Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Hard Life ❯ The Return ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Yore was off on a solo mission for the team. It had taken a lot of persuasion but she’d convinced Schuldich to let her go. She was excited about this. Her mission was to still some papers from an office in a warehouse. She slipped into the office and that’s when it hit. A sharp pain in her head. She fought it off and went to work. The warehouse was a block away from both her home and the flower shop. She couldn’t wait to get home.
She rummaged through the desk and the file cabinets looking for the papers. Deciding that the sharp pain was a headache, she resolved to take aspirin when she got home. She piled the papers on the desk. Yore focused on finding each paper. The pain steadily got worse.

Omi filliped absently through a magazine as Ken and Aya closed the shop. He was thinking about his date the next day. He was excited. Nagi seemed so nice. Hopefully she’d become his permanent girlfriend. He really liked her already. The phone rang and Omi answered it.
“Hello?”
“Hi kiddo.It’s me. I’m me again. Sort of. I’m still a girl but I’m me.”
“Are you ok?”
“No. Not really. I’m pregnant….kinda of strange but I’m dealing with it. Look, kid, are Kenken and Aya there?”
“Yeah .Hang on. Guys,” Omi looked at them,” It’s Yohji. I’m putting her on speaker phone.”
“Yohji?”
“Hi guys. Look ,I’m at a warehouse on thirty-second street. Please come get me.”
“Ok. We’ll be there.”

Yohji was sitting on the floor in front of a desk. She looked upset. Omi hugged her tightly. She looked absolutely miserable. She finally smiled after Aya hugged her and apologized a thousand times for being an ass. She fell asleep on the back to the shop. Aya carried her inside and placed her in her room. Then he went to his own room to sleep, Ken did the same and Omi went to pick up his date.

Nagi was waiting outside her house when he got there. She climbed on the bike behind him and they sped off. They went to a theater and saw a movie . They went down to the shopping district and went to a small coffee shop and talked for hours about everything. By the time Omi got Nagi home it was almost eleven.
“I had a good time to night,” she said.
“Me too,” Omi said.
“Let’s do this again tomorrow ok?”
“Ok.”
Nagi gave him a kiss on the cheek and went inside. Omi blushed furiously as he climbed on his bike ,fumbling with his helmet straps.