on about now? Ohhh, I see, typical Kudoh, always talking about booze. Can he never get his mind onto anything else? Wait, was that really…he's NEVER been with another man? Ever? I find that incredibly hard to believe. I've barely met anyone who is 100% straight, and Kudoh doesn't seem like the kind of slut who would limit himself to only half the population. Also, why does it sound so much like the one he's trying to convince is himself?...Hmmm, maybe Kudoh ISN'T such a homophobic prick…this could be interesting. Revenge for all the grief he's caused me, right back to that first meeting when he strung me up in those damned wires.
 
 
******
 
 
Well, I think that went okay. Unless what I said hasn't quite sunk in yet…Aya seemed deep in thought when I ditched. But he wasn't angry; and that confuses the absolute shit out of me! In all the time I've known him, Aya has reacted to pretty much everything with a ridiculous amount of anger. The fact that this didn't seem to bother him…I'm scared…Terrified, actually!
 
 
******
******
 
 
Okay, I apologise for that first scene… I feel like it's overblown, it's melodramatic, and it's completely ridiculous. But it's also a dream sequence, so I totally meant for it to be that way…*cough, cough*
Besides, I felt like I wasn't coming even close to my rating before now. And I wanted to do it, hahaha!