Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ A Burning Question ❯ Chapter 12

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

I need to get up, and get out of Kudoh's room. I feel much better, my headache's almost completely gone, and now that I've eaten, I think I can move. Then again, maybe being sick all over his floor would be an adequate punishment for whatever scheme he's got now…Why would he ask me that? Just come out and SAY it so casually? This has to be proof that he's merely playing with me. He doesn't feel anything for me; everything he's done today, and yesterday, was all just to mortify me beyond belief. Asshole, I'm leaving this room…even if the bed is so deliriously comfortable…I have to get myself one of these…
 
 
“Oh, no you don't, you get back on that bed this instant! You're not going anywhere; we have more to…talk about.”
 
Oh God, where he has his hand on my chest to push me back onto the bed…it feels like my skin is about to burst open, the tingling sensation is so vivid…He really is setting me alight with his touch, and I doubt that I'm dreaming this time…and if I am, I dearly hope that no one wakes me...I can barely move, his eyes boring directly into my own, green against purple…I'm paralysed, but it's not fear…this, it's, well, it's anticipation. He still has his hand on my chest, but it no longer pushes…it's simply resting over my heart. Can he feel how my heart races at his touch; can he feel how my skin is heating under his? Even through the layers of material, I feel his palm like it's lying directly on my bare skin…Fuck, he's leaning closer; is he going to kiss me again? Please, let him kiss me again…
 
 
“You want me, Aya. There's no denying it…and do you know what? Aya, I want you, too…So what are we going to do about this?”
 
 
Kudoh…Kudoh wants me? I'm certainly dreaming; this isn't happening! His voice in my ear, hot breath on my neck…I'm making it all up. The shifting of the bed, the extra weight…the feel of his leg as he drops it over my other side, resting his body on the top of my thighs…a dream. Kudoh isn't leaning over me, a hand splayed on either side of my head…and he certainly isn't slowly getting hard, I cannot feel him pressing into the top of my leg…Oh shit, what if this is real…Kudoh Yohji is on top of me, horny and willing…and I can't move, or speak…
 
 
“What do you think, Aya? Is this getting you…excited? I know it's working that way for me…Can you feel it?”
 
 
He doesn't really want me to answer, does he? Can't he tell that the ability of speech is beyond me at the moment? Obviously, something in my face is telling him all of this, because he's sitting back up…God, if he gets off me, I don't know what I'm going to do…he's pushed me too far…I cannot pass this off as a joke anymore. I want him. I want Yohji, and I want him now. Surely he can tell that my dick is mirroring his, getting harder the longer he stays sitting on me…Even if my voice isn't answering him, my body certainly is.
 
 
“What's the matter, Aya? Cat got your tongue? Maybe I should see if I can get it back…”
 
 
What…what does he mean by get it back? Oh God, oh crap, oh Jesus, he certainly isn't going anywhere…his mouth is on my neck…slowly making its way up my jaw, lips moving and sucking…if I thought he was burning me earlier, surely my skin is black and charred under his ministrations…Shit, did I just moan out loud? I think I did, I can feel Kudoh chuckling softly against my skin…Mmmm, he's captured my lips again…only he's not demanding this time…I can feel his tongue on my lips, asking for entrance…I instinctively open to him, letting him probe into my mouth…He's so good at this…even if he does taste of cigarettes now, I'm finding that frankly, I couldn't give a shit, as long as he doesn't stop…
 
 
“You're wearing too many clothes, Aya, love…let me help you with that…”
 
 
Thankfully, he's only pulled off enough to speak softly against my lips…it's hard to hear him, but it's not what he says that's important; it's how…I can hear the barely-restrained passion in his voice, a husky tinge in his usually smooth tone…I can only nod in response to his…well, it wasn't a question…oh whatever, as long as I can feel his skin on mine…I'm infinitely thankful for the fact that I'm only wearing my orange jumper, so Kudoh is easily baring my stomach as he lifts my shirt…I arch off the bed to help him, which…ohhh, fuck, which brings our groins closer to contact…Shit, he's running his palms up my chest as he pulls my jumper up, and I couldn't help but whimper when they passed over my nipples…I can't believe that this is happening…
 
 
“OI, YOHJI, YOU STILL IN ONE PIECE? I need you in th' store, I can sense the fangirl plague approaching!”
 
 
Fuck! Fuck that fucking dickhead Hidaka and his sense of timing! When I get full mobility again, I'm going to rip out his fingernails and force-feed them back to him! He's dead! Don't go, Yohji, ignore him, stay here with me…I could never say these things out loud, but surely he can read them all over my face…Kudoh gives me an apologetic look, tinged with anger…I think he's as livid at Hidaka as I am…Oh, no, don't…He's pulled my shirt back in place, with a little more skin contact than was probably necessary, and climbed off the bed…my body is crying out at the loss, the heavy warmth that Yohji brought to me…He's going back to the store. What does this mean, for us? What if he changes his mind? Has he had enough, is he thinking that women are the far preferable option? Is he about to order me out of his bed, out of his room, out of his bed?
 
 
“YES, HIDAKA, I'M OKAY. I'LL BE DOWN IN A MINUTE….What a stupid fucker…Alright, Aya; I have another two hours to work. If I get back up here and you're not still in my bed, I'm gonna have to kill someone…most probably Ken. So don't go anywhere…please? Please stay, Aya. I promise we'll finish this properly…”
 
 
He…he wants me to stay? He wants me to stay!! Wait a second, where does he get off, ordering me around…Fuck it; I'd follow him around the store on a chain if he asked me. I find it so hard to say no to Yohji, and even if it galls me to be at his beck and call…I'm staying. Even if it's only one time…I want this, and I can tell he does too…Fuck the consequences! Whatever this will mean for Weiss…we can decide upon that later. I'm tired and aroused, a bad combination, but…I think a nap is in order…
 
 
******
 
 
Thank fucking GOD, we're closed and Manx hasn't shown her face. If Aya isn't still spread out in my bed, looking distinctly fuckable, then I may just have to throw myself out the window….When the Hell did I start thinking about Aya like this? Why am I so desperate to do the dirty with him? I'm not even drunk, and yet I'm fully prepared to jump into bed with another GUY? A beautiful, dangerous, and pretty much pants-shittingly terrifying man…Oh jeez, I hope he's still in my bed. I have to see…if he's not…I don't even want to think about what might happen if he's changed his mind…I'm out of the shop and halfway up the stairs when I hear Omi yelling after me, better answer, I DO NOT need him bursting in on…us…
 
 
“I've got stuff to deal with, kid, so don't bother annoying me; I'm not gonna answer you!!”
 
 
Hopefully he heard that. I'm not going back to check. I have better things ahead of me…as long as Aya is still here…Okay, Yohji, breathe…he's probably still in there, you know he was as into it as you were…and I know that thought scares the living fuck outta you, but Hell, if you're gonna sleep with a man, you won't find much better than Aya…really, you probably won't find anyone that comes even CLOSE to that gorgeously pale redhead…here goes…I'm slowly pushing the door open, hoping that he's in my bed like I left him…OH THANKYOU AGAIN, LADY LUCK! There's one hot piece of ass in my bed…asleep? Haha, guess I really didn't leave him with much to do, after all…but he seems to have occupied himself slightly…the bedcovers have fallen down his body slightly, showing me that he definitely got up at some point and ditched his clothes…the sight of his white shoulder is one of the most tempting things I've ever seen…but he looks so peaceful, I almost don't want to wake him…Haha, except my little head is screaming at the big one that he wants what I see. It's true, what they say; I DO think with my cock a lot!
 
 
******
 
 
Mmmm, what a dream…I was in Yohji's bed, and he was stripping me…but then Ken came along an ruined everything…even in my dreams he pisses me off…Wait, what? This isn't my bed…Oh my GOD…that wasn't a dream, was it…that explains why Kudoh is standing over me…and I'm naked…Shit, I'm naked! And…I guess he's here to pick up where we left off when that imbecile interrupted…Hmmm. And I want this. I really do…it's what I've always wanted…ever since I became `Aya'…here in this same room…with this same man…I've come full circle.
 
 
“Yohji…get out of those clothes and into this bed…I'm not going to ask again…”
 
 
Thankfully, he didn't get that fake little smug look he puts on when he wants to act confident. I WANT Yohji to be nervous…I want him to be completely mine. At least I've got my voice back, and he's complying with my wishes…His tanned skin, so different to my own; the smell I've been surrounded by since this morning; the long dick, swelling under my gaze; the voice that's lost its usual cocksure twang…I want it all so much. For once, I just want to forget what's going to happen tomorrow, and just live for today…I know that Yohji can make that happen. Again, the bed dips somewhat under his weight and the delicious heat returns, flooding through him to me…this time, though, he's lying next to me on his side, arm draped across my stomach…Yohji is mine.
 
 
“Let me be your first man, Yohji…let me feel you inside me…”
 
 
It's my turn to take control now; it's me who climbs on top of him, our naked skin tones complimenting each other and our bodies responding in kind. We're both hard, his full length longer and more crooked than my own…I need to feel him, take him in my hand…Oh, GOD; he does the same, our hands brushing each other in our mutual passion…he may not have done this to another person, but he definitely picked up a few things on himself, Yohji is damned good at this…I feel like my mind is about to white out from plea-…uuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.