Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Hard Life ❯ The Birth ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Aya paced around the waiting room .He’d never felt so drained. Omi and Ken had passed out. Omi’s new “girlfriend” Nagi turned out to work for the other side but had mysteriously vanished from there and reappeared at the flower shop. She had flat out refused to take the antidote, preferring instead to stay as a girl so she and Omi could be together. She was also asleep , leaning against Omi’s shoulder.
Aya was the only one still awake. Manx had stopped in earlier to check up on things but there was still no news. Thanks to Persia, everything was all set up. Yohji , who was currently in the delivery room, was registered under the name of his former partner , using his first name and her last. It was all set up to make it appear as though Yohji and Asuka had been married and Asuka would “die” giving birth to the twins ,leaving Yohji to raise them. Dr. Agasa was doing the delivery himself to make sure the plan went as smoothly as possible. Dr. Agasa came out of the delivery smiling.
“It is all right. Friend Yohji has given birth, taken antidote, and is now resting. Both twins are fine, one boy ,one girl. Friend Yohji has not named yet. But friend Yohji will name them when strength has returned. You may see him,” the doctor said.
Yohji had never looked so disheveled but he’d had a rough time. Aya smiled at him as he sat down.
“How are you feeling?” the red-head asked.
“I’ve been better, but I’ve been better,” Yohji said, yawing.
“Thought of names yet?”
“Yeah. But I don’t know if they’ll work.”


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Three years have passed. The twins were three , and very energetic ,which caused their father and uncles a lot of head aches. Schuldich didn’t know they were still alive. As far a Swartz knew ,Yohji and Nagi had died in a fight with Weiss.
Nagi was working at the flower shop and often babysat for Yohji if he had a mission. The blonde had stopped drinking ,smoking and partying , just so he can look after the twins. With Omi’s permission, the boy was named Mamoru and the girl was named Ouka. Both children were extremely intelligent and Yohji was very proud of them. Mamoru wanted to be a police officer and Ouka wanted to be a doctor.


_____________________________________________________ ________________________

Lady- So how did you like it? Should this one do a sequel?