Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction ❯ False Echoes ❯ Crow in the Raven's Nest ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Witch Hunter Robin
False Echoes

Chapter X
I - Crow in the Raven's Nest



Disclaimer
: You know by now I don't own Witch Hunter Robin®, which belongs to Sunrise® and Sci-Fi® Channel. You know this already.


Nor do I own the song False Echoes; I just borrowed its title.

Storyline, Plot, Kenny Avery©, Roger Williams©, Kichiro Wantanabee©, Rick Richards©, Michael Campbell©, Rosalind Nichols© and Mr. David Rica© are mine.


Author Notes
:

Just a quick note, Robin doesn't know who Nagira is in this fanfic, because, of course, this is in my series, and in my series she was never hunted by SOLOMON. Just a reminder since I know someone forgot about that last time.


More notes at end.

Once Again Updated Early Without Beta Edits.

Beta Edits to be added when I get them.

----------------

Nagira lay on the ground, his red life blood pooling around him in a small puddle from where the revolver bullet had pierced his skin. He waited until he heard Zaizen's limousine drive away before he made a move to get up.

Grunting from the pain and biting his teeth down into his bottom lip, Nagira hoisted himself up into a sitting stance, but before his chocolate eyes could even begin to adjust to the blood loss and pounding pain in his head, he fell back downwards onto the cold wooden dock and closed his eyes once more from pure exhaustion.

The idea that Touko lay dead not even one hundred yards away stuck into his heart like a bladed metal knife, and he felt the pain of a thousand heartbreaks mustering up inside his chest.

She was dead? Touko Masaki was dead? No. That could not be.

Biting down so hard his lips ripped and his mouth was squirted with warm blood, Nagira was able to push himself up once more, and this time stay there. His eyes, which were blurred and covered in a sticky gray sap, looked around towards the limp form of Touko, and he felt his heart fall.

Nagira's head was throbbing, the pain shot from his hip, where he'd taken the bullet, up the back of his spine and into his skull. It was excruciating beyond any he'd felt in many years, and his vision split and fogged over. Fighting with every bit of strength left in his body, Nagira was able to launch himself forward and land on his stomach. His chin banged into the cold dock painfully and a surging jolt of white hot pain flew to his head once more, this time so severe that he had to cry out.

Nagira cursed and pushed himself shakily to his arms. He could not walk, obviously, for he could barley keep his eyes open. So instead he began to crawl. He could not even drag himself on his knees, like a dog; instead he had to scrape his belly across the splintering wooden dock like a snake or a worm. And he felt like a worm.


He had let Touko die.

Every movement he made caused his muscles to hurt more and more in a manor of pain so horrible that no human or animal should be subject to that kind of torture. He could see Touko's dead form, not far now, but as he crawled and crawled, blood oozing from his side, head throbbing in agony, splinters digging into his stomach, it felt like it would take him a lifetime, no, several lifetimes, to reach her.

Growling with fury and frustration, Nagira watched as his vision failed him and the world began to sink into darkness around him. He knew he could not reach Touko's body before he passed out, and a thought had struck him. Even if he could reach her: what then?


She was dead. Her life, and the life of her unborn child, had came to an end the second that bullet punctured her. Her blood had shot from her side like an exploding volcano, and while Nagira had not been there to see her die, he knew from the way her sticky life still coated the once-white yacht at the side.

Groaning with a pain like burning white knives, Nagira was able to reach one of his hands down into his equally blood-stained coat and retrieve the small cell phone that had been tucked away for his calls, and for emergencies.


This qualified as an emergency.

Nagira pulled the phone out and raised it before his blacking eyes and as quickly as his horrible pain would allow he dialed the number to his brother's cell phone. He had to reach Amon. He had to tell Amon. The pain flared up both in his hip and in his head and he almost dropped the cell phone, which would have been dropping his only chance for survival, but some whim of strength kept him hanging on.

He watched as the small clear buttons that were painted black on top with minuscule numbers glowed with an eerie green in the night air and he heard the sound of ringing. At first he thought perhaps it was the ringing in his ears, or maybe the sound of death ringing in his mind, but it was only the ring of Amon's cell somewhere in the night.


After four such rings, he heard a cold, unforgiving voice speak before his ears.


"Karasuma, is that you?"

Nagira tried to speak his brother's name, but no sound came from his mouth. Instead there was only a choking sound and a small dribble of blood from the corner which sailed down to his chin slowly, making his skin sticky and wet.

"Karasuma?" Amon repeated, anger seeping into the normally emotionless tone.

"A-Amon." Nagira was able to manage at last.

There was the sound of silence, and in the brief moment without noise, Nagira's pain flared up once more and he realized then and there that he would not stay awake to explain everything to Amon. He tried to speak, he tried to tell him the whole sad story, but all that came from his lips was more blood.

"Nagira? Is Touko with you? Where are you?" The sound in Amon's voice was foreign, and at first Nagira thought that perhaps it was not Amon who had spoken those words, but the same icy chill was behind them and he knew it was.

"D-d-d." The word `docks' would not come from Nagira's throat. Even if it would have, there were thousands of places in Tokyo that could have been `docks'. He had to say `Masaki Docks', if Amon was to help him. "Dock."

Dock. Well it was a start.

But as the darkness before his eyes increased Nagira realized all at once that he did not have time to waste, and that such a feeble start was fruitless and useless to his cause. Nagira mustered up all that remained of what was once called `strength' and he forced himself, willing with his entire mind, to speak the words Amon needed to hear to save his life.

"Mas-s-s-aki dock."

And then his power failed him, and Nagira's eyes closed. Blackness engulfed his world and sleep consumed his soul.


Nagira was not dead.

Yet.

----

The sun had fallen from the sky not long ago, around the same time Touko had fallen from life. It was dark now and the blackness that swirled and engulfed the city of Tokyo. None but the neon lights of the streets flashed and broke the black that enveloped the night sky.

Moving silently were three figures. Each of them wearing black jumpsuits that consisted of sweats with bullet-proof vest over their chest, arm and leg guards that held on strong protecting them from anything that may come flying from a gun. They also wore gas masks and carried small black bags slung over their shoulders.

Raven's Flat loomed in the distance like an ominous vision of the past in the eyes, or in Rica's case empty sockets. The three figures were slowly moving towards the building in an elite military fashion. Each of them carried different weapons.


Rica, who was running towards the front gates of the flat, was carrying a small machine gun, bought off the Tokyo Underground Black-market. It was sleek and shiny and as black as the swirling darkness around them on all sides. Tucked into his belt was the large silver revolver that looked like a cross between the guns of John Wayne and Vash.

"Snoopy to Bulldog, you there Avery?" Rica called into the walkie-talkie chip installed inside his gas mask. It took a second but soon the static-filled reply of Kenny Avery was heard over the air.


"I'm here Rica. Bulldog in position."

Kenny, whose wavy blonde hair was hidden by the black gas mask, was running towards the flat from the opposite side as Rica. Rica could not be harmed by bullets or Orbo, so he would go in the front, while Avery went in the back and provided covert fire. His job was to install the explosives. He still had his New York nine millimeter tucked into his belt, but in his hands was an Aun. 12 Gauge Automatic Shotgun.


Kenny hated Rica from the day he met him in Charles Calypso's New Orleans's mansion, and he hated to admit it, but Rica sure knew what he was doing when he planned this operation.

"Good." Rica breathed quietly into the headset. "Snoopy to Weiner Dog, you there Weiner?"

Across the darkened grass and over the pitch black asphalt, in a large, unmarked, black van sitting on the curb, Roger Williams smirked and acknowledged his new "boss" over his own headset. He wasn't really a combat man, more of a computer expert. He sat inside the van typing away on a large, fancy piece of hardware that was wired specifically for hacking.


"I'm here Rica, but I'm having problems."

Rica's reply came swiftly and it was full of an icy warning. "What problems?"

"I was able to sever the building alarms, and I cut their connection to SOLOMON HQ and to the Factory, but I can't hack into their central databank processor."

Rica blinked inside his black suit and cursed quietly into the headset. Not over what the news was, but over how it was said. "Dammit Williams, stop speaking nerd-lingo."

William frowned and explained once again. "I can't hack their computers. Whoever installed their firewall knew what they were doing."

Rica cursed and whispered something that sounded strangely like `Michael' but made no move to speak further. He was here for revenge against the STN-J, and he wouldn't let some computer nerd technical bullshit stop him from killing his enemies in a primitive fashion that dated back to hundreds of years.

"Just keep trying." He spat, his hallow voice as cold as knives made completely of frigid ice. Then he cast his eyeless sight across the way where he could see the silhouette of Kenny Avery in the distance. His eyeless vision then moved to the guards. Two men in Factory suits with guns.

The regular guard, like the rest of the regular STN-J, had been given until January First off of work.

Rica cocked his gun with one swift movement and was silent about it except for the light clicking sound of a bullet moving into the chamber. He growled and ran towards the gate. The twin guards by the elevator saw his shadow just as Rica's finger squeezed the trigger.


A barrage of silver bullets went flying towards the flat. They struck the chains that held the gate closed and broke them into shreds, sending the crumpled steel to the ground. The clang was loud, but not loud enough to be heard over the gunshots. The two guards raised their own guns, but they were both swept over by the sea of bullets before they could fire back.

"Move Avery, they know we're here, they'll call for backup."

Running to the elevator Rica climbed inside and hit the button, sending the golden gates shut and beginning to move him upwards slowly to the all-too-familiar room that wound undoubtedly house more armed enemies.

Back on the ground Avery made quick work of getting through the gate and running towards the walls of the flat. He dropped his shotgun on the ground and unzipped his black gym bag that had been draped over his shoulder. His gloved hands shot inside quickly and pulled up explosives, which he made a fast job of applying to the wall with the sticky wax pack in his pocket.

After applying the bomb to the wall he pressed a small button on the side, and tiny green numbers that read "10:00" appeared on the screen. Rica would have only ten minutes to finish upstairs. Of course the blast wasn't likely to kill the undead zombie who had survived so much already.

Running down into the hall before the elevator, Kenny set up two more bomb charges at either wall of the small porch. Each of them was set for ten minutes as well. He'd activate the countdown as soon as all twelve charges were in place. Then, running so to keep on his time schedule, he ran to install number four.

Meanwhile the elevator had reached its destination. Rica was shaking with excitement as he arrived. He expected to see Amon and Doujima standing on the other side of the door, with that damned fire brat Robin at their side. He expected to kill them now and get revenge.


He did not expect on it being a vacation.

The elevator door opened and Rica found more Factory agents, along with a handful of scientist standing around the room as well. Many heads turned and many guns fired at Rica, but the bullets would do nothing. He ignored the many prickling pains that appeared over his body as the guns fired and he instead shot his hand into his own black gym bag and pulled out a large gas canister. He then threw the canister into the room and many Factory agents ran with a shout of "Fire in the hole!"

There was a blast, but it was not of fire. It was of a thick silvery-fog that had clouded the room. The many unprotected scientists began to choke and cry with tears and pain in their throats. It was obvious that the gas grenade had done its job. The Factory Agents, however, who wore gas-proof suits like Rica's, continued to fire at him.

"Bad dog." Rica growled and pulled up his machine gun once more. He opened fire on the room quickly and watched as bullets sailed through the air and cut down men where they stood. They ended lives, destroyed computers, and broke windows. Then Rica ran across the room to the one computer that had not been destroyed in the main room.


He wanted to know where the STN-J members were.

He scanned the computer screen and he saw an interesting file. It was open, and called "Orbo Production V. 4.7". His eyeless sight scanned over the screen and suddenly he gave a gasp. It was the recipe for Orbo. A small grin crossed his evil face as he realized just how important this could be, and he quickly shot a hand into his pocket and pulled out a small floppy disk that had been brought along in case there was anything useful on the STN-J computers.

The second he inserted the disk into the computer, however, the file closed and a small web cam of Takuma Zaizen that had been recorded months ago popped up.


"If you're seeing this it means you tried to download from my portable Factory Computer. The one that is moved from the Factory to Raven's Flat. Now if this is Michael, you will be shot. If this is anyone else, I suggest you leave before my personal get there, or you too will be shot. Have a nice day."

Zaizen disappeared off the screen. It wasn't because the message was done; it was because Rica had shot the monitor out of anger. He may have lost the Orbo recipe, but he didn't mind. He had still destroyed Raven's Flat's personnel.


"Rica, the ten second charges are in place. I'm waiting on you to detonate." Avery's voice came over the headset installed in the gas mask. Rica flashed his smug smile beneath the dark mask and he ran towards the elevator. He got inside and was quickly on his way down.

A moment later Rica stepped out back onto the porch and spotted Avery, who stood near the gates of the Flat with a small detonator in one hand, and his nine millimeter in the other. Rica gave a nod and began to run away from the flat.


Ten . . .


Rica was running towards the gates.


Nine, Eight, Seven . . .

Rica was almost there now.

Six, Five, Four . . .

Rica reached the gate and watched Kenny, who was already halfway across the street. Rica laughed and began to run that direction.


Three, Two . . .

Rica stopped and turned around, casting his eyeless vision towards the Flat behind him. He watched as the last second ticked away.


One.

The swirling blackness and unnatural silence that was Night in Tokyo, Japan was suddenly broke by a noise louder than any gunshot or car crash, and a flash of fire that licked its yellow tongue high into the air as it consumed Raven's Flat.


Less than ten seconds later, in the time it took for Rica to reach the street originally, the entire building was ablaze with huge orange flames and it had begun to collapse to the ground, bringing with it millions in hardware and weaponry, and the lifeless bodies of everyone inside.

Rica unhooked his mask and let it fall to the ground as the sweet night air blew over his handsome American face. The wind blew through his short dark hair and his tongue roamed over his small white teeth. His pale lips twisted then, into a large, smug smile.

Raven's Flat was no more.

----

Robin was almost too quiet sitting on the couch, Michael thought.

The redheaded hacker was standing in the kitchen, leaning his elbows on the counter and his chin in the palms of his hands. His eyes, as blue as the morning sky, were looking across Touko's apartment at the person he loved. She sat there so quietly that it was unnatural and unnerving.


"I'm sure they're fine." Michael called over towards her, and he didn't need to say who he was talking about. He meant Touko and Nagira, he meant Karasuma and Amon. He meant everyone who had been here and left them alone with many questions that needed answers too.

"I know." Robin replied in a quiet, sad voice. She was sitting on the couch with her hands folded in her lap. Her pond green eyes were looking across the remainder of the room towards the window, which showed the now black night sky. She said that she knew they were fine, but she didn't believe it.

Karasuma had been too scared. Robin was worried.

Michael gave a small sigh in the bottom of his throat, but it was so quiet that he doubted Robin could hear it. He crossed across the room quickly and soon found that he was sitting on the tan couch next to Robin, and the next thing either of them knew one of his hands was across her petite shoulders, pulling her closer to him.

"I've never seen Karasuma so afraid." Robin explained as she caved in and allowed her head to be gently leaned against Michael's shoulder. She wasn't the kind of woman that needed a big strong man to comfort her (and Michael wasn't exactly the typical big strong boyfriend) but she did enjoy the warmth of his body against hers, and sometimes it helped her forget what a harsh life she led.

"I know." Michael replied. "Karasuma-san is strong. Whatever it was she scryed, she didn't like it. But she called Amon. I'm sure Touko-san will be fine. When has Amon ever let us down?"

Robin nodded warmly from his side and she couldn't help but feel her stomach loosen. Amon had never been one to give in to anything. He was a fighter. He was cold and quiet, and even a bit shy (or so Robin thought) but he wasn't a quitter. He'd protect Touko and Nagira.

"You're right." Robin said in her same saddened voice. She really was a grim little girl. Gothic and dark to most outsiders, but she had a warm heart that Michael could see. If not for the fact she was a Witch and was doomed to live her life hunting other witches, she'd probably be one of the sweetest teenagers on the planet.


"Of course I am." Michael smiled. "But you don't have to take my word for it."

Michael stood up, not really liking the idea of releasing Robin or stopping their little cuddling session that had started, for he truly enjoyed the time they spent together doing cutesy couple things, but he also knew they had to spend time doing their job, or in this case, doing something similar to their job.


"Can you find them, Michael?" Robin asked quietly, standing up and walking over towards the hacker, who had, of course, found his way to Touko's computer and was already trying to hack his way into his computer back at Raven's Flat.

"Just give me a second to get online with the Flat and I'll search for Karasuma-san's communicator." The hacker spoke as his nimble fingers fell onto the black keys that housed white letters and numbers scratched onto their surface. There was silence for a second in which neither of the young lovers spoke, which was finally broken by Michael's confused curse.


"What is it?" Robin asked worriedly. Her face was filled with both curiosity and questioning. What was it that had Michael so worked up?

"I don't know." Michael said at last. "I can't connect to the hard drive."

Robin shrugged, not aware of what this meant really. "Maybe they blocked you."

Michael gave an annoyed sigh and shook his orange-haired head. "This isn't an IM, they can't block me. It's like all the systems at the Flat are down."

Robin blinked once more. "Maybe the power went off."

"The Flat has a backup generator." Michael explained as his eyes continued to roam the computer monitor. "Besides, we're on the same city grid as the Flat, we'd have no power too."

Robin was beginning to see why Michael was so worried. "Then what could have done this Michael?"

Michael shook his head. He didn't know. His eyes roamed to Robin's face. It held a worried look buried behind her teal eyes. He knew she was not concerned with the Flat, but with the possibility they could not reach Karasuma, who had not returned any of their calls.

"Gomen." Michael spoke as his eyes closed. "I can't do a thing without being on the network."

Robin shook her head and cupped one of Michael's cheeks in her petite hand. He opened his eyes and found that they were staring directly into her own. Michael's sadness and worry melted away as she held him in her loving gaze.

"It's okay."

Robin ran her hand down his cheek and let it finally slide off his face as it fell to his shoulder. He smiled back at her and wished that he could ease her pain as she had destroyed his.

"We'll find them, I promise."

The two youths held one another in a silent stare for a moment, and both of them found that their hormones were moving their faces closer together by the second. Their lips were inching closer, and neither of them fought against the nature of the kiss as it consumed them.

Then the phone rang.

The two broke apart much too early for themselves or their hormones to be happy and both of them blushed deep crimson hues in their cheeks as Michael moved his hand over to the table and picked up the telephone.


"Masaki residence." He spoke, but his eyes and attention were still on Robin.

"Michael, I need directions to the Masaki Docks."

The unrelenting coldness that was the voice of Amon was now in Michael's ears, and it pierced his dream-like stare at his lover and brought him back into reality with a crashing response.


"Amon!" Michael cried out in surprise.

"Amon?" Robin echoed him.

"I don't have time Michael, I need directions." Amon repeated in a voice so cold he sounded more frightening than he even had before.

"I don't have them." Michael spoke rather stupidly and uncharacteristically.

"Get them off your computer." Amon spat so icily that the hacker's spine froze.

"The computer is offline, Amon where are you-"

"Damn."

And Amon's voice was replaced by a dial tone. Michael allowed a sweatdrop to fall down his face as he sighed and hung up the phone. Their only clue was the Masaki docks, but Michael already knew that Robin would want to go looking for them the second she found out what Amon had said.

"Let's go." Michael said, standing up and reaching for his coat off the rack.

----

The black car that carried Amon from place to place finally found its way outside the Masaki covered docks, and its dark driver stepped out and shot himself like a bullet towards the still open door beneath the large black tarp hood.

His powerful legs carried him swiftly like an Olympic runner towards the finish line. In his hand, however, was no baton, but a gun, cocked and loaded. The dark haired hunter's jacket was fluttering in the equally dark sky behind him, and his hair flew out to match it.


Finally, panting slightly as he arrived, Amon pushed himself through the door into the insides. Everything was dark, the water, the wooden pier, and the bodies that lay on it. His eyes first noticed Nagira, who was closest to him. His white fur coat was stained with a dark stain that resembled blood, and in a heartbeat Amon was down next to his brother's form.

"Nagira!" Amon spoke coldly. "Nagira wake up!"

Amon's voice was not full or concern or fear, it was not panicked or anxious; it was instead commanding and swift. He was not asking his brother to awaken, he was telling him to. He was ordering him too.

And slowly Nagira's eyes flicked and opened halfway, staring up at Amon. His lips moved but they made no sound. Amon shook his head and pressed his gloved finger onto his brother's mouth.


"Save your strength. Your death will do no one any good."

And yet Nagira did not save his strength. Instead he mustered all that he could spare to force out the word. The name. His lips, blood oozing from the corner and staining them, moved slowly in the form of a word, and Amon, who could lip read, suddenly felt cold.

The word his brother was trying to speak was a lot like `Touko'.

Almost as if by some unnatural force, Amon's head turned and noticed the body at the end of the pier. His eyes flashed to the blood that pooled beneath her chest and stomach, and to the spatter stains on the side of the white yacht that had been her mothers. He knew instantly that she was dead.

Amon moved away from his brother and arrived, down on his knees, next to Touko's lifeless form. His eyes were tearless as he removed the glove on his left hand and then pressed the pale, bare fingers to the blonde woman's neck.

She was cold.

"Gomen." Amon spoke softly, the icy chill lessening but not gone. It was the first time he'd apologized in years, perhaps the first time since he looked down and touched his mother's dead body in the same way he was rubbing Touko's lifeless cheek.

Amon's eyes roamed down the body he knew so well to the large crimson stain at the front of her blouse. His gloveless hand quickly pushed up the blood-soaked shirt and gently touched the bullet hole that he did not remember.

Who did this?


He thought to himself, thinking of every person who could have done this. Many names came to mind. Fletcher, Rica, Nobunaga, Osaka, Zaizen, Sutherland, Connery. He could imagine an endless number of people committing this crime, but he could not think of a reason for Touko to die.

A minute later he heard the sound of footsteps and he turned around, picking up the gun where he had set it down beside Touko's corpse. He fired no shot in the dark, instead he waited for two shadows to appear in the doorway, and when he saw the shadows of the tall hacker and the handle-bar haired hunter, he set the gun down.

"Amon." Robin spoke quietly as she ran over towards him, but stopped as her eyes fell on Nagira's body. She recognized him as the man Touko had left with, the man that Michael had said was Amon's half-brother. Robin turned her pond green eyes towards Amon himself now, and towards the body at his side.

Michael cursed as he realized who the lifeless form at Amon's feet was, and Robin felt a tear well up inside her eyes.


"Amon . . ."

Robin wasted no time in hopping over Nagira's sleeping form and making her way to Amon's side. She dropped down onto her own knees, which were covered by the black skirt and red coat she wore so much, and she turned her pond green eyes to the fallen roommate she had had for five months.

"Amon, Gomen nasai." Robin said sadly, moving one of her small hands towards Amon's face, but he brushed it away.


"I'm fine." Amon said in all sincerity. And he meant it. He was absolutely fine with Touko's death. He accepted death as part of life many years ago when a small boy had been standing over his mother's lifeless body.

Robin had begun to cry, and Amon shook his head and stood, walking away from her and Touko's body and moving towards his brother now. He bent down and scooped Nagira up in his arms, carrying him towards the car.


"Amon, what about Touko-san's body?" Michael asked, though his eyes were on his crying girlfriend, not his boss's dead daughter.


"I'll be back for it." Amon said at once. "But Nagira is alive, he needs a doctor."

Michael nodded and left Amon alone as he ran over towards Ron and dropped down at her side, wrapping a comforting arm around her shoulder.

Amon didn't look back as he loaded his brother into the backseat of his car and then loaded himself in the driver's seat before speeding off down the road. He had not shed a tear over Touko's death; he had not cursed and asked God why he had taken her from this Earth. He had learned long ago that death could not be changed.

All he could do now was find the bastard who did this and make sure they suffered the same fate as Touko had.

-------------

*Listening to Travis Tritt's Modern Day Bonnie and Clyde*

*waves to nice readers*

When last I looked I had 165 reviews on False Echoes.


My final total on Fire and Rain was 164


Heheheh! That makes FE my new Highest Reviewed Fanfic ever!

This is the most I ever got! Wahoooooo!

-Dances around-

Hoorah! It's exciting! Well, to me anyway.

Well, no news on the sequel to this story, except that I'm working on brainstorming it.

Oh, and one more thing. I suppose I should plug my New Trigun Story.

I Love This Bar

My first Trigun story will be debuting on Fanfiction.net and Mediaminer.org's Trigun sections in just a few days. It's a hilarious, yet action filled story that takes you back to the good ol' beginnings of one of Sunrise's most famous animes.

Summary: Early Series. Vash and the Girls find themselves inside a bar, and wind up saving the beautiful barmaid Annie from a bandit. But is there more to Annie and her would-be kidnapper than meets the eye? To find out, Our Heroes take a job there. (Slight VM)

Now any of you who happen to be Trigun fans or just fans of my romantic-comical-action stories may want to take a look at it.


It takes place between episodes 4 and 5, which means no Wolfwood or Legato, which I know is a huge turn off for most of the fangirls out there, but it'll be good, I promise.

And I hope that you all go read and review to it once I post it.

Anyway, I'm outta here folks, I have to get busy on some work.

Ja ne

~ Golden-sama