Weiss Kreuz Fan Fiction ❯ zelos ❯ Nagi ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

zelos

by Myka

Arc II - chapter 3

A/N: Another chapter. Some plot. Hope you like ^^

Italics = thoughts {words} = mental speech

~~~

We had to hide Nagi. Too many questions to answer if one of my teammates saw him. We went up to our apartment, closing the shop ten minutes before time and sat him down on the comfortable armchair we kept for visitors. Not that we got many of those, we kept it mostly because Schuldig and I thought it was very comfortable to sit on. Especially if we both did it at the same time.

I sat down on the lover's couch right across the armchair while Schuldig opted not to sit at all. Then we told him everything. We even showed him our scars. I could sense that the teenager felt slightly uncomfortable after everything was revealed but he accepted that this was what Schuldig and I wanted and he seemed genuinely happy for us.

"What did they tell you?" Schuldig asked with curiosity.

Nagi widened his eyes a bit then he sunk deeper into his chair. "They showed us a tape."

"A tape?" Schuldig and I both asked in unison.

Nagi nodded slowly. "The team that was supposed to k…" he hesitated. "… to take care of Schuldig had to bring proof. They had a camera with them."

"What was on the tape?" I asked quickly.

Nagi took a deep breath. "You dying," he answered serenely.

"What?" Schuldig asked, finally choosing to sit down beside me.

"It showed everything; from the moment you came down to the alley, when Abyssinian stabbed you, up to the point where Balinese collapsed. That's where the tape ends. That's when the team retreated."

Schuldig and I exchanged glances, we were thinking the exact same thing. The thought of having that moment caught forever on film sent a slight chill down my spine. I looked back at the young telekinetic.

"And you didn't think there was anything odd about our reactions?" I asked after a bit.

You could practically see the red on his cheeks. "No. Not at the time though."

I smiled a bit and was about to offer a course of action to follow; but the words never left my mouth as I was interrupted by the sudden opening of the door.

"Hey guys. Kritiker just sent a warning that Schwarz is back in…Japan…" Omi's eyes widened the second he took a good look at the room. "What is he doing here?!" He suddenly screamed like Nagi was some kind of alien.

I rose immediately from my spot, trying to gain control of the situation. Nagi made as if he was about to stand and run, but he stopped when he saw and heard me. "Nagi. Stay in your seat." I ordered. "Omi. You come inside and join us."

I noticed the resistance in my teammate's eyes, but as I reached him he nodded slowly and came inside letting me lock the door behind him. I brought a chair over from the small table in the kitchen and Omi settled himself on it as I went back to sit by my lover's side.

"What's going on Yohji?" Omi asked after a brief moment of silence.

Schuldig answered him. "On a moment of idiocy my dear liebling went out and got spotted by Nagi here who was smart enough to deduce I might be here too. So he ran here and saw me. We were just explaining to him what has been going on these past six months."

"And you think that is wise?" Omi asked quickly. "I mean he's…"

"I trust Nagi." Schuldig interrupted.

"And I trust you." I added as I glanced at my lover.

Omi was in a lose-lose situation and he noticed. "What are you going to do about him?"

"Let him go of course." Schuldig replied.

"You can't let him go just like that!" Omi battled as he rose from his spot. Schuldig rose too as did I. A fight was not a smart thing right now.

"…and you Yohji! You went outside?! After you where ordered to…"

Suddenly I couldn't take it anymore. "Hey! I was asphyxiating in here! Not to mention starving!" Everything I had kept bottled up for these past months; I just had enough.

Schuldig joined me in my little outburst. "Exactly! We are tired of staying inside! We are always dying to get out of the house!"

"But you are allowed outside the house!" Omi bit back.

"Yeah! Once a week!" we both said at the same time.

Then out of nowhere something pushed us, and it wasn't long before all of us except Nagi ended up in a heap on the floor. With all the bickering we hadn't even noticed the teen approach us.

"I hate to interrupt, but I'm supposed to be back at headquarters in less than half an hour."

Omi stood from the floor quite quickly and as much as I would have loved to rise too, Schuldig's full weight was on me. I managed to sit up which left Schuldig in my lap. "Get off Schu, I want to get up."

He only smirked at me and as quickly as he did an image popped in my head. An image of us right there on the floor with much less clothes than we were wearing right now and doing stuff I would never do in front of an audience.

I could practically sense the red on my face. "Schu get off me now!" He didn't even move an inch.

I noticed Omi and Nagi's looks of confusion directed at us. "I really need to leave just in case." The younger teen said with a not so innocent look in his eyes. "I have to install this new firewall on the computer or Crawford will have my ass."

"How is dear old Brad?" my lover asked out of the blue.

The young telekinetic didn't seem to notice the sarcasm or the bitterness in the words. "The same." He answered quickly. "C'mon Schuldig I really need to install this new thing called 'Garde' into our network." I glanced at Schuldig for a second; neither of us had any idea of what he was talking about.

"Did you say 'Garde'?" Omi suddenly interrupted.

Nagi looked over to the other teen. "Yes. It's not even supposed to be on the market yet." He said with a bit of uncertainty.

"I have it!" Omi replied quiet excited. "It's very good. It only has this tiny bug that…"

"…that disables the multi network. That's the problem I'm trying to fix."

"Oh. I found my way around it just a few days ago. I could show you if you'd like; it'll only take five minutes tops."

Nagi smiled. "That sounds good. I still have a few minutes to spare," he replied.

Schuldig and I stared in pure astonishment as the two teens headed out the door in full chatter and closed it behind them. I looked at my lover. "What the hell just happened?" I asked.

"Instant kinship?" Schuldig offered with a smirk.

I placed my palms on the floor to support myself better and glared at him in turn. "We can't just let them go like that. They're still on opposite sides or have you forgotten?"

Another smirk and a pair of hands on my shoulders. "Maybe Tsukiyono is following your example and claiming a Schwarz for his own."

"That's not even funny." I bit back and was about to push him off when he moved faster than me and pulled our mouths together. Whatever thoughts were passing through my head vanished the second I felt his lips against mine. I instantly felt like my body got a will of its own and one of my hands traveled up under his shirt in search of more skin. Somewhere in a deep dark corner of my mind someone was screaming that this was not the time for this; but for the life of me I couldn't care any less. Schuldig's demeanor quickly became more aggressive as the promise of sex became quite evident. He always got like this and I felt his fingers playing with the buttons of my shirt.

When you live with your lover and three other people you learn to lock doors. Schuldig and I had never been caught in the act; the occasional kiss, the occasional grope, but never in the actual act. There had been close calls though… Today we could add another one.

"Hey guys! Aya says to come down to the basement for a… Oh! Not again!"

At that moment I was really glad that the only spot of visible skin was my exposed chest through my unbuttoned shirt.

"Hello KenKen. As always you have an impeccable talent for walking in at the worst possible moment." Schuldig spat at my teammate obviously disappointed that we had been interrupted. He finally removed his weight from me as he stood up and went to our bedroom without even a glance back.

{"I'm taking a shower, lover. You're welcome to join me."}

I rose from the floor as I buttoned my shirt again. Ken was very concentrated in staring at the floor. "There's a briefing in twenty minutes down in the basement. Manx wants you both down there a.s.a.p."

"We will be there." I answered, stopping beside him.

He glared up at me and I could notice the traces of embarrassment on his cheeks. "Lock your doors Yohji!" He spoke the words quite angrily as he left. I closed it behind him making a mental note not to ever leave an unlocked door again.

I sighed. Not much point fretting about what had happened; I'd just have to be more careful next time and not let my hormones get the best of me. I walked inside the bedroom and immediately wondered why I didn't hear the shower running.

{"Because I haven't gone in it."}

Schuldig's arms wrapped around me and I felt him breathe against my neck. "The offer is still up kitten, what do you say?"

I allowed myself lean back against him for a moment. "We have to be downstairs in less than twenty minutes."

I felt him smirk. "I think we have time."

I turned and kissed him; seems we were going to be a little late for the briefing.

~~~

The briefing consisted basically of what Omi had told us. That Schwarz was back in Japan. But that wasn't the worst of it; the worst was when they told us that Schuldig and I were back under house arrest for an undetermined period of time. I didn't take it as bad as I would have thought considering I had just gotten away with being seeing by a Schwarz member.

Omi and I reached an agreement. He wouldn't tell anyone I went out and got spotted as long as I didn't tell anyone that he helped Nagi with a computer program. Fine by me.

Schuldig and I headed upstairs after the briefing, tired and ready for bed. I was a little worried about my lover though. Schuldig had expressively voiced his unhappiness at being locked up in the house just this morning; and now this happens. Now we couldn't go out on Friday nights, we couldn't even work at the flower shop.

I walked into the bedroom to find him already on the bed and under the covers. I removed my own clothing and slipped into the bed beside him, molding my body to his.

That night he was silent; I didn't know what to say to him. So I just pulled him close to me and let him sleep.

We could always talk tomorrow.

~~~