Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ The Library ❯ chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Title: The Library
Fandom: Weiss Kruez
Genre: Romance/General
Rating: PG-13
Pairing: Omi/Nagi
Disclaimer: No, I do not own Weiss Kruez
Status: Chapter(s) 4/10
Summary: In which, Nagi dropped the news on the members of Schwarz and we find out their reaction to the idea of having Omi living with them for a week.

***

Chapter 4-- Schwarz Reactions!

Monday- Early evening at Schwarz

"I'm back..." Nagi called out neutrally, his voice devoid of all emotions as he stepped into the penthouse.

"Welcome back, Nagi-kins!" Schudich greeted him playfully.

Directing a glare in Schudich's direction, Nagi said, "Don't call me that!"

Picking up his bag, he headed into his room and switched on his private computer. Staring at the piece of paper which Omi had given him in school earlier, he decided to inform his team mates on his partnership with Omi for the coming few months. 'Well ... no point putting it off either...' Nagi thought to himself as he joined the rest of the members in the living room.

Crawford was just stepping into the house when Nagi decided to drop the bombshell on them.

"Crawford, there's something I need to inform you..." he said calmly.

"Don't bother, I know what you want to tell me." Crawford held up a hand to stop Nagi.

"Oh..." Nagi murmured, having no doubt that Crawford had probably found out through his ability of precognition.

"Hello, can anyone please tell me what is going on here?" Schudich interrupted impatiently.

Nagi watched as Crawford headed into the study, knowing that the job was his to accomplish. Staring at Schudich, he said threateningly, "Schu, I'll be working with Bombay of Weiss on a school project. We are going to stay over at each other's houses for a week to write a report. I want no mistakes on your part when he comes over, or you'll have to deal with me personally."

Ignoring Schudich's protests, he walked into the kitchen and grabbed an apple before heading back into his room. Logging on to the internet, he checked his email and found a message from Omi.

The message read:

To: Prodigy @ aol.com
From: Bombay_White @ aol.com
Subject: Hello!

Hey Nagi, it's Omi here!

Anyway, I bet you knew that at the sight of my email address. Nothing much, just wanted to ask if you¡¯ve informed your team mates of our partnership yet?

I've done that already, and... they took it rather well. At least, I hope so... Judging from their reactions, it's considered better than I'd initially expected. Aya didn¡¯t take out his katana so...I'm thinking positively. As for Yohji (Balinese) and Ken (Siberian), they didn¡¯t react as badly as I'd anticipated... That's a good sign, isn¡¯t it?

Oh, and btw I hope it's alright for you to stay over at my place first... since Aya specifically ordered it. It's probably because he wants reassurance that nothing will happen to me while I'm over there at yours. Anyway, get back to me A.S.A.P.

P.S: Do add me if you had AIM, my display name is 'Bombay'.

I'll be waiting for your reply, take care!

Omi.

Nagi stared at the message for a while before clicking on the 'reply' button.

To: Bombay_White @ aol.com
From:Prodigy @ aol.com
Subject: Re: Hello!

Omi

I approached Crawford on the subject but it seems that he was already well-aware of it. No, he didn't freak out on me since I'm still here replying to your message. I bet he probably knew it through his visions as a pre-cogn. Anyway, Schudich has been warned and threatened by me, so if he dares to try anything on you... Feel free to inform me... As for Farf (Berserker), he won't care as long you don't mention anything with 'God'... and I'll try to keep him sedated while you're here....

A few things you had to take note while you're here...

1. Stay away from the study (That's Crawford¡¯s territory)
2. Stay away from Farf. Stay in my room 24/7 if you must.
3. Avoid thinking anything important in the house, since there's a mind-reader here... =_=
4. Do not sneak up on me in the morning, I might accidentally 'slam' you against something. (I¡¯m not a morning person...)

Anyway, I don't have any problem staying over at your place first... I doubt your teammates will be as 'dangerous' as mine... At least, your members are 'normal' and 'sane'...

I think that's all for now, I'll see you tomorrow in school.

P.S: I'll be adding you to my AIM, my display name is Prodigy.

Nagi Naoe.

After reading the message twice, he finally clicked on the 'Send' button.

Closing the browser, he loaded his AIM and added Omi into his buddy list. After which, he proceeded to leave the monitor on as he read a chapter of his unfinished novel. Next, he pulled out his overnight bag and dumped in a few things that he might need for his stay over at the Weiss¡¯ place. He was just about to retire for the night when Omi sent him an instant message.

Bombay: Nagi, you there?

Prodigy: Yeah...

Bombay: What time are you coming over tomorrow?

Prodigy: Directly from school, the Schwarz penthouse is too far away from it...

Bombay: Alright, anything you avoid eating? I need to know so Ken can prepare this week's menu...

Prodigy: No special preference...

Bombay: Alright, I'll see you tomorrow then. Good night.

Prodigy: Yeah... good night...

*Bombay has signed off.

Following Omi's example, Nagi logged off the internet and switched off the computer since he was going to be away for a week. He couldn't trust anyone else with his computer, so he locked it with his private password. Crawford had a personal laptop so Nagi knew that his computer would not be needed. Glancing at his overnight bag, he decided to add in his personal laptop into the list of things to bring over to the Weiss¡¯. He doubted the Weiss will allow him to use their computer, so he decided to bring along his own.

Mildly satisfied with his accomplishment, Nagi switched off the lights and crawled into bed.

~ to be continued~

date started: 03/05/05

date completed: 03/05/05

date revised: 05/05/05