Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ A Burning Question ❯ Chapter 11

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

***So, I happened to notice that I've occasionally written some sayings that are normal for me, but others don't quite understand `em because it's Aussie slang. I'll try not to do it anymore, sorry!!***
 
 
******
******
 
 
Could I really have sex with another guy? Would it be that bad? Actually, I think my first question should be: Could I really have sex with AYA? Would sleeping with a teammate just fuck everything up for us? I mean, this wouldn't be the first time I've messed up a friendship with sex, I can't help it if the girls who want me sometimes happen to be the girlfriends of my mates…But I have to kill with this man, live with this man, work with this man…What would happen afterwards? Would we just act like nothing happened, or…? Shit, so many questions…no wonder I usually go for anonymous, no-strings-attached sex. But Aya…things would be different with Aya…
 
 
“Earth to Yohji, are you tripping balls there or somethin'? You just totally ignored two of the hottest women I've ever seen in here, what's on your mind?”
 
 
Don't say homosexual experimentation, don't say homosexual experimentation…Actually, that'd probably teach Ken for trying to get into my business, hahaha! I can just imagine the shock on his face if I said I was thinking about tapping Aya, he might even faint! Unless dear KenKen wants in, too…nah. Somehow I highly doubt it. Considering how hard he fell for…uh…what's-her-name, he's straight. Besides, I think Ken would last about ten seconds before Aya beheaded him…Oh, shit, speaking of Aya, I'd better take him some food. He should be okay to eat, it's mid-afternoon and I doubt he's had anything since lunchtime yesterday. Can't have Aya being grumpy, now can we…Ha!!
 
 
“Same things I always think about, Ken, chaos theory and quantum physics. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'd better take His Holiness something to eat. Don't want him trashing my bed because he's pissed off or whatnot. If I don't come back in fifteen minutes, send a search party!!”
 
 
I don't think Ken has really gotten over the fact that Aya's up in my room. What can I say; Kudoh Yohji always bags the best for his bed! Lemme see, what do we have here that Aya might eat…Screw it, salad sandwiches it is. Easy and quick. I'm not putting TOO much effort into that bastard, especially if he refuses to eat on the grounds that I made it. Wouldn't be the first time! Cold, stubborn bastard…and yet, I'm thinking about sleeping with this guy…I must be masochistic somewhere under all this charisma. That has to be the only reason why I'd want to do it with Aya, and also why I'm about to enter the lion's den at feeding time…Wait, why am I letting him intimidate me out of my own room? Stupid twat.
 
 
“Yo, Aya, you alive in there? I brought you up some food, so I'm coming in!”
 
 
Yep, that sounds like a grunt of approval…or disapproval, I really can't tell. Either way, I'm going in. Well, he doesn't seem to have puked everywhere…or trashed the joint…actually, he doesn't look like he's moved far at all. Still in my bed, taking over my room, filling the place with a cloud of gloom…I'm probably gonna have to bring an exorcist in to get rid of all the bad spirits Aya's let in today, hahaha! As well as some sort of style therapist, because he's got that godawful orange jumper on…What the FUCK? He definitely didn't have that last time I was in here. He's gotten up, gone to his own room, changed his clothes and come back! What an asshole!
 
 
“Hey, you prick, why are you still here? You would've gone back to your own crappy room to change, and yet you came back? What's the deal with THAT?”
 
 
He looks vaguely shocked, like he thought I wouldn't notice. As if I wouldn't see that! I was a freaking P.I., our bills were paid with my attention to detail! Sometimes this asshole is so stuck-up, assuming that the rest of us have no use whatsoever…and I'm still considering turning gay for him. I'm definitely one very fucked-up individual. Too many knocks to the head, probably. I really need to get laid, still…but all I can think about is Aya. Methinks that the gods are trying to tell me to just get it over with, and then go on with my life. But what about what I want, you omniscient bastards?
 
 
“You said it yourself, moron, my bed is horrid and yours is amazing. I decided to make the most of it while you were working. Deal with it.”
 
 
Huh, typical Aya answer. S'pose I should get him to eat, even if he doesn't want to…Yep, just as I figured, he's trying to refuse the food I slaved over. Whatever, if I have to force it down his throat, I will…Good, he's finally eating it. I guess we're just gonna sit in silence for a while, Aya doesn't seem real forthcoming with conversation…Y'know, even though he's quiet, rude, stubborn, cold and a complete bastard…Aya's absolutely gorgeous. I've always liked redheads, but most of the ones I've had were fake…I wonder if Aya dyes his hair? Somehow I doubt that, I've never seen regrowth or roots…but then again, there's a lot I didn't see about Aya before. Like why did I never notice him going out? Guess I should ask…
 
 
“Hey, Aya, there's something I've been wanting to know. Something else, this time! How come I never saw you go out? Like when I passed you on the strip the other week, how often are you out like that?”
 
 
I wonder if he'll deign to reply. Seems like he's pretty good at ignoring questions that he doesn't want to answer. I really do want a response to this one, though. It shits me that I never even noticed a single thing about him, that he was gay, and that he clearly has experience on the club scene. I mean, he picked up that guy yesterday in about two seconds flat…unless he already knew him…how many guys around here has Aya had? Enquiring minds want to know!!
 
 
“Well, you would have noticed me going out if you were actually around of a night. If I went out after you bashed your way from the building, you weren't really going to know, now were you? And I'd say it was about every fortnight or so. Some of us don't need sex every five minutes.”
 
 
Hey, he actually answered both my questions! With minimal insults, too! Maybe he really does have a thing for me, because I've kissed him twice and I still have all my body parts. Plus, he seems a lot happier to be in conversation with me these days…still less than your average person, but it's pretty damned good for Aya, Mr Silent. Would it be pushing my luck if I go for one more question? Will this be the straw that broke the camel's back? Ah, fuck it, live dangerously and the rest, blah blah blah.
 
 
“One more thing, then I might consider leaving you alone, even though you've camped out in MY bed. I should be kicking you out, but I'm not gonna if you answer me. Did you already know that dude from the club last night, or are your seduction skills on a level with mine?”
 
 
…He hasn't started yelling yet, he's not even snarling! He looks like he's thinking…hopefully, it's about an answer, and not about how he can use the plate he's holding to kill me. Because I have no doubt that he could do it. Maybe he's just flattered that I wondered if he's as good at picking up as I am; everyone knows that I'm the king of scoring! Okay, very good, I'm still alive…Lady Luck smiles down on me, `cause I'm still kickin'!
 
 
“I slept with him a few months back. He wasn't very good at all; probably wouldn't have been able to find the sweet spot with a map and detailed instructions.”
 
 
Whoa, Aya, never thought I'd put this against something you said, but too much information! I do know what he's on about; I've had a few gay friends over the years. They didn't have to worry about their girlfriends falling for me, and I made it pretty clear that I wasn't gonna be after their boyfriends. But that was then…and this is now…and I might actually be considering the possibility of `changing teams' for the first time…I gotta know if he actually wants me. And if there's one thing I've learnt about Aya over the years, it's that he doesn't like people who dodge around the point. I just gotta ask, I really do. He doesn't have his sword, and he's in a pretty good mood…I guess it's now or never.
 
 
“Hey, Aya…Do you want to sleep with me?”
 
 
******
 
 
Where in the fucking HELL did that come from? I can't believe that he just came out and said that! But was it a request for sex, or just a query about what I want? Damn it all, it's times like these I wish I could gauge people's emotions better, but I just can't. I think he was asking what I want…and what do I want? What will he do when I answer? Is he secretly recording this, trying to embarrass me? Oh God, there's too many uncertain factors…but if I give no answer, I may never get another opportunity like this…I DO want to sleep with Kudoh…but everything will change if we have sex. I don't know what to do! I need to just follow my instincts…see where they take me…
 
 
“I…Yes, Kudoh, okay? I want to have my brains screwed out by you. If you're done humiliating me, I think that I should go back to my own bed now. I'd rather not stay here a moment longer.”
 
 
It's all true. I want Kudoh, I've wanted him for longer than I'm comfortable admitting. I'm even perfectly happy to bottom for him. Indeed, I WANT to bottom for him. And now, whatever brought this on…I guess I'm about to find out just why I'm being so thoroughly questioned. It's your move, Kudoh Yohji.