Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Trapped ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Trapped

Author: Shoueki

Disclaimers: Nope, they're not mine, wish they were though…

Warnings: I'm not so sure, maybe OOC's

Notes:[ Own thoughts ]--> Character's individual thoughts.

/ mind talk /--> usually happens when Schu is involved.

( Mine )--> My comments. But I don't think I inserted some in this chapter…

//At the first floor of the internet shop//

Yohji decided that he would go to the quite internet shop more often…well what he meant by that was he would go there if he wasn't in the mood to party. The internet shop was quite large because it had a small eating place at the 1st floor. The computers were at the 2nd floor. He had left Omi up there to let the boy surf the net all he wanted. They were selling all kinds of beverages at the 1st floor and thankfully, they sold beer there too.

After about and hour and a half, Yohji was starting to get bored. Sure, it was a nice place, but if you had no one to talk to, it got quite boring. He was about to go and check up on Omi when he suddenly heard a familiar nasal German voice in his head.

/ Hey there, come here often?/ the voice said.

//Meanwhile at the second floor//

"Haha! Beat you again!" Yelled Omi.

He was currently playing a computer game with no other than "Prodigy". Sure he was shocked when he saw the silent boy playing an internet game on the computer. He was even tempted to yell: "SCHWARZ" but then he realized that they were not really rivals or enemies anymore. So he mustered up all his courage to approach the boy.

Nagi was also shocked when he saw "Bombay" but when the other boy asked him to play with him, he readily accepted. He was also fighting the urge to bark out in laugher because of the innuendo of Omi's statement. Living with a crazy German telepath could do that to you. So here he was now playing another round of the game. They decided to spice up their game a little by placing a bet. The winner could make the loser do anything. The current score was 3:2 in Omi's favor. The first one to make 5 wins, wins. So Nagi knew that he had to catch up…and fast. His reason? Well, he didn't want to loose and he wasn't sure about the patience of Schuldig who went to the internet shop with him. He looked at the computer again…it seems his wish was heard.

"I defeated you so the score is a tie." He said to the other teenager who was pouting a little.

[Cute.] he thought.

//Back at the flower shop//

Ken could swear that he could not feel his feet anymore. Okay, maybe he was exaggerating but it really was cold. He knew that it mustn't be this cold at this time of the year. It was actually quite warm earlier in the day so his outfit was light. Now he wanted to curse himself for not even bothering to tie a jacket around his waist. True, he wasn't in a mission so his mission style was out of the question, but he knew that having a jacket handy was really helpful in any kind of situation.

He stood up to look for something to keep him warm. There was no cloth in the storage room. There were only plants, soil and paper. He looked around again and his gaze fell on his stoic leader. Said leader's head was hung low and he looked like he was…sleeping. Ken inched closer and he was indeed proven right. Aya was asleep. There was no trace on ice in his face right now, and he looked quite…angelic. He remembered the earlier incident. Aya helped him in making the ad…and…his back was warm…

[Where did that come from?] he thought. But he knew it was right. Aya's back was warm and he wished he could cuddle to his leader just to warm himself up.

[Nah, if I'd so that, I'll be waking up with a katana shoved up my ass.]

He looked at his leader again. Aya was shaking a little. That meant that he also felt cold. Ken weighted his option. One, he could cuddle up to Aya to keep them both warm and in the morning there would be a katana up his ass. Or two, he could just sleep there, alone, and freeze to death. Now that he thought about it, freezing to death was not really a nice option so he strode towards Aya and he just hoped that his leader polished the blade often so that whatever he planned to do with it in the morning would be swift.

~ Tbc (?)~

A/n: Did you like this chapter? Should I continue or not? Please tell me what you think. Reviews are always appreciated. ^_^ (I just can't have enough reviews…)

--> Btw, sorry for the delay, I was working under a different pen name and I seem to have forgotten this one…n_n;

-->till next chappie, I hope…

ja ne!

Shoueki