Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Flammentanzer ❯ The Facilities ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Weiss and Schwarz characters does not belong to me…(though I wish I owned Bradley Crawford.. so much… *droooools* ^.^) They and all characters that related to them belong to Project Weiss and the story is just fictional..

Again this is a very-very OOC and AU story… thanks to my beta readers for this fiction, thank you very much for your comments and grammar review^^

@ Mara-chan Arigatou gozaimaaaasu!!!!

@ MiniMorr: ^__^ Here is Chapter 5. Thanks for your encouragement. I hope I didn't lose my punch in this chapter ^__^ It's been a very hectic month^^

@ nekojita_chan : ^^thank you very much for the review.. I try my best for little romance of Yohji/Ran.

@ Misura Thank you.. I try my best again.. and I love your stories.

And to other readers: arigatou for reading

Chapter 5 - Die Einrichtung

Life is Full of Pain.. You Just Have To Get Used To It

The Long Kiss Goodnight

****************

The Facilities edifice was structured hexagonally with each building was randomly marked A, B, C, D E and F with 3 levels and a watchtower. The walls were painted true white. The center of the building was crafted with a vast garden filled with various trees and spring flowers like cherry blossom, weeping willow, casablanca lilies, maples, wisteria vine, authurium, heliconia, dendrobium sonia, oncidium and azaleas.

In the middle of the flower paradise was a large man made lake with a colorful synchronizing water fountain, the flowers are blooming and the garden had created a small tranquil paradise… hiding the cruelty and evilness of the place. The Facilities was located on a handsome acre of land, among the mountains and alpine trees. A place, which was not mapped… but was surely there.

Block A, the administrative building was located far back with the tightest security and equipped with a heliport. Block B is the private hospital with operating rooms, blood bank and wards, staffed with brilliant doctors, nurses and attendants. Block C is the research laboratory, with various laboratory animals with a hidden underground lab. Block D is the workers quarters and Block E and F were the building `Authorized Personnel Only', each separated 2 miles away, fully equipped with in-house security cameras.

The outer run of the hexagon building was surrounded with 20 feet electric fence charged with the maximum voltage daily and nightly. The main entrance of the building, the only entrance, was guarded in shift by classified and trained ex-army who would make their rounds in a jeep with the Dobermans dog to all the checkpoints.

In the administration building, a man was furiously angry with his assistant, a man in his late thirties, face resemblance younger version of Michael Douglas, fair skin with long tattooed arms.

"What the fuck do you mean you can't find them?" the man howled at his assistant. He hate bad news… sign of incompetence of his men and he tend to get very annoyed and irritated… it had been almost a month from his first order to seize them and his men only succeed in getting one.

"We lost their track after the town"

"They couldn't be far away! Find them! Use whatever means! Get the whole army if you need! Just get them!"

"Takatori-san…"

"Shut up and just follow my order!" he hollered at his man. He look out at his office window, glaring angrily.

A tall man entered Masufami's room, grinning. "Aahh… bad day I supposed"

"What do you want?" He avoided looking at the man and rummaging through the papers on top of his table. The man named Dunkel continued smiling and Masufami really hated this man, his father's personal advisor.

The man face was a male-model perfect, with a platinum blonde hair and misty gray eyes. He always smiles even during crisis hour and Masufami found that it was his most annoying habit. The man is calm and charming, a charismatic feature with a soft and soothing husky voice to boot. But this half German and half Japanese man, Masufami knew, was dogmatic and ruthless.

The man caught one of Masufami's hands that were busily pretending to tidy the scattered paper for attention.

"Get your hands off me," he hissed. Dunkel gave his best smile and asked "Nervous? Relax! I'm not going to sodomized you or anything".

He pulled his hand away from the man and sat lazily on the sofa uninvited. "Still couldn't find your precious guinea pigs?"

"As I said earlier, what do you want?"

"Just to inform you, your father had instruct me to retrieve your runaway guinea pigs"

Masufami raised his eyebrow. He knew this man is excellence in everything, never failed in his job.

"And what make you so sure you could find them?"

He swung his leg lazily with his fingers tracing the outline of the sofa and answered "I have my approach"

"What? Wished upon the star - Oh! There you are!"

"No! Sing a Christmas Carol and Santa Clause'll deliver them personally to you in green box with red ribbons"

Masufami glared at the mocking tone. Dunkel smiled and said. "Two weeks and you'll have them."

"I want to be there when you collected them"

Dunkel walked himself out from the office, he asks, "Oh! by the way, where is that deranged nephew of yours?"

******************

Dunkel had spent his time serving Rosenkruz for years. In fact, he is one of the top higher committees of training center for gifted children. He had personally requested to be assigned to the Takatori's family, changing of air is his reason. He had bring along two teams with him, one of the team comprises of an American, a German, an Irish and young Japanese boy - all are talented in their own special way, whom he had assigned to be Takatori Reiji's bodyguard and his own team called The Cleaner.

Walking pass the white corridors, he stopped at one room marked Eleven Thirteen, he took out the key designed solely for the boy's room and opened it, the room was painted white and practically bare except it was furnished with a bed, a plastic table with 2 plastic chairs and a TV set on the wall. Even the doorknob had been changed to synthetic plastic. On the table left a plastic tray with chopsticks. Food untouched.

The boy was afraid, he knew, when he was first brought to the Facilities; he suffered a gun wound but that didn't stop him from struggling and trying to kill everyone that dared to be near him with any metal objects around. As a result, his hands and legs were shackled and stronger drug were administered to calm him. He had stopped struggle since then and remained incommunicado.

The taller man moved slowly towards the boy, caressing his chin and finally stopped on the forehead, placing his hand on it.

---------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------

Ken opened his eyes slowly, realizing that someone is touching him. His eyes turned upwards and his lips formed a smile.

"Yohji!"

"Hmm?"

"Where am I?"

"Home! On your bed"

"Home?" He sighed. "I had a strangest dream, a nightmare more likely"

He moved his hand to touch Yohji and he took his hands and stroking it almost lovingly.

"What dream?"

"Smoke! I was in a net! Getting shot then you leaving me and Ran- Ahh… I don't know! I can't remember; I don't want to remember. It feels so real and happened too fast"

He tried to sit but his body refused to let him move, he felt as if his hands were clamped on the bed. "I'm so tired!"

"Ken"

"Hmm?"

"I am leaving you"

"What? Why?"

"I have Ran"

Then his visualization changed, he was no longer in a room but he was at the mountain, he saw a house and two figures that he recognized well were laughing lovingly at each other. He was confused, and then he heard.

"It was good to get rid of Ken isn't it?"

"Why did you say that Ran?" The blond asked.

"He is a nuisance to us… our relationship"

"You think so?"

"I know so…" With that Ran turned his face facing Ken, giving him his best menacing smile. A smile that Ken knew for sure that he was glad to get rid of him. Laughing on his face.

Ken dropped his knees on the grass and start weeping.

---------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------

Dunkel mouth twitched into smile and projected more illusions. He is…

The master of illusion after all.

---------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------

Ken stared at the white ceiling of the room. His mind racing furiously, unable to grasp between reality and fantasy of what he had been heard and seen. The evidence presented to him proved to his drug-clouded mind that it was true- that Ran is taking away Yohji from him.

He was thinking again, remembering the time when the three of them were together in college. Yohji seemed to be far more closed to Ran than him, although he got to know Yohji first before Ran was transferred to the college.

He loved Yohji. He didn't recognized the feeling at first, the butterflies in his stomach, the rapid heartbeat, the cold sweat, the lost of voice, sometimes he could only squeak whenever Yohji was around him.

Then, here comes Ran! He had everything that Ken lacked; hair that rivaled the color of blood, captivating violet eyes, tall, slender frame with smooth porcelain doll skin. Everyone, almost everyone, nor if it girls or guys were instantly in love with him the moment he opened his mouth to speak and when the three of them walking together for a class-all eyes, the whispering and the murmuring, the gasping will focus on Ran, always oblivious and aloof around his admirers.

Yohji meant a world to him but the irony is when Yohji's attention was on Ran, the way he touched him, the way the emerald eyes falling softly on the redhead, he silently cried.

They showed him pictures too, concurring his fear, the Polaroid snapshots of both their lips locked under the beautiful sunset, while he was stuck in this limbo, making him sick. He could feel the hatred towards Ran seeping through his vine, igniting his every nerve, burning him with jealousy and rage. Ken burrowed his head on the pillow and weep.

"I know you love him, help me and I make sure he's yours forever" The voice from his dream.

********************

Dunkel watched the young boy weeping, giving a satisfied smile. Soon, he will get what he wants. Friendship bonded them together, strong like unbreakable chain-but when feelings and emotions entangled in the friendship, things could turn sour.

He knew where the blond and the redhead are; his contact had located them and given him their location and coordinates. The redhead made a mistake by going out to the town village, apparently buying something to bake a cake. His informant, who happened to be in the shop, recognized the boy, outstanding red hair with violet eyes to match. The mind pusher wont be a trouble for his guys to pick up, but the redhead would be a fight.

Masufami had instructed him to eliminate the blond but he managed to convince the idiot doctor, that if he was going to have any real control over Ran, he would need his blonde friend as well.

He had found the way to minimize any damage that the redhead could do. He is not going to let his men end up like Takatori's men.

He headed towards his office, closed the door and start dialing. "Hello there.. Bradley boy! Did the elves send you my early Christmas wish?"

***************

Crawford entered his office, on his table lay an A4 size red envelope, he knew exactly from who this envelope from. He opened the envelope, few pictures in it and read the directive order and studied the pictures that were sent together with the message.

"What do we have here?" The owner of the nasal voice spoke to him.

"A mission"

Crawford showed Schuldig the pictures. Schuldig took a long look at it and gave an impressed whistle. Crawford handed him a photo with the name Fujimiya Ran tagged underneath it. He studied at the photograph for a long time, touching it almost tenderly and murmured, "He is very beautiful, I just have this feeling that he and us will be close, very close"

Crawford watched him and was certain that the telepath's jade eyes were dreamy almost hypnotized as he touched and caressed the photograph when he suddenly heard a loud crash from outside followed by Farfello's screaming battle mode.

Nagi entered the room and looked interestedly at other pictures scattered on Crawford's table.

"What's with Farfello?" Schu asked him.

"He told me that the sofa was preaching over God… or whatever"

Schuldig merely rolled his eyes over the statement.

Farfello was running towards the office with his hand clutching a knife stabbing aimlessly towards the air and halted when he saw Crawford's mocha eyes glaring at him underneath the glasses. He proceeded in walking slowly towards the desk where Crawford was sitting, surrounded by Schuldig and Nagi.

He saw the pictures on the table. "Burning hurts God!" the albino spoke.

Crawford rest comfortably at his chair and began to explain.

"These three recently developed psychic talents, one with a blond hair known as Kudou Yohji has the ability to dominate mind, one with a brown hair named Hidaka Ken were able to generate magnetic pulse from his body, and lastly the most coveted, Fujimiya Ran, the firestarter and he is capable producing electric discharge in high voltage, that was part of it, whether he had obtained other abilities is still unknown"

"The power of the gods" Schuldig added.

"God?" The albino looked at him and hissed, murmuring something in slicing those associated with gods while licking his knife.

Schuldig ignored him and said, "The mission is Dr. Creepy wants his guinea pigs back."

"Yes! To study them further"

"And to use them or sell them to the highest bidder with their potential" Schuldig added.

"Lucrative income"

"We will move tonight to the location with Dunkel and his men. According to his plan, you and I would be in his team to get the redhead, Nagi and Farfello, both of you are assigned to another team after the blond!"

As soon as the briefing ended, Nagi and Farfello leave Crawford's office, waiting for the night mission. Schuldig waited until the door was tightly shut, sauntering lazily at the desk, playing his bright long carroty hair, biting his lower lips seductively while watching Crawford.

Crawford observed him for a moment, "What do you want?"

A thin smirk appeared on the German's lips "Can we play with that little redhead? He looks so pretty".

"We'll play when WE have him!"

*************

Note:

The above story is a storyline on what happened in the facilities before Ran and Yohji were caught and next chapter will be dealing with the same time but centered on what happen to Ran and Yohji before they were caught.

If any of you questions how did they have the pictures of Ran and Yohji… the answer will be in the next chapter… I hope!^^

To Pandora, thanks for the name suggestion of the OC… though Fuuma preferred a name that associate with hentainess -__-