Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Choco Latte ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Choco Latte

By: Shoueki

~~+*+~~

Disclaimers: If I owned them, you don't want to know……

Warnings: shonen ai, though not yet visible in this chapter.

Cursing.

Notes: / mind talk /--> usually happens when Schu is involved, though I doubt that he'll be included in this chapter, *yet

[ Own thoughts ]--> Character's individual thoughts.

( Mine )--> My comments.

~~+*+~~ --> This is the border I use. I just put this wherever I like to put it.

Additional info: The first part would be mainly a "Ken" POV. But after the "border" I use, the talking will be done in a normal way. The last part would be Ken POV again.

This chapter is Kencentric by the way. But I think most of the story would be as well.

~~+*+~~

I just sit here waiting for my punishment. I know that I shouldn't have done that but… I don't really know the real reason why I, no we did that and now we have to face the wrath of our leader, AYA.

I can't remember the things clearly though. I am starting to shiver because I feel so, cold. I can see Omi looking at me, he has this worried face. I know that he has that kind of look on his face not only because we would have to face Aya in minute, also because of the fact that I am shivering because of the chill that I am currently feeling. Yohji is just sitting in the chair in front of me. He has a cigarette in between his fingers but he barely touched it. I know that he is just as scared as we are. I start to bit my lower lip now. I just can't stand this anymore. What we did was completely innocent but if you're an assassin posing as a florist in the day, what we did could mean our lives. I slouch more in my seat because I could feel my body become tenser. I can't really remember, I have to because we would need to answer Aya's pressing questions. My head is starting to ache but I still can't remember clearly though. I bumped my head from under the bed when Aya caught me, no us. The clock's ticking is starting to annoy me and is just adding to my headache. I must remember. Wait, I think I'm getting something…

~~+*+~~

Two weeks ago…

"Oi, Yohji, if you don't lift your sorry ass of this bed right this minute or you'll have to replace your new door when you finally decide to wake up! Oi!" Ken yelled from outside Yohji's bedroom door.

He was getting frustrated because he was yelling for 15 minutes now. But the blonde still hasn't decided to wake up. Ken had to do the deliveries because Omi had school and Aya being the unsociable person that he was detested the chore. So that left Ken and Yohji, but due to the fact that the blonde was still asleep and would take his time in changing his clothes, Aya decided, no he commanded that Ken would have to go out to make the deliveries. He also added as an afterthought with the order that he gave out that Ken would have to wake Yohji up to help Aya man the shop. Ken started to pound again on the door in front of him for the nth time. He looked at his wristwatch and became more annoyed. One of the deliveries that he needed to deliver was due on 1:30 p.m. and it was already 1:15 p.m.

[Aya would be pissed again if I would not make the delivery on time. We would have to give them a discount to compensate. That would mean that we get less money.] Ken mused inside but suddenly he snickered to himself. Aya was really attached to the earnings of the Koneko. And to Ken, he was willing to bet that it was a harmful relationship because it's not really a nice idea to get attached to something that could be easily taken away from you.

A voice in the back of Ken's head was starting to make suggestions on how to kill Yohji when Aya got pissed at him. True it was not his entire fault, but Aya would usually vent out most of his anger on him. Does that mean that Aya respects his elders? (he he, joke (^_^)) Ken was starting to get good ideas on how to torment YOhji when the blonde peeked out from his slightly ajar door. The latter adjusted his bleary eyes then threw the brunet an annoyed scowl.

"What? It's only 10:00 a.m.!"

Ken had to blink at that. Yohji was really starting to deteriorate from his vices.

"What the h*** do you mean 10:00a.m.? It's already 1:15 p.m.. I have to go out to make the deliveries and *Aya* is going to have my ass if I'm late for even one of them." He bickered out.

Ken was starting to glare daggers at the sleepy blonde when he noticed the once annoyed look on Yohji's face change into a mischievous one. How that really hit Ken's anger button.

"WHAT?" he spat out.

Yohji only smirked wider and straightened a little.

"Hehe I understand. That would hurt a lot. Just let me get dressed." Then he sauntered into his room and went in the attached bathroom in his bedroom.

[Hurt? What could he mean…]Ken was in deep thought then it suddenly hit him.

"Hentai!" he yelled out then quickly realized that Yohji would not be able to hear him because the said blonde was busy singing in the shower.

"Damn." He cursed as he walked down towards the shop to finally go out and complete his chore. He was starting to walk towards the garage when a deep baritone voice stopped him dead in his tracks.

"Don't tell me your sneaking out without waking Kudoh to help me." The voice said. Ken nearly wet his pants. Why did Aya need to be that scary? He finally realized that the redhead was waiting for an answer from him so he gathered up his shattered composure then faced Aya, so currently held a scowl on his face.

[He looks kinda cute when he scolws.] Ken thought, then he realized what he had said and cursed himself.

[Now where the h*** did that come from!?]

Ken looked again at the redheads face and heard a voice from the back of his head that said that it was true but he quickly shut it up.

"Yohji's already awake. He's just making himself presentable." Was his slightly shaky reply.

"Hn." With that he was dismissed.

~~*+*~~

Ken's motorcycle was nearly flying with the current speed he was taking. He only had a few minutes left before he was officially late for the first delivery on the list.

[Damn Yohji] he thought all the while speeding into the busy streets of Tokyo.

The light turned to red so he had to stop. He reached into his pocket to find for the list that Aya gave him. It was arranged by the time they were needed and the distance of the places were also considered. The man sure had an organized brain.

[But it is what gives him a really cool attitude.] he said with a smile. Then took a double take from his thought.

[Why am I acting weird all of a sudden?]

He was removed from that train of thought when the light turned green again. He reached his destination with a few minutes to spare. He was really thankful to the fact that it was only needed to be delivered near the beach (there's a beach near them, right?)

The next delivery was also near, thankfully. But as he reached the fifth one on the list, Ken realized that there could be a possible problem. He would have to pass through the red light district. No make that really enter the red light district because it was to be delivered in an apartment complex in there. But there would be no problems because he was a trained assassin after all. So of he went on his way.

When he entered the red light district, he quickly noticed the glares that were being sent to him clearly telling him to mind his own business. While some of the people near the alleys were obviously trying to cover something, what they were doing was already obvious to him. He knew that they were hitting an old person or something and getting his money so that they would be able to buy some drugs for themselves. He had this strong urge to just throw the large and expensive arrangement in his hands to help that person, but he quickly remembered where he was. He knew right away that he was greatly outnumbered. If he would act stupid, he would just get himself and the person that he wanted to help, killed. He didn't like that so he just lowered his head and walked the rest of the way. He also didn't want to attract any attention to himself so he walked a quietly as he could.

He reached his destination after a short while but was clearly shocked about what he smelled from the place. Yes, smelled. It wasn't an odorous smell, more like a familiar smell to him. It smelled like blood. He scanned his surroundings and noticed that there was no one who would spot him if he took a peek inside. He knocked but no one answered. So he just reached for the knob and was quite relived that it was open. That way, if someone had seen him, he would not be charged of robbery. He would just say that he needed to deliver the arrangement in his arms and when he received no response, he just decided to go in. but it was like as if someone would really call the police on him. He was in the red light district after all.

He went inside the small apartment in front of him and was quite shocked with what he saw. There was nothing out of the ordinary with the living room that welcomed him.

"Hello? Is somebody home?" he called out. In his head he berated with himself that he might have just imagined the smell. But he got no answer. So he decided to walk in a little. If the owner of the house sensed that there was an intruder in the house, he/she would come out with a knife. He waited for some time but no one came out. And then there was that smell again. The smell of blood. That was when he knew that something was wrong. He laid the arrangement that he was supposed to deliver on the floor. Then he closed his eyes to concentrate on that common smell.

When he found the direction he started to run. His sense of smelling led him to a small bedroom and was a bit surprised to see the door slightly ajar. He pushed it back easily and was again overwhelmed with that familiar smell. He saw a scene of carnage in front of his eyes, there was a body on the floor. The head of the body was obviously decapitated but it was missing. It was as if it was really taken away by the bastard who did the act as a trophy or something. He started towards the body to see some identification when he heard faint sobs coming from the room.

[Shit! Don't tell me that that is the body's ghost!] he knew that he was being paranoid but being the cute and gullible person that he is (^_^), he can't help it. He stopped dead in his tracks and closed his eyes. He might have imagined it because of some of his paranoia. It was silent for a minute but the sound came alive again. It was coming from the far left corner of the room. Still a little scared (of the "ghost") he moved towards the source of the sound. The corner was a little covered by the shadows so he had to adjust his vision a little. At first he saw a form from the corner then discovered that it was a body. Of a person and he/she was alive. He moved closer and reached out his hand towards the person. What greeted him was a pair of distorted eyes. They were so full of fear that he thought that he was watching a horror movie. He nearly shouted but he quickly gathered his shattered wits and spoke to the stranger.

"It's okay, I won't hurt you." He said in the most comfortable voice that he was able to manage. The form, which was actually a teenage girl looked at him not believing his words. He couldn't blame her though. I won't exactly trust a stranger that just goes in my house after the carnage that I saw. The girl looked away from him and looked at the body on the floor. She was obviously near to tears when she looked back at Ken.

"Who are you?" she asked in a shaky voice.

"I was supposed to deliver some flowers here." Ken answered her with a reassuring smile.

"Oh…" she meekly answered.

After what seemed to be an eternity of tension between them, she finally spoke.

"Mr. flower, uh, guy, could you get me out of here?"

Ken was dumfounded but her choice of words but nodded anyway…

~~+*+~~

So that was where it all started. I could remember the eyes of that girl again when I first met her in her apartment two weeks ago. It still scares me shitless but I had to help her didn't I? What is Aya's problem anyway? He's just weir ding me out.

Wait, *gulp*, I'm starting to remember something again. I think Aya might have a good reason to be angry afterall…

~~+*+~~

Tbc (?)…

A/n:

--> I made this during math class (isn't it just weird to think of the number of fics that were made during math).

--> Actually this kinda happened to me and my friends sometime during this fic and I just kinda had this idea for a fic, really embarrassing situation for us though, but I hope that we'd be able to manage.

--> Some of you might be wondering why "Choco Latte" is the title of my fic. I would put a song in here with that title in one of the next chapters(I hope). So that means that this is kind of a sonfic, but not entirely. I just used the idea.

--> Look at me, I still haven't updated some of the former fics that I worked on and I'm starting a new one. Oh well, I just hope that I'll get to continuing them when I get my muse for them.

--> Anyway please R&R because I really live for the reviews because they are some of the things that fuel me into making fics, so please review…

(^_^) till next chappie, I hope…