Wish Fan Fiction ❯ Ying-and-Yang ❯ Meet the boys ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Roofy: hello! How's everyone yes I know I haven't been on for such a long time I'm not to sure if anyone enjoyed my last fic at all but I've made so many changes to those characters and their stories it just isn't right keep it up so I deleted the fic -_-0 please don't be angry with me if you enjoyed it 88 personally I kinda thought it sucked anyway these two characters are from one of my favorite Cartoons I made Ying-and-Yang it's so much fun to draw and I love the characters tehehehe I hope you enjoy this fic I'm kinda new to this wish Manga I just picked it up a couple day's ago so I may be a little out feel free to fix my mistakes in reviews I would be greatly appreciated I would prefer not to make mistakes and have people sit there and laugh at me about them - -0 any way I hope you enjoy
 
Disclaimer: I do not own anything OO. ……Except me tehehehehe and my OCs course
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*Nah*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
The two boys sat under the tree enjoying the sun shine it was still noon and there was time left in the day to play Tessa was walking around the yard looking at all the odd things she sat and sighed Tessa was no more than eight she had dirty blond hair and emerald green eyes her hair was long and wavy and looked beautiful in a pony tail with her bangs covering her deep eyes though through her beauty shone the horror as her raggedy clothes she played in made her seem to be the poorest child in the town. The two boys who watched her did not seem to mind much though they just watched as the young girl danced and pranced around the yard waiting for the doctor to arrive home from work.
 
Boy: you know Fipp…**the boy chuckled to himself** this shade would be a lot easier to enjoy if you would just this once leave! **The boy commented he and his brother Fipp weren't what you would call two peas in a pod they were more like…well…. Ying-and-Yang Angel the older of the two was a tall boy with short fair blond hair. He had crystal blue eyes and a smile to warm the heart though it never showed much around his twin brother he tried not to wear shoes much and tended to not wear a shirt either he mostly wore just his school uniform black pants and an odd scarf that winded and twirled along his body he had fair skin and seemed to be clean neat and tidy but loved nothing more than to sit and hang out with the young girl Tessa**
 
Fipp: you little rat at least I have the heart to leave you alone freak!!! **Fipp said jumping to his feet Angel just simply stuck his fingers in his ears and continued to relax Fipp wasn't as tall as Angel but was still at average height he looked about two years younger and acted it too he had jet black short hair and ruby red eyes his skin was slightly paler than his brothers and the only difference in their clothing was that Fipp didn't have the odd scarf and tended to keep his shirt on unlike his brother he tended to lose his temper easily and hated to be criticized about the only thing the two probably agreed on was there care toward Tessa**
 
Angel: oh sit down **Angel complained** I was just kidding; you take everything to literally…. **Angel smirked** Philip.
 
Fipp: **Fipp's real name was Philip and he hated it when his older brother taunted him with it** I am so gonna kill you!!! **Fipp yelled lunging at and strangling his older brother**
 
Tessa: **runs over and tries to pull Fipp off Angel** stop fighting it scares me when you fight! **Just then the gate opened and in walked Shuichiro along with three others close behind him**
 
Shuichiro: oh no not these three again **he put his face in his hands as three quickly jumped up to great him and the others stood behind him a look of confusion across their faces**
 
Angel: oh hello doctor Shuichiro we came to say thanks for the other day you helped a lot with Tessa
 
Fipp: **nods** ya!
 
Angel: I was referring to me and Tessa runt you had nothing to do with it!
 
Fipp: I did too ass hole!!!
 
Shuichiro: **sighs** these are the two I was telling you about last night **he said To Kohaku, Hisui, and Kokuyo who stood behind him**
 
Kohaku Hisui and Kokuyo: oh OO0
 
Hisui: **she giggled** they defiantly act like brothers
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Roofy: well tell me what you think so far tehehehe ^^ the more reviews I get the sooner I'll post the next chapter!!!