Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Trapped ❯ How it all started... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Trapped

By: Shoueki



~ ~ + * + ~ ~


Disclaimers: Nope, they're not mine, wish they were though…
Warnings: I'm not so sure, maybe OOC's
Notes:[ Own thoughts ]--> Character's individual thoughts.
( Mine )--> My comments.
~ ~ + * + ~ ~ --> This is the border I use. I just put this wherever I like to put it.


~ ~ + * + ~ ~


It was like any other day in the Koneko. Rabid fan girls were everywhere. Aya was trying to get rid of the ones who were not really buying anything, but again, to no avail. Yohji was flirting with girls who were over 18. Ken tripped *again*. Omi was being his usual genki self. Yup, everything was really normal in the Koneko but when lunch time came…

"Yohji, SHINE!"

Wait, this was kind of normal too…

"Aya wait let me explain." Yohji said while picking up his pace. He was running away from Aya because the latter one was holding a katana in his hand with a certain thought in his head: "Yohji, Shine!"

"Aya don't you know that saying (?) about running with sharp objects in your hand. You could poke your eye you know."

Yohji knew that he shouldn't have done that. He gave out free flowers to the girls that he was able to get dates with and when Aya found out, he was really angry. For Aya, Yohji did not have any right to waste the flowers because they were a source of money and money was still money. They were both running in the Koneko, which was empty because it was lunch time. Ken who was watching from a *safe* place could only sweat drop. Aya was closer now. Yohji was cornered when he reached the front door of the storage room. Aya stood in front of him, and then suddenly, he thrust his katana near Yohji's waist. Yohji fainted.

"Hey that was not nice, Aya." Ken said but he really had a nice laugh at the expression on Yohji's face when Aya did that. The red head purposely missed Yohji's waist and instead, he hit the door. Yohji didn't know that so he fainted. Ken was about to go to Yohji when Omi, being the "mother hen" the he was, rushed to Yohji first.

"Yohji-kun, are you all right?" he asked, but as expected, there was no response from the blond.

"Aya-kun, you did not have to scare Yohji like that you know." He said with a serious expression on his young face.

"I did not scare him. I missed" Aya answered in his monotone voice.

"You missed?" Ken said while imitating a goldfish.

[I really thought that Aya missed Yohji on purpose…but he said that he missed… *gulp* If he missed then he really wanted to kill Kudou… I better try not to get on his nerves…]

"Hn" was the only answer he got from the red head before Aya went into the attached kitchen to probably start lunch.

"Tsk, Tsk"

"Omi is everything okay?" Ken asked with concern.

"Um, Yohji-kun is okay, he just fainted. But I think Aya-kun's katana damaged the lock."

[Hehe. Now Aya has more reasons to get pissed about "wasted money" but it's his fault anyway.]

"Let's just check that later. I'm hungry."

"Okay, Ken-kun could you help me carry Yohji-kun?"

~+~+*+~+~

After carrying Yohji, who was still "out cold", Ken and Omi proceeded to have lunch. The older blond could eat later. After finishing their meal, Ken was about to go back to the shop when Omi called him.

"Ken-kun, can I ask you a favor, please?"

"Yup, what is it?" Ken was ready to help Omi in any way that he can, just if that favor was not involved with school stuff.

"Remember the ad that I was supposed to make? Um, the one for the sale, well I have to rush a project for school so um…"

[Ah, school work, why do schools give so many damned projects anyway?]

"Sure Omi, I'll try to make the ad."

"Honto? Arigatou!" he said, he then flung himself on the older boy.

Aya who just finished washing the dishes, eyed both boys for a brief moment before turning to Ken.

"Let's go."

~+~+*+~+~


The afternoon went on smoothly. Ken and Aya were the only ones in the shop because Omi excused himself to make his project, and Yohji was still "out cold". They might even have to call a doctor if Yohji's condition continues.

~+~+*+~+~

They closed earlier than usual because Ken said that he had something to do. Aya just locked the door when Ken called him from inside the storage room.

"Aya, could you lend me a hand here?"

"What is it?"

"Do you know where the coloring materials are?"

"There." He said as he pointed to the box near the door. Ken went to the said box when suddenly; he tripped on a small box on the floor. He would have landed face first if not for the door.

"Hehe." Was all that could muster because of embarrassment. He was really annoyed at how clumsy he could be at times.

After retrieving the coloring materials, he noticed that Aya was continuously turning the knob.

"What's wrong" he asked

"It's locked"

"Wait hold this and let me see." Ken said as he handed the load he was carrying into Aya's arms. He then proceeded to inspect the lock. There were some gears sticking out of it. Then he remembered the accident earlier.

"You broke the lock earlier when you hit it with your katana."

Aya's eyebrow twitched in annoyance. Now there would be another unwanted fee to be taken care of.

"Let's just break the door" Ken said, all the while backing up to get some momentum.

"No."

"What?"

"Don't break the door"

"Why?"

"I don't want to have anymore unwanted fees."

Ken was dumbfounded but he agreed anyway.

"So what do we do now?"

"We wait"

"We wait for"

"The others"

Ken knew that the others would eventually notice that the two of them were missing and would go look for them. But Omi was still glued to his computer because of the project that he needed to finish and Yohji, well he was still "out cold". He just sighed and sat on one of the boxes. He was in the storage room with Aya.

[Of all the people, why him? I would die of boredom in here. At least if it was Omi or Yohji with me right now I would probably have someone to talk to. But come to think of it, he is kinda hot anyway, maybe I would just stare at him while we wait… WAITAMINUTE! Did I just think that?...]

Ken looked at the silent man across him and sighed. This was going to be a long night…

~ Tbc (?)~


A/n: hehe, this is the new fic that I mentioned that I would be posting. I really wanted to post this earlier but my computer got damaged… n_n; I promised that I would be posting more chapters because of the Christmas Vacation but the damn computer just wont cooperate. I just hope that I'll be able to squeeze some time during the weekend so that I'll be able to make new chapters for my other fics. Our Christmas vacation has ended and school will start again… damn, I just hate it when school gets in the way.

Anyway, did you like the first chapter? Should I continue or not? Please tell me what you think. Reviews are always appreciated. ^_^ (I just can't have enough reviews…)

till next chappie, I hope…

ja ne!

Shoueki