Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ A Burning Question ❯ Chapter 13

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Ugh…bloody sunlight…always interrupting a good sleep…Oh, shit, whatever girl I slept with last night is still here, I'm gonna get absolutely slaughtered by Aya if he sees her…Well, fuck me running! I don't think that Aya is going to have any problem with my current bedmate…I'm surprised that he's still here, really; I figured that he was gonna take off running the minute he finished…seems like he actually is quite attached to this bed…and hopefully even its owner…Crap. This really was never just for shits and giggles, was it? I didn't just want to sleep with any guy…I wanted Aya, and Aya alone. Looks like the men of Japan are safe…I might be bisexual, in the end, but I only want my evil, redheaded bitch. No, not Schuldig, the OTHER evil redheaded bitch. Although…Nah, no way in Hell would I go near that particular cockbite!
 
 
“Stop thinking so loud, Yohji, I can hear the rusty cogs in your brain moving and it woke me up. Shut it!!”
 
 
Hahaha, I'm definitely in; Aya's taken to calling me `Yohji'! And it seems one Hell of a lot less forced than when he was doing it two days ago. Damn, I'm good. Plus, his insults have been a lot lighter lately…I haven't actually feared for my life in a good, oh, twenty-four hours. I'd be kinda worried if Aya wasn't here right now, that he was off plotting my gruesomely `accidental' death, but he's…Ohhh, that's so cute! He just turned towards me, tilted his face back to glare (level negative 50), then tucked his head under my chin…Whaddaya know, Aya isn't opposed to physical contact! Mmmm, his hair is nice and soft, though…it's different feeling someone whose hair isn't gunked up with a million different products…
 
 
“You're still doing it, I can tell. Either go back to sleep, or put some of than energy into...better pursuits…like getting me some breakfast! I'm absolutely famished. You only fed me once yesterday, remember?”
 
 
Same old Aya, I guess…ordering me around, do this, do that, yadda yadda…Whatever, if His Highness wants breakfast, I s'pose I can get him some…I am pretty hungry, after all…then, maybe once we're…refuelled…the second round can start…if he wants a second round…I know I do! Holy fuck, stop the presses, alert the masses: Kudoh Yohji might just sleep with the same gir-…guy twice! And a third time…fourth time…fifth time…Gods be damned, I really hope that Aya isn't just in this for a casual fuck…He fascinates me, and I want to know more about him…I think they need to check if Hell is still hot, because…I want to have a proper relationship with Aya! I haven't wanted that since, well, Asuka! But I have the oddest feeling that she'd be okay with this…
 
 
“Well, if you're too selfish to keep my energy levels up, you can forget about this ever happening again! There'll be no sex for you if I'm too weak to do it properly!”
 
 
Even though he's speaking to my neck, I can hear the smile in his voice…does that mean that he wants to do this again? I hope so! I think I might be getting attached to having Aya in my bed…if only every day could be like yesterday, with him lying naked in my room, at my beck and call…Mmmm, that's one hot image…Almost as hot as the real vision in front of me, arm tucked around my waist, hair tickling my chin…I can't believe that this is real! I had gay sex; with Aya; he's still here, cuddled against my chest; and I have a bizarre urge to wine-and-dine him! Or, at least, go get him some food. I haven't gotten someone else breakfast in years!!
 
 
“YOHJI! Wake up please, Yohji! You need to work, Ken and I are off today, and we haven't seen Aya! Come down to the store…please?”
 
 
God fucking shit DAMMIT! These two have some sort of happy moment-tracking chip installed in their brains, I swear. Oh just wonderful, now Aya's gone all stiff in my arms…and not in the good way, either! I dunno what I should say, or if I should pretend to be dead or something…I don't know if Aya wants them to know that he's here…I have no problem with it, but I'm a totally shameless exhibitionist…not that waking up with a gorgeous man is shameful, of course! Shit, man, Omi and Ken would probably be jealous! After they got over the shock of me melting the, to their knowledge, straight Ice Prince! Or maybe the shock would come from me, lover of women all across Japan, sleeping with another dude. Crap, this is getting me nowhere; what should I say?
 
 
“Fuck off, Hidaka, Omi; Yohji and I are busy! Go find someone else to infuriate!”
 
 
Well, looks like I shouldn't have worried! Aya's got this under control, and he even pretty much broadcast the fact that we're doing something…fun. It's gone silent outside the door, sounds like the others have no idea what to make of Aya's order! Retreating footsteps, whispered conversations…aaaand they're gone. Actually, screw breakfast; I need to know what Aya thinks is gonna happen next RIGHT NOW. I guess that it's a good sign that he told Ken and Omi…but with Aya, sometimes you never know. He has a terrible habit of surprising the shit out of me…
 
 
“Listen, Aya…I have to know…What do you want from this? From…us?”
 
 
******
 
 
 
What the…What does he mean by that? Is he worried that I'm about to return to ignoring him? Or…does he WANT things to go back to normal? Wouldn't surprise me, the whoring bastard…No. I need to stop immediately assuming the worst of people. It was hoping for the best that got me into this bed, warm in Yohji's arms, wrapped around his body…maybe hoping for the best doesn't always lead to disappointment. But what do I want? Do I want to leave, and never look back? Or do I want to have sex with him whenever we need to work out some tension? Or…do I want to have a proper relationship, actually establish a connection with another person, for the first time in…in Aya's life? I know that I can never be Ran again, but maybe, just maybe, with Yohji's help, I can…let Aya actually feel something. This will never happen if I don't open myself up…it might hurt, which I've been avoiding since I joined Weiss…fuck it…let's hope that someone's on my side today…
 
 
“Yohji, I…I think that I want to wake up like this again tomorrow…and the next day…and then after that…”
 
 
******
 
 
He WHAT? Aya wants to…he wants to stay with me? Oh gods, I don't feel even the tiniest bit sad at leaving behind the women and the whoring, as long as Aya agrees to move in here ASAP! He's just down the hall, and we both know that his bed sucks, and as the last guy to move into the Koneko, his room is the worst too…That's it. Settled. He's moving in with me. I couldn't give a shit if he says no, he's definitely thinking yes, and I'll move his shit when he's not around if I have to! He'd probably try and hurt me, but I'd live- he won't want to give up on me so soon! I'll even stop flirting with everything that has tits, if only he's gonna stick to what he just said! I can't resist; I tilt his head back to kiss him, without urgency but it's still amazingly passionate…I think I'll be able to get used to this.
 
 
“Well then, Aya m'dear, looks like we have the same opinion on something for once! As long as you agree to move all your stuff in here; I got plenty of space and I flat out REFUSE to spend any more time on that torture device you call a bed. What do you think? Wanna spend the day in bed, after food of course, and then tell the consequences to fuck themselves?”
 
 
That pretty much sums up how I want this to go. Just us, no matter what Kritiker have to say on the matter…I know that Ken and Omi will be fine with it, once they can pick their jaws up off the floor; Omi'll be glad that I've stopped slutting about and that Aya's showing a human side. Ken probably won't notice any difference- but that's just part of who he is! As long as Aya isn't going to have a change of heart…but the way he's relaxing into my touch, I think that we're all good. He's so adorable when he's tired! Maybe I shouldn't have kept him up so early this morning…but if this was gonna be a one-time deal, I was making the most of it. But now…we've got the future and each other…life is looking up, once again, for Kudoh Yohji!
 
 
“I think that I can agree to those terms. I'm really quite taken with this bed, after all…and I suppose that I can put up with its owner! Let's just see where life takes us…me and you…”
 
 
Haha, victory!! Aya is completely stuffed now, I've got him! But just as much as he's mine, I'm his…and, although the thought of belonging so completely to someone else would've made me take off running last week, now I feel strangely…at peace with the idea. Looks like I've gotten myself a new roommate, and a boyfriend to boot. Holy fuck, I never would have guessed that I, the dedicated womaniser, would end up with a freaking boyfriend! Plus, we'll be breaking hearts left, right and centre whenever we go out. Maybe it is true what they say; all the hot ones are gay! But right now, this hot one is starving…it's time to eat- though before that, breakfast!
 
 
“You got yourself a deal, Beautiful! I'm even gonna get you some food after that. I'll be back in a minute; and if you even think about going anywhere, I'll be incredibly sad and will probably sit on my floor and cry. Don't make me turn my gorgeous face all puffy and red, Aya!”
 
 
Wow…Aya can laugh! He looks amazing while doing it, too…I should've guessed. Oh, I just want to take him downstairs and parade him in front of the others…and especially the fangirls! They're gonna be crushed when they find out that he's mine, and I'm his! Okay, it's decided; I'm making sure that the fangirls know EXACTLY what's going on between Aya and me! I just want everyone to know…we gotta go out tonight! I'm putting Aya back into those leather pants, and we're hitting the club scene.
 
 
“Oh, and one last thing: we HAVE to go out this evening. I don't care where- I just want everyone to know that we're together! Hahaha, as long as you agree to only put your hands down MY pants this time!”
 
 
He's still tangled up in my sheets, looking deliciously bared…the slightest trace of a smirk is on his face, as he pantomimes thinking hard…This is a whole new Aya! I'm not letting him go until I know everything…and after I do learn everything, I'm guessing that I still won't want to let go. He's fucked if he ever wants to get away from me; but then again, he's gonna be fucked if he stays! Regularly and for long periods of time, definitely.
 
 
“Alright, Yohji. I promise!”
 
 
~~~THE END~~~