Wish Fan Fiction ❯ Ying-and-Yang ❯ True or false ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Roofy: hello again this is my second time posting I'm sooooo bored plus I like this fic tehehehehe I love my characters so much I swear I'm gonna draw them and steal my dads digi. Cam. So I can take the pic and post it for fan art tehehehehe well heres the second chapter now I just have to find my baka disclaimer ><
 
Disclaimer: **runs in huffing** sorry I'm late…. Roofy owns nothing other than herself and her Ocs **collapses**
 
Roofy: right…. enjoy ^^
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*Nah*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Fipp: is something wrong **Fipp said looking at Kokuyo who had a slightly confused yet scared look on his face** I don't appreciate people looking at me that way **he said with a slight glare**
 
Kokuyo: **he stopped and looked away**
 
Hisui: now Kokuyo don't be rude to your guests **Hisui said with a smile** would you three like some tea?
 
Fipp Angel and Tessa: sure! ^^
 
Kokuyo: **he gabbed Hisui's hand as the rest headed for the door when they were far enough away Hisui spoke**
 
Hisui: I know…. **she looked up at Kokuyo with fear in her eyes** you feel it too don't you…
 
Kokuyo: **nods and looks at the three as they walk toward the house** there's something odd about them…
 
Hisui: if there is I don't think they mean a threat Kokuyo so don't worry about it ok **she began to walk toward the house**
 
Kokuyo: **he sighed and followed Hisui to the house**
 
**At the table drinking tea**
 
Kokuyo: so were exactly are you two boys from you don't look to much like your from Japan
 
Angel: oh uh were from **looks as though he's thinking hard**
 
Kokuyo: so why exactly does it take so much thought to answer such an easy question?
 
Hisui: Kokuyo!
 
Angel: oh I was trying to think of the name of the town we were born in, it was some were in Germany I can't remember the name of the town it was odd but a year after we were born we were brought to Japan ^^
 
Fipp: **nods**
 
Kokuyo: oh what year were you born in?
 
Fipp: 185…. **mouth gets covered by Angel**
 
Angel: 1990 why do you ask **glares at Fipp and pulls his hand away**
 
Kokuyo: just interested…so how exactly did you guys get past the gate?
 
Hisui: that's enough Kokuyo… look you guys I'm sorry for his rudeness I'm sure it will never happen again **she said angrily looking at Kokuyo**
 
Kokuyo: **grumbles**
 
Kohaku: well it was nice of you two visit and say thanks
 
Fipp: no problem ^^
 
Angel: **pushes Fipp away** what are you saying runt she was talking to me and it was my idea anyway
 
Fipp: it was not liar
 
Shuichiro: here we go again **sigh**
 
Angel: was too
 
Fipp: was not **they both continued this for what seemed to be hours before finally Fipp broke lose and attacked Angel**
 
Tessa: **starts to cry**
 
Everyone else: - -0
 
Shuichiro: ok guys break it up…we already had enough of this the other day!
 
Fipp: **gets pulled off Angel**
 
Angel: he started it!
 
Fipp: did not
 
Angel: did too
 
Fipp: did not
 
Angel: did t…
 
Shuichiro: don't even start!
 
Fipp: **stands up** fine if you don't want us to fight I might as well go home… see you tomorrow ass hole **kicks Angel and stomps out the door**
 
Kokuyo: what you two don't live together or something?
 
Angel: **acting as if nothing even happened** no he lives in…. I mean by the graveyard near the south end of town I live next door to Tessa in an apartment building around the block.
 
Kokuyo: that's odd why don't you your brothers aren't you…
 
Angel: um… **closes his eyes and looks as though he's about to cry**
 
Shuichiro: not the best question Kokuyo…. **sighs** Angel and Fipp's parents got divorced a long time ago Fipp went with his dad and Angel went with his mom a few months ago Fipp's dad died Angel's mother wasn't to fond of Fipp though and the two constantly fought so Fipp lives and supports himself and Angel lives with his mom
 
Angel: **through tears** our dad was the only one who could handle the two of us together Fipp tries to act strong but I know he hates it mom hates Fipp though and wont take care of him she doesn't have control of him legally though so she doesn't have to Fipp's yet to tell the police or anyone else he doesn't want anyone to take control of him he wants to prove he can take care of himself but he's really struggling I've tried to help but every time I do mom tells me it's known of my business and to leave him be…
 
Kokuyo: I don't believe it
 
Angel: I know I can't believe she would do such a thing
 
Kokuyo: no I'm serious I don't believe you…your lying…