Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Angel Blue Eyes ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Warnings: ANGST! Lots of it. CHARACTER DEATH!

Pairings: Ken + Omi

Summary: Sometimes saying I love comes a little too late….

Disclaimer: I do not own Weiss Kreuz.

Blue Angel Eyes

By Goth Koneko

"Ken-kun!" a cheerful voice called from downstairs.

Ken moaned and promptly fell asleep again, thinking it was his imagination.

The door creaked opened and a figure bounded onto the bed and on Ken startling him.

Teal eyes cracked open his eyes to find a very energetic Omi looking at. Half his body was sprawled carelessly on top of Ken. His blue eyes and smile instantly making Ken more awake.

"So what's the occasion that you have to get me up early?" Ken smiled and poked Omi in the ribs.

Omi let out a giggle.

"Nothing really." Omi said, but his grin showed otherwise.

The soccer player's eyebrow rose in suspicion. "If it's nothing why did you wake me up?"

"Well," the honey haired boy started. "I was wondering if you want to come with me and do a little shopping?"

Ken head rolled back and a fit of laughter erupted from the brunette. "Shopping! Of course Omi." He ruffled the boy's hair. "We'll leave in an hour, if that's alright with you?" Ken asked.

Omi jumped off the bed and turned to face Ken, his arms behind his back and smiled. "Fine with me." He turned towards the door. "You can have your shower first and then I can make breakfast."

Omi walked out of the room. Ken distinctly heard a whoop from down the hall.

Ken smiled.

It all shatters.

Omi laying in the hospital bed.

Dying.

He screams.

****

It was raining.

Water poured from the sky above, a brisk wind blew. It seemed appropriate that the weather, only fair when the whole incident happened had turned gloomy and cold. It suited Ken's mood. He sat on a park bench, his jacket and clothing soaked through with the bitter cold rain, his brown hair is matted against his face. He doesn't know how long he's been sitting here, staring.

Memories of Omi flooded his mind like the rain drenching his clothing. Only Omi. The brilliant blue eyes, that were full of youthful energy and cheerfulness that could brighten anybody's day and of course his smile. It could put the sun to shame.

The corners of Ken's mouth twitched upwards at that fond memory. But it was quickly replaced with the lifeless expression of Omi's face. So pale like moonlight, but so scarily dead like. If you didn't know that he was in a life threatening state, you could have sworn he was asleep.

Ken groaned.

He was feeling the coldness creep into his bones, he was stiff and aching from sitting and the rain didn't help matters. He rubbed his eyes with his thumb and forefinger. He pulled up his leather jacket's sleeve up and glanced down at the watch.

5:38 pm.

Two days after the incident.

Omi is dying.

Time is running out.

They sky will continue to grow dark, even on the most brightest of days it will remain dark for Ken if Omi dies

Ken grabbed his helmet that was sitting beside him and got him, his cold, sore muscles screaming out in protest. He stiffly walked over to his motorcycle and mounted it. He gunned the engine, kicked the kickstand up, and floored it.

Omi will have his revenge.

Schwartz will pay.

They will burn in Hell for what they did.

****

Dark.

Glass shatters.

A scream pierces the darkness.

Who's screaming?

An image passes.

It's me.

A voice is shouting.

Who's voice.

I know that voice…

I need to tell you something angel.

Ken?

I love you.

So do I.

****

TBC~

I'm sooooooo sorry that it is so short and confusing~ *bows* I will promise you all a very lengthy chapter next time! *bows* I'm still glad that people are enjoying the fic this far XD

Please keep reviewing! ~.^