Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Choco Latte ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Choco Latte

By: Shoueki




~ ~ + * + ~ ~


Disclaimers: If I owned them, I'd be insanely happy, but too bad……
Warnings: shonen ai, though just hints in this chapter.
Cursing.
Notes: / mind talk /--> usually happens when Schu is involved, though I doubt that he'll be included in this chapter, or in this fic for that matter.
[ Own thoughts ]--> Character's individual thoughts.
( Mine )--> My comments.
~ ~ + * + ~ ~ --> This is the border I use. I just put this wherever I like to put it.
Additional info: This chapter is Kencentric by the way, but I thought about it and I have decided that this fic would be really entirely focused on Ken.


~ ~ + * + ~ ~


Wait, *gulp*, I'm starting to remember something again. I think Aya might have a good reason to be angry afterall…

~ ~ + * + ~ ~


Ken looked at the list that Aya gave him earlier. There were no deliveries left so he could go home right away. Then he remembered the cargo that was currently sleeping in his motor cycle's sidecar (1). He knew that he had to take the girl he had found earlier to a safer place, but where. He had asked the girl earlier if she would want to go to the hospital or police station but she declined. Ken was supposed to ask her why but she fell asleep. Ken was pacing back and forth because he was currently in deep thought.

[ If I bring her to the Koneko, I could tell them that it would only be until she gets better, right? But then there's Aya… he'll probably have a fit but I'm sure he'll understand.] With that thought, he climbed on his bike and drove towards the direction of the Koneko.

~ ~ + * + ~ ~


"Anybody home?" Ken called out. Ken had parked his motorcycle in the garage and decided that he would present what he found later. Because he was wondering where the others were because if you were in his position, you would too. The lights of the Koneko were turned off. It was not that late but they still kept the lights open for some of the flowers (2). He was walking towards the door when he noticed that it was a little ajar.

[Maybe something's wrong.] His heart was already beating faster because he was scared. Scared that his assumption might be true, but his friends were assassins and they could take care of themselves. But still, he had to make sure that they were all right. He did care a lot about his team mates.

He slowly tiptoed his way into the shop and noticed that there was nothing out of the ordinary, except for the lights.

[Everything seems fine here, maybe they're in their rooms.]

He then went upstairs to check if everything was alright. He went up to the second floor. This floor was their living quarters (3). The first room he entered was the living room. There was nobody there so he decided to go to one of the rooms.

[One of them should be here.] Even if Omi and Yohji had to go somewhere, Ken knew that Aya would be in his room reading or doing his Kata (4). Then he blushed when he remembered Aya. The way he moved with his Katana. That damn thing was just like connected to the man or something. So he slowly went to the direction of Aya's room.

When he reached their "great leader's" room, he knocked lightly on the wooden door to get a response.

"Aya" he said in a hushed voice. He would not want to disturb the redhead if he was sleeping or something. He waited for some time then he decided to knock again.

"Aya" he said again but this time louder. He waited again but there was no response.

"Aya" he said louder because he was slowly loosing his patience. The man could be ignoring him again and for what reason, only the redhead knew.

There was still no response and Ken was starting to get annoyed.

"I'll count to three and if you still ignore me I'll break your door."

"One" he started. Of course he would not break down Aya's door but he knew that that would get the redhead's attention. He was a very thrifty man after all.

"Two." There was still no response. Ken was starting to get worried.

"Three!" With that he twisted the knob and to his surprise, it quickly opened.

He was quite shocked to see the room empty. Where was his Aya? He scanned the room again, and did a double take.

[Wait, did I just think of him as my Aya?] He was distracted from his thoughts when he heard a sound from outside. It sounded like a snicker so he decided to go out. The others might be trying to play a trick on him. He carefully went out and scanned the room. There was nobody there.

[Must be my imagination] he thought. He was heading towards Omi's room when he heard…

[Static? Somebody must be turning the T.V. on] so he went towards the living room and found no one. There was only static on the T.V., then there was some pictures that he could not understand. Then there was a picture of a well (5). Then a figure, actually it looked like a zombie and it came out of the well and it started to move towards the screen. Now Ken was really scared. Sure he was a trained assassin but how could you kill somebody who's already dead? He was currently yelling to his feet that they should move but they just won't obey him. He was really scared and he had this urge to pee in his pants but then he heard that snicker again. He turned around and saw a familiar blond.

"Yohji!." He was now glaring daggers at the older assassin when said assassin just laughed like a maniac.

"You should have seen your face Ken, you looked so scared that you look appropriate to be in that film." He said while gesturing towards the T.V.

"Why you!" he was ready to pounce on Yohji when he remembered something.

"Wait before I kill you, where are the others and how did you manage to do that?" he said the pointed towards the T.V.

"Omi's went out to get some supplies and that," he gestured at the t.v. "that was a gag that Omi made. He asked me to test it out and I figured that you'd be the perfect vict..., I mean volunteer for that."

"Well I did not volunteer! And where the hell is Aya" Ken said. Still angry at Yohji for playing that trick on him.

"Him… wait"

"Well?"

"Kenken I was just wondering…" Yohji started but he was cut off by Ken.

"My name is Ken!"

"Okay, KEN, as I was saying, I was just wondering why your looking for the ice princess… come to think of it, his room was the first one that you checked out and…"

"What the hell are you trying to say anyway!" the brunet was really pissed now.

"Nothing..."

"Then where the hell is he!?"

"Actually… I don't know."

Ken's jaw dropped to the floor.

"Then why didn't you tell me earlier?"

[I enjoy teasing you] Yohji thought, but he did not say that out loud because he really knew that Ken was upset but…why? Then it hit him.

"You're jealous aren't you?"

Ken's jaw dropped again.

"W..hat?" he stammered.

"You're think that your boyfriend is out there somewhere with some other girl or guy"

That comment from Yohji broke the trance that Ken was in.

"He's not my boyfriend and I don't care if he's with another girl or guy"

Yohji could really tell that Ken was really starting to get really pissed so he decided that he had teased Ken enough.

"Okay, whatever you say Ken." He said to Ken while wondering why the brunet was really quite stirred up by that conversation, but he was brought out from his musing when Ken spoke.

"Yohji wait, I have something to show you" he said pushing past Yohji.

[Wonder what that could be… might as well follow.]

They were going down the stairs when they heard the voices of their other two comrades.

~ ~ + * + ~ ~


"Aya-kun onegai?" Omi said while holding a bundle(?) of some kind in his arms.

"We can't have that around Omi" he said in a monotone voice.

Ken and Yohji just reached the bottom of the stairs when they heard Aya's reply.

[Have what around?] Yohji mused.

[Wow 6 words in one sentence!] Ken thought.

"But…but" Omi was near tears now.

"No buts Omi and that's final."

Yohji cleared his throat to inform them that they were present. Then he voiced out what he asked himself earlier.

"What is this about?"

Aya turned his head towards Yohji's direction but did not answer. Omi looked up too then realized that that was Yohji and he ran towards the older blond still carrying the bundle in his arms. Then to Yohji's shock, Omi threw himself on his chest and started sobbing.

"Yohji-kun…(sob)… I found… (sniff)… then (sob)"

That really did not make any sense to Yohji so he turn to glare at Aya who he thought could bring light to what was happening.

"What the hell did you do to him?"

Ken who was trying to blend with the wall (but to no avail) noticed that Yohji was really pissed with the tone he used. The older blond was just really protective of the younger blond. He felt sorry for Aya but once Yohji is angry, no one could stop him. But he would be sad though. There would be no more Aya doing his Kata to look at.

*sigh*

[epp!] his plan to blend with the wall was now a complete failure because he was now the center of attention of the three.

Aya was the first one of the three to look away from Ken. Then he pointed at the bundle that was in Omi's arms.

"Cat."

Yohji looked at the bundle that was in between him and Omi and noticed that it was in fact a cat.

"So? What's wrong with it?" he said but in a calmer voice than what he previously used.

"It can't stay." Aya countered.

"And why is that?" Now all of the anger that Yohi felt earlier just dissipated and it was changed by confusion.

"It just can't" With that he went past the three other Weiß to go to the living quarters.

"Weird…" Yohi said when he was sure that Aya reached his room.

[Sometimes I just wonder why he over exaggerates things. It's just a cat for goodness sakes!]

"Bishounen, come now, don't cry." Yohji said, trying to soothe the boy.

~ ~ + * + ~ ~


After a few minutes, Omi was now calm but he still didn't have that genki smile of his plastered.

"How about him Yohji-kun?"

[Him? Oh the cat]

"Well we could make him a house at the back and hide him from Aya."

"Really? Thank you Yohji-kun" he said and threw himself on the older blond. (he does have a habit of doing that, ne?)

After planning a house for the cat, Yohji remembered that Ken wanted to show him something earlier.

"Kenken, what did you want to show me?"

No response from the brunet. After removing the genki blond that was hanging onto him like he was a lifeline or something, Yohji walked towards the brunet and noticed the blank look that Ken wore. It would look funny but he was worried.

"Ke~n" he said in a sing~song voice.

Still no response. So he waved his hands in front of the soccer goalie. Ken snapped out of the trance he was in and blinked at Yohji. Then he lost himself…

"If he would not let a cat in here, then…"

That made no sense to the other two but Yohji just shrugged it off.

"You wanted to show me something?"

Ken only nodded and walked towards the direction of the garage.

[He looks like he's going to receive a death sentence with the way he's walking.] Yohji mused.

"What's wrong with Ken-kun, Yohji-kun?"

Apparently, he was not the only one that noticed Ken's odd behavior.

"Beats me Omittchi"

Ken stopped in front of the garage and proceeded to open the door. What they saw in Ken's motorcycle's sidecar almost pulled both their eyes out of their sockets.

"What the…" Yohji said. He still could not believe what he is seeing. There was a girl there and she was covered in…blood.

~ ~ + * + ~ ~


Tbc (?)…


A/n:

(1) Ken's motorcycle has a sidecar right? Because I think I saw Omi riding with Ken in one episode and he was sitting in the sidecar… I think. Well if anyone was wondering, he took his motorcycle to deliver the arrangements he had to deliver because it would be faster. (he was already late after all…)

(2) I read somewhere that some kinds of flowers needed to be under some light at a certain length of time or else they'd die. If that info was wrong well I blame that book…(or something, I can't remember though)

(3) I'm not really sure about their living arrangements so I just made that one up. ^_^

(4) I think that's what you call it. I'm not so sure though so if you have some corrections, feel free to tell.

(5) I have no idea where that came from. That scene was not really in my plan but I'm too lazy to change it. (shrugs) oh well, maybe that's what you get from talking about "the ring" before proceeding to the computer to write a fic. ^^;;

^_^ here's chappie two. Hope ya liked it. By the way, thankies to those who reviewed. Sorry that I only posted this now. I had to take care of stuff and then there is school. They just enjoy to give us so much work when the Christmas vacation is approaching. It's like their tradition . But now I'm free! Mwahaha! I can write all the fics I want! (I just hope that I'll get the motivation to do so…) By the way, I'll probably post chapter 4 of "What *about* Yaoi?" sometime soon and I think another fic might be coming up (I hope). But the story "Can I find happiness" will be put on hold because I don't really own it. My cousin asked me to post it for her and she doesn't have any idea on how she would continue that. And I'm not sure if I'd continue this one, but if people still read it then why not, ne?

Anyway, please tell me what you think. The pretty review button is just down there somewhere…

(^_^) till next chappie, I hope…