Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Angel Blue Eyes ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Warnings: ANGST! Lots of it. CHARACTER DEATH!

Pairings: Ken + Omi

Summary: Sometimes saying I love comes a little too late….

Disclaimer: I do not own Weiss Kreuz.

Blue Angel Eyes

By Goth Koneko

Ken walked out of the washroom, clutching the bag to his chest. He spotted Aya and Yohji at the other side of the room arguing with the doctor.

"You can't see the patient at this moment. His condition is too serve!" The doctor argued to the two men. "I'm sorry. I can't allow it."

"You said that he might not survive the night and yet you say that we cannot even see him?"

Not survive the night?

"I'm sorry." The doctor said again. "But I will not repeat myself!"

Something snapped within Ken. He found himself in front of the doctor and hauled him up against the wall. It was as if he was outside his body witnessing this other person.

"What the hell do you mean he won't survive?" Ken demanded. His eyes flashed with near insanity.

"I'm sorry. I.."

"You're sorry for a lot of things." Ken sneered. Tightening his grip on the doctor's shirt. "Well I'm not gonna be sorry for beating your ass just to say my farewells to my friend!" He thrusted the doctor back into the wall and stormed away through the emergency doors and down the hall searching for Omi.

****

Ken ran down the halls seeking the room, which held Omi. He ran past a room but the kanji caught his eye and turned back. He stood in front of the door. His heart racing and pounding in his ears. Ken licked his lips and gripped the doorknob and turned.

The sound of electronic beeping echoed off the walls eerily. In the middle of the room laid his angel. Wires streamed around him that was hooked up to a verity of machines and an oxygen mask placed firmly over his nose and mouth.

Ken bit his lip as he walked into the room, shutting the door silently, and stood beside his fallen friend. Ken's hands gently touched Omi's cheek, caressing the cool skin. "Omi.." he whispered. He gathered one of the limp hands and entwined his fingers with Omi's.

He smiled sadly as he gazed upon Omi's face. A lump formed in Ken's throat.

"Omi." He said. Working the lump away. "I need to tell you something angel."

He pulled a chair up to the bed never once letting go of Omi's hand. "They said you might live. But I know you're a strong fighter Omi. I know you'll be back to your regular genki self in no time." He squeezed the hand. "But I have to tell you this now. I'm such a coward in saying this to you like this but…" He choked on a sob. "I love you Omi. I love you. And I will always love you my blue eyed angel." Ken grasped onto Omi's hand tightly. He bent his head to kiss the pale knuckles. Ken rested his forehead on the flat part of Omi's hand, tears streaming down his face.

The images of Omi's body laying limp and his blood pooling around his fragile frame wouldn't cease.

An anguished moan escaped Ken's lips. His teal eyes gazed at the pale

body, his flaxen hair splayed on the pillow. He did looked like an angel.

Ken mused sadly. An angel who may never wake or see the sun or smile.

No, he should not think that way! He must only to the positive side,

towards the next day. A picture of Schuldig's smug face and Farfello's

sickening tongue darting out to catch the falling blood on his knives

flashed in Ken's mind and made his stomach knot in anger.

He gently placed Omi's hand on the sheet, he stood and bend over to

kiss the young boy's forehead, whispering in his ear.

"Omi, you'll have your revenge. I swear it!"

TBC

*****

AN: Sorry for the short chapter! *bows * My creativity flew out the window quite literally. ^^; I'll make it up with longer chapters! ^^

Epp~ Ken's pissed and a pissed off Ken is not a good Ken. Wai! Poor Omi ;_;