Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Take good care of my baby... ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own, I make no money.
 
A/N: it's been a while for this one, sorry. It's for a variety of reasons…it hasn't been pestering me lately, I've had this chapter written (but I think it's boring), it can't decide if it's het /general or yaoi and also b/c I simply forgot *shrug*
 
Thanks to: dv and Bly (bly especially as she *reminded* me that I needed to update)
 
Chapter 3.
 
After a long discussion with Naoko, Yohji went home to think. He knew it had been a little early to discuss visitation rights, child support fees and a bank account for university, but he had been happy and excited and overjoyed and ecstatic and couldn't help but plan for the future.
 
A darker side of him realised that he had to state his opinions now because the likelihood of him being able to do so in the future were slim, but he blocked that dark voice that strangely sounded like Aya, and focused on the happy voice which for some reason sounded like Omi.
 
So now that Naoko knew his thoughts for his little boy (a stud muffin like him could only produce boys after all), he had to plan his own future.
 
Clean living. No contamination of his boy. Which meant bye bye Weiss. Which meant that he now had to save his money, and write a will. There had been no point in saving before, as his mother always used to say `What are they going to do? Bury you with your money?' But now he had an heir, wow that sounded so strange.
 
`Shit,' Yohji thought, `I'm going to be a father.'
 
He took a moment to digest that fact. Yohji had in fact never thought about having a family, having children. He had been on his own for such a long time, and the lifestyle he lived wasn't conducive to children.
 
But now he'd have a child.
 
Yohji had to think of the future.
 
Kritiker normally paid him in unmarked bills, and Yohji normally blew it as fast as he got it, now he'd have to save, but a bank account was too traceable.
 
College was expensive; everyone knew that, he'd have to put money aside for that.
 
Yohji was going to have to take more missions, and actually work in the flower shop; maybe even take extra shifts because every little bit counted, and he didn't know when he would go. And he wanted his son to have the things that life had never given him: a proper education, and whilst perhaps not a proper family, he would know that he was loved, and his son would never have to take to the streets in order to get money or food.
 
But most importantly, he couldn't let Kritiker know. He would never let Kritiker know they would have someone to hold over his head, someone to threaten him with, and besides he didn't want his little boy tainted with Kritiker.
 
So he would have to act normally, he would go out at night and pretend he was on dates, just so that Kritiker or his team-mates would not be suspicious.
 
Shit this was going to be hard.
 
Later when the baby was born, he could go visit and tell his team-mates that he was on a date, and it would be easier because he would have a way to spend his time.
 
Hmm, maybe he could spend his time at the library with parenting books because he didn't know squat about being a father.
 
And while he couldn't always be there for his baby, he'd still be the best father a boy could ever want.
 
He would get Kenken to teach him how to play football, so that he could teach his own son. Omi could show Yohji how to use the internet, and brush up on those Math skills that he had long forgotten; yes he would steal some of Omi's textbooks, and he could help his son with his homework.
 
And Aya, Aya would teach him how to listen, how to care. Aya, surprisingly had lots of practise with his sister. He would know how to take care of young children, how to protect, how to love overwhelmingly, so that no one ever doubted the reality of his love.