Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ The Wire Cuts Deep ❯ Prologue - Fleeting ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Index:
0. Fleeting ~ Prelude, with additional info on story, including disclaimer and summary. (written, uploaded)
1. Say Goodbye (written, uploaded)
2. Search for answers (draft written)
3. Familiar stranger (draft written)
4. Hello again (draft written)
5. The glass is half empty (draft in progress)
6. Recognition
7. Release
8. Conclusion?
 
Disclaimer:
I don't own most of the characters used in here. They are owned by Project Weiß. I have no permission to use them. This is a work of fiction, written for entertainment, only. I'm not making Profit.
 
Notes:
The story takes place during Weiß Side B, while ignoring many of the things during Side B, which makes it AU, as far as Side B is concerned. This is mainly based on On the original TV series, the OVA and Glühen.
 
Summary:
Youji is living a happy life with his wife Asuka, but slowly he starts remembering bits and pieces from a past he doesn't understand.
 
 
 
 
Prelude:
 
 
“I'm home.”
 
The door quietly shut behind him. He set the shopping bags on the table and observed how Asuka prepared the meal.
 
“Welcome home, dear.” She looked up at him, “You forgot to bring out the trash this morning, could you please take care of that? The meal will be ready in half an hour” and continued chopping some vegetable into pieces.
 
“Sure, dear. Sorry, I was in a hurry this morning” he replied while unpacking the shopping bags. After putting everything where it belonged he went to bring out the trash.
 
Outside, after deposing the trash bags he stood a little longer. Unconsciously he tried to fish something out of his breast pocket, but his hands found nothing. A nervous gesture from his previous life, he assumed. He did that only rarely, but it's something you notice.
 
Osaka was really beautiful in spring. The air was warm and the wind was gentle. He never thought he ever was this happy in his entire life, but who knew exactly?
 
“Ryo, what takes you so long? Dinner will be ready in 10 minutes”
 
“Yes, coming”. Time flies when you're feeling good.