Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Trapped ❯ Stuck ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Trapped

Author: Shoueki

Disclaimers: Nope, they're not mine, wish they were though…

Warnings: I'm not so sure, maybe OOC's

Notes:[ Own thoughts ]--> Character's individual thoughts.

( Mine )--> My comments. But I don't think I inserted some in this chapter…

//Outside…//

Yohji was lying on his bed and was currently looking at his ceiling. He wasn't really that "badly" shocked. He was actually awake for a few hours now and he was just lazy to go back down and work. Besides, he also wanted to annoy Aya because of scaring him shitless earlier. After hours of pretending to be "out-cold", Yohji decided that he needed to give the kitchen a visit. The last meal that he had had was morning's breakfast and because he was such an "early riser", very little breakfast was left for him. Now, his stomach was protesting so he decided to go down. It was closing time after all.

[The other guys must be asleep by now…or doing whatever they do in their rooms…] he mused with a grin.

With that decided, he quickly got out of bed and after a short trip to the mirror; he went down to get some food from the kitchen.

Yohji was only two steps away from the kitchen door when he heard a sound. He paused and listened again. The sound seemed to be coming from the storage room. He went there immediately, and he was already in mission mode. Even though he was hungry, he still was an assassin and that means that even hungry assassins need to be alert at all times. He reached the door of the storage room. He saw the effect of the "little" accident that Aya caused earlier.

[Seems like Aya would have another "unwanted" fee because of that stunt earlier.] Yohji thought. He was greatly amused by the situation. Seems like he didn't need to find a way to get back at Aya. Yohji was about to go back again to the kitchen when he heard voices.

"What's wrong" a voice asks

"It's locked" answers a voice that seems deeper than the first one.

"Wait hold this and let me see."

Correction, not just any voice, they were Aya's and Ken's voices. Yohji would know their voices anywhere.

[So…the door is locked… hehe…and they're in there.] Yohji decided to hear more of the other assassin's dilemma.

"You broke the lock earlier when you hit it with your katana." Says Ken.

Now Yohji could hardly suppress his laughter. Just like plain old Kenken to rub something in your face unintentionally. He could already imagine Aya's eyebrow twitching in annoyance.

"Let's just break the door" Ken says.

"No."

"What?"

"Don't break the door"

"Why?"

"I don't want to have anymore unwanted fees."

Now Yohji was desperately biting his lips to keep himself from laughing. That was just so like Aya to be so stubborn.

"So what do we do now?" Ken asks impatiently.

"We wait"

"We wait for?"

"The others"

After those words from Aya, Yohji could not really stop himself from laughing anymore so he ran into the kitchen. Thankfully, he was stealthy enough to be unheard and unnoticed. Yohji sat in one of the chairs to regain his normal breathing back. When he finally calmed down his breathing; and after a "few" laughing spells, he thought about the conversation he overheard earlier.

[They're going to wait for the others, meaning Omi and me to get them out of there…hehe…too bad I won't be able to help them `coz they still know that I'm out cold…hehe…and besides, I guess that could serve as my vengeance to Aya…too bad for Kenken though…] Yohji thought.

He was really happy for the double opportunity that was presented to him to take revenge on Aya. First, there was the door and second, they were stuck. The only problem about the second scenario was that a certain soccer loving brunette was stuck in there too.

[I guess I'll just have to make that up to Ken tomorrow. Omi would probably let them out anyway. And besides, I think that it's nice that Ken's in there. Maybe he'd be able to "heat" Ayan a little so that his' icy exterior could be melted.] with that thought, Yohji mentally patted himself on the back and went to dive himself in the fridge and all the while smirking inwardly for the double meaning that that thought held.

//Meanwhile inside the storage room…//

Ken knew that this night would be a reaaaaly long night so he decided to make the most of it. He walked towards the table that was magically in the storage room. Upon closer inspection, he saw a chair under the table. Too bad there was only one chair. He would have offered the silent man a seat but then he remembered that he was the one who was going to make an ad. With his mind made up, he decided to remove the things on the table to provide him with more working space. With that done, he went back to where Aya was and retrieved his materials.

When Ken reached his destination, he stole a little peak at Aya. The other man was now glaring at one side of the room.

[I'd bet my motorcycle that he's still angry about the door.] Ken thought.

He then decided that Aya was adorable that way. He always got riled up because of the weirdest things. He was acting just like a child because of that. Then Ken made a double take; the second one he had done in the night.

[I thought of him as adorable!? Man, I'm really screwed. Okay, calm down Ken, it's just the stress of being an assassin and florist at the same time…and putting up with those fangirls for so long .] he said to himself.

When he got back to the table, he laid the paper down and placed some tape on its edges. He was really amazed at the paper's size because it was big enough to cover the table. He sat down after taking out a pencil from the box. Then Ken started to sketch some things on the paper.

He had just finished the illustration of the bouquet that was the center of the poster when he felt like someone was looking at him. He quickly looked up and noticed that Aya's eyes were on him. They held glances for a while then Ken broke eye contact. It was not because he felt unnerved at Aya for looking at him. He just felt weird when their glances locked so he decided to end it.

Ken then rummaged inside the box to look for some coloring materials. He looked at what he had dug up. Thankfully, the coloring material that was in the box was only watercolor. If that had been acrylic paint, he was sure that they'd die of suffocation. Ken shuddered at that thought. He started to apply some colors unto the drawing. He can draw a little but to be honest, he was not really someone who could color in his drawing that well.

[Too bad Omi wanted this drawing to be colored. I always ruin what I draw once I color them in!] he said to himself.

After coloring in the whole bouquet, he stood up to look at his work. Then he frowned.

Ken scolded himself mentally. [It looks so dull…I just hope that Omi and the guy's won't kill me for this. Too bad Omi has schoolwork. He could have made something better from his computer…]

Ken was still mentally scolding himself when he suddenly felt a presence behind him. He turned around and he was Aya. The older man was looking at his work with a scrutinizing gaze.

"What is this?" the redhead asks.

"It's the ad for the upcoming sale." The brunette answers somewhat downheartedly. He was really unsatisfied with his work. Now Aya was scrutinizing it so he really felt down because of that. He tightened his fist when he suddenly noticed that he was still holding the brush that he had used for painting. He really had the urge to throw the brush was holding. He raised his hand a little then he felt something warm covering his hands. He looked at it and he was surprised to see a pale hand overlapping his own.

"Aya…what?" he started.

"You need a little white." Aya said.

[White? What the heck does he mean?]

"White?" The brunette inquired.

His question was only answered with silence and the hand on his hand tightened as a silent response. The hand guided his towards the white paint container. The brush was then dipped into the paint and brought towards the canvas. Aya's hand guided Ken's hand while painting.

Ken who was transfixed for a while was then brought out of it when he felt some kind of heat on his back. He looked a little to his side and noticed from the corner of his eye that Aya moved closer so that he would be able to apply some paint to the upper part of the picture. Ken then looked down at the picture that Aya was modifying. He was amazed at what the color white could do. The picture seemed to have a certain something that was lacking earlier.

[Aya is really good at this.] He mused.

But the hands that held Ken's hand suddenly stopped.

[Why is he stopping?] Ken thought to himself.

"You could finish that." Aya said all of a sudden. Then he returned to the corner that he came from and sat.

Ken was really shocked at Aya's behavior. First, he was sulking in a corner then all of a sudden; the redhead comes out of nowhere and says something about white. Then the pale man grabbed his hand and painted with his hand still clasped unto the brush. And then all of a sudden, Aya walks out on him leaving him to finish the work. Ken then looked down at the painting.

[What else could I finish here anyway? He practically finished it anyway.] with that thought, he decided to get a little shut eye. Then he noticed that it was getting colder.

[Why is it getting colder? It's not supposed to be this cold this time of the year.] Ken thought. He then stole a glance at the stoic man with him. He could see that the other man also felt the cold but was trying hard to not show that.

[I wish I'd be able to be near that chest again…it was warm…] Ken thought, then he blushed.

[What the heck am I thinking!?]

//While during the same time outside…//

Yohji had finally finished stuffing himself. He then noticed that it was a little warm.

[It's kinda hot. Better switch on the aircon a little.]

He then switched on the aircon at "high" and then he looked at his watch. It was only 7:30. He could still go out and party a little. He was halfway up the stairs when he was greeted by the sight of a stretching Omi. Omi stopped his ministrations and looked at him.

"Yohji-kun, you're awake! Have you eaten yet?" Omi asked enthusiastically.

"Hehe." Yohji answered while scratching his head. There went his plan about partying tonight…

"Uhm, have you seen Ken-kun, Yohji-kun?"

[Shit! They're still in the storage room! I can't let him find them in there. That'll just spoil the entire plan!] Yohji said to himself.

"Uhm…" he started

[Think of a lie, think of I lie.] he chanted.

"Actually, I think I haven't seen him and Aya when I woke up. They must have gone somewhere or are asleep."

"Is that so?"

[Shit! He doesn't seem to buy it. Gotta think of a diversion.]

"Uhm, you remember that café that we passed by the other day? The one with the internet and opened 24 hours."

Omi seems confused for a moment then he nodded.

"Well do you want to go there? My treat."

[Well there goes my party money…]

"Sure Yohji-kun! I'll just go and change." Omi said. Then he raced back to his room to change.

[Damn, now I have to go to that internet shop. I'm not really so into computers and stuff…but I really need to get Omi out of here so that he won't notice that Aya and Ken are locked in the storage room…(sigh) I just hope that they sell beer there…]

Yohji looked back up and decided that he needed to change as well.

[At least I'll get to treat Omi for covering my shifts for me…and I must admit that he can't get any privacy with that computer of his… heck, if I was that I wouldn't want Kritiker to be tracking down every move I make with that computer. Meaning they would know every little site I visit…and that won't help a growing boy like Omi…hehe and maybe I'll meet someone interesting… ]

With that thought, he climbed the stairs a little faster all the while thinking of the perfect outfit to wear.

~ Tbc (?)~

A/n: Did you like this chapter? Should I continue or not? Please tell me what you think. Reviews are always appreciated. ^_^ (I just can't have enough reviews…)

--> Btw, sorry for the delay, but don't fret `coz I got some of my muse back. Let's just hope that the same would go for my other fics… ^_^

-->till next chappie, I hope…

ja ne!

Shoueki