Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ Weiß Kreuz: The Band ❯ Let's Get Down To Business ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Weiß Kreuz: The Band

 

Disclaimer: Weiß Kreuz and all the characters associated with it do not belong to me. I'm just borrowing them for a little while.

A/N: This is set in an alternate Universe. Ken, Omi and Aya are in a rock band called Weiß Kreuz and their fans are being killed one by one. Yohji and Schuldich are working together as a part of a PI firm; can they unmask the killers before it's too late?

Full of twists, turns and a bit of angst…enjoy. Please, please review…

 

By the way this is the part where I would like to thank all those people who reviewed this little fic of mine. Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think. ^_^

 

Chapter Three:

 

"As you know there has been a run of bad luck regarding the last few shows you performed on," Crawford began when everyone was seated around in the conference room.

"Bad luck? Deaths you mean," Aya said flatly.

Ken squirmed.

Omi looked uncomfortable.

"Yes, deaths." Crawford said. "The police have their suspicions but so far there hasn't been any direct allegations as to the connection of the band with the killings."

Omi gasped, "They think we're the killers?" he asked aghast.

Ken looked angry, "How can they accuse us of such a thing?"

"They aren't accusing anyone." Manx said, "but there has been some talk of a connection. You've been aware of the increase in security in your last several shows but so far nothing good has come of it. There were still murders in the towns you played in. It's come to the point that not only are we concerned with the risk to the viewers but also the risk that you band members are facing. Whoever this murderer is has an obsession with Weiß. All the murdered girls so far, or most of them, have all been Weiß fans and were in fact in attendance at your concerts."

Ken looked sick to his stomach. The thought that they were somehow, indirectly of course, causing deaths of innocents…it was chilling and it made him angry and nauseous at the same time.

"You mean we could be next on the list?" Omi asked his blue eyes huge.

"We're not ruling that out as a possibility but its rather unlikely." Crawford said. "In any case we've tightened your security further so don't be surprised with the increase of bodyguards around you. I've called you all in here to let you know that and to assure you that we're doing the utmost to keep all of you safe and…" he stopped when the door to the conference room opened and a tall blonde man appeared.

"Sorry, am I late?" Yohji said raising an eyebrow at them.

 

OOOOO

 

Schuldich flipped through the information gathered on Weiß so far to get a firmer grasp on exactly what and who the band was. You have to know your cases intimately. Understanding every aspect of the equation would lead to a better knowledge of which path to take for the solution.

Weiß Kreuz had risen to fame about a year or so ago. That was mainly the reason why neither Schuldich nor Yohji had ever heard of them before now.

This was the first time the two of them had come back to Japan, spending several months abroad on different assignments.

 

[Flashback]

 

"You're a hero," Schuldich said as he threw the newspaper at Yohji's face before settling himself comfortably on one of the chairs inside the rather large hospital room.

Yohji frowned and looked at the grainy photograph of him self in the newspaper. "It doesn't even look like me," he commented.

Schu shrugged and yawned "The doctors said you can probably be back on your feet again after a couple of days. It's only a minor scratch really."

Yohji nodded absentmindedly as he scanned the write-up. "It doesn't really say our names which is good. I'm glad they followed our request and it says here that 'operatives from the Jade Agency have managed to save the governor's daughter.' Very impressive of me I must say."

"Free publicity, don't you just love it?"

Yohji slanted his partner a wry glance, "It also says here that my partner took out the assassin. You got him? Nice job."

"Of course." Schuldich said with a snort. "People like that are the easiest to shoot. They're so used to striking while hidden that they have no clue how to react once they're out in the open."

"How about Allison? She all right?"

"Fine as can be, if a little hysterical. Her father's bent on giving us extra cash for finally getting rid of her psycho killer. Who am I to say no?"

Yohji grinned envisioning himself in Tahiti or some such other exotic place surrounded with beautiful exotic babes.  "Finally our job's done and all this is over. Can you believe how long we've been here?"

"Six months, I know." Schuldich said. "Milan's fine but it can get tiring after a while."

"Especially with no access to the models…"

 

[End Flashback]

 

Instead of going on their separate vacations as the two had planned, they had both been sent to Italy on another mission.

It had been a particularly hard case of kidnap for ransom.

It had been challenging to untangle the web or lies and deceit surrounding that particular case.

This mission at least, Schuldich enjoyed.

It had been almost a shame when they had freed the poor sod, collected their fee and started on their way to their vacations.

 

[Flashback]

 

"What?" Yohji roared rearing back and looking disbelievingly at Schuldich as the two of them negotiated their way through the busy airport. Yohji almost missed his bag if Schuldich hadn't nudged him and pointed. Yohji bent and scooped up his suitcase before returning to stare at Schuldich. "Tell me you're kidding…"

"Nope."

"Shit!" Yohji muttered shaking his head. "You banged his wife?"

Schuldich smiled lazily, "The guy was kidnapped. She was lonely. I performed a service for the family. Anyway, we got the guy out didn't we?"

"Yeah. BUT YOU BANGED HIS WIFE!"

"Yeah well you were getting it on with the daughter," Schuldich pointed out.

Yohji had the grace to feel consternation, but only for a fraction of a second. "That was a good job we did wasn't it?"

Shuldich linked his hands and stretched, his duffel bag hanging on his shoulder. "The best…"

"Where are you headed off to on your free time?" Yohji asked. "I am so in Tahiti right now…"

Schuldich smirked. "Wherever I end up, I'm sure I'll enjoy it…"

 

[End Flashback]

 

"And here I am not even two weeks later…in Japan…working on a new case…" he yawned as he flipped through the pictures. A Weiß Kreuz CD playing in the background. He had to get intimately acquainted with everything Weiß Kreuz so he could try and figure out what the hell the killer was so obsessed about.  He lifted an eyebrow as he spotted a magazine clip containing basic information about the boys. "Oh look, they even have nicknames and image flowers," he said, amused.

 

NAME: Fujimiya Aya
CODE NAME: Abyssinian
AGE: 20
HEIGHT: 178 cm
IMAGE FLOWER: Rose

Blood Type: A
B-DAY: July 4th
SIGN: Cancer

OOO

 

NAME: Hidaka Ken
CODE NAME: Siberian
AGE: 19
HEIGHT: 175 cm
IMAGE FLOWER: Gentian
RECREATION: Playing soccer, teaching soccer to kids.
Blood Type: B
B-DAY: December 23rd
SIGN: Capricorn

OOO

 

NAME: Tsukiyono Omi
CODE NAME: Bombay
AGE: 17
HEIGHT: 163 cm
IMAGE FLOWER: Freesia
Blood Type: O
B-DAY: February 29th
SIGN: Pisces

OOO

 

Schuldich grinned. "And I wonder what Yohji is going to be?"


OOOOO

 

A/N: I know, I know…it's kind of short…but I wanted people to get a background of Schuldich and Yohji's working relationship. The next chapter is coming out soon with more interaction between the Weiß boys. :P to everyone who reviewed my story. Thank you so much and please let me know what you think of this chapter and if I should change it or stop writing it altogether…please review [puppy dog eyes] thanks. ^_^