Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction ❯ They have returned... ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Witch Hunter Robin. If i did I wouldn't be writing this fic I would would have it as an episode and plus I'd be rich. but i don't and I'm not. Well this is my first fic so I hope you enjoy this.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 1

At the STN-J, 3 years and 6 months after the factory collapsed and when Amon and Robin dissappeared without a trace. Although they all went on as if nothing had happened.

Michael sat at his desk and typed as usual. He had his headphones on listening to his music. 'where could they be?' he thought as he continued typing and searching through files. They haven't replaced either hunters at least SOLOMON hasn't. So there have always been two empty seats. The doors opened and Miho Karasuma entered on time as usual, well she is the leader since Amon's gone. "morning Ms. Karasuma" Michael said not looking away from the computer screen. "Morning" Miho answered as she sat down and looked through some preious cases. Miho looked at Michael "anything yet?" she asked, Michael shook his head "no nothing yet..." Micheal sighed as he continued typing. Miho sighed. Sasaki entered and sat at his desk(Ryui: well it's spelled Sasaki but pronounced Sakaki). "morning..." Sasaki said. Michael was confused "it's like they never existed theres no trace of them, no credit card scans or anything" he said.

Two hours later Doujima entered. Chief Kosaka glared at her "late as usual" he said as he sat down and took a sip of his tea. "jeez...whats his problem?" Doujima said "well your late thats one!" Michael said. Doujima glared at him "shut up!!" she said as she sat down. "so you finally decided to grace us with your presence" Sasaki said sarcasm clear in his voice. "yeah you seem worthy enough" she said as she layed her head on her desk. "up late again?" Sasaki asked. "yeah..." came Doujima's muffled voice. "doing what?" Sasaki questioned, Doujima looked at him "thats none of your business" she told him laying her head back down. Sasaki sighed getting up. "hey Sasaki where you headed?" Miho asked "oh just want to get a drink down at Harry's" Sasaki said leaving.

Down at Harry's Sasaki sat down at one of the stools in the front "what would you like?" Master said "I'd just like a..." Sasaki said looking up and noticed Master wasn't talking to him. Sasaki looked at the person he as wearing a black coat his hair layed flat 'he looks so familiar? no he can't be can he' Sasaki thought. He was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Master's voice "Sasaki good to see you" he greated "what yould you like?" he asked. "Just some tea thanks..." Sasaki said, Master nodded and began to make Sasaki's order. When Master came back with Sasaki's tea he looked up and asked "Master is that....." but when he looked at the stool where the black haired man was he was gone only the pay for the drink and a tip could be seen. Sasaki sighed "nevermind...." he said as he took a sip of his tea. After a few moments of silence Sasaki looked at his watch, quickly sipping his tea he paid for he left giving Master a quick "see ya" and with that said he left.

As Sasaki entered the office and sat down. The computer beeped. Michael looked back at the screen, his eyes widened "what the..?" he said as he typed on the keyboard. "what is it?" Miho asked. "well I thought I found something...but it was nothing" Micheal said. Miho sighed 'it's useless we will never find a thing' she thought. Doujima looked pretty bored 'time for me to go' she thought as a smiled formed on her face. Getting up she grabbed her coat and purse and headed to the door. She stopped when she heard "Doujima!! where are you going?" Sasaki questioned, Doujima looked back at him and smiled "just alittle shopping....Bye!" Doujima said about to walk out once again she was stopped this time by Chief "and where do you think your going?" Chief said not hearing what was said between Doujima and Sasaki. "UGH!! do I have to explain myself to everyone!!!" Doujima yelled as she walked out. Sasaki sighed and looked at Chief "I don't know how you can put up with her?" he stated. "Neither do I" Chief said sitting back down from his chair.

At the Department store Doujima was looking through some clothes on the rack. "No.....no....no" she kept saying as she passed clothes she didn't want. She had a shopping cart next to her in it were skirts of three different colors, some shirt and jeans. She picked out a black knee length skirt. She was about to go through another rack when she heard a small girls voice. "Mommy daddy can I have this please!!!!!". Doujima looked at the little girl who was running with a shirt in her hand and a soft white rabbit in the other. The thing that Doujima noticed is that the girl looked almost like Robin, her eyes were a deep green, the only thing that made this girl differ from Robin was her hair it wasn't like Robin a dirty blonde but it was black and it was tied into a ponytail. "no it can't be?" she said to herself as the girl dissapeared down to the store out of sight. As Doujima sighed and took the clothes she picked out and bought them then left soon forgetting of the little girl.

Back at the STN-J Doujima walked in and sat down in her seat and pulled out the newest fashon magazine and began to flip through it silently. There was an uneasy silence the seemed to calmed the room.

The computer beeped and Michael who had dozed off for a few seconds looked up. "hey guys I found something under Amon's name?...." he said to everyone questioning his own statement. Doujima looked up from her book and rushed over to Michael's computer "what...what is it?" she said desperatly wanting to hear the news. " a credit card was used in this store" Michael said while pointing to the store name, Doujima's eyes widened 'thats where I was earlier?' she thought to herself. "whats Amon doing with a credit card?" Sasaki asked. "he may of wanted to buy something" Doujima said, everyone looked at her as if she was nuts. "what?" she said they all sighed. After a few minutes of viewing the computer screen went blank. "what the?" Michael said typing the get the information back. Michael cursed in fustration "dammit!!" he said slamming his fist on the desk. As Michael continued typing, after five minutes he got it back. "well the purchased at the store was some clothes" Michael said. "no way!!" Sasaki said everyone looked at him as if he was crazy. "uh...nevermind" he said. "it is very odd that he would have a credi...." but Miho was cut off by giggling. "what the Heck was that!!" Doujima said a bit startled. Giggling was heard again Doujima looked around wondering where it was comming from. "Who is bringing children here" Chief said fusrated. Everyone shook their head indicating that it wasn't them. Micheal got up and listened carefully. "it's comming from the hallway" he said and sat back down.

In the hallway the little girl with Black hair and deep green eyes was giggling happily holding her stuffed rabbit. "mommy, daddy are we there yet" the little girl asked. The little girl was dressed in a black shirt and deep green school skirt, she was holding a white rabbit with green eyes she was wearing a similar dres as the girl but instead it wore a Black shirt and navy blue school skirt. The little girl ran down the hallway still she was almost in the doorway of the office but halted and looked back her green eyes held joy in them. 'I can't believe I get to meet them mommy and daddy's job people' she thought as she saw her parents near her she ran in the room.

Everyone looked at the little girl in awe. Doujima walked up to her "hi sweety what are you doing here?" she asked, but the girl held her rabbit close and didn't say a word. Chief got up from his chair and walked up to the little girl and in an almost soft voice he asked "what are you doing here little girl?, where are yourmom and dad?". the little girl stared at him with her deep green eyes and soon her eyes watered and she started crying. Chief paniced "ah...don't cry.." but the girl cried harder. "Chief your making in worse" Miho said. Chief sighed in defeat and walked back to his chair and sat down dipping his third cup of tea of the day. Doujima walked over and kneeled the crying girl and held her in her arms and rubbed her back soothing her and calming her down a bit. As soon as the girl calmed down a little more she held her out and looked at her. "where is your mommy sweetheart?" she asked, Sasaki was shocked he had never hear Doujima talk this way. The little girl pointed toward the door "mommy is there" she said softly as two figures walked in the door.

The two figures that walked in the doorway were dressed in black. The little girl looked up at one of the figures and smiled a teary smiled. She stepped away from Doujima. "mommy" she exclaimed happily running into the arms of a woman with dark blonde hair and deep green eyes. the little girl looked up at the taller figure who had one arm around the womans shoulder. "Daddy" she squealed moving from her mothers arms and standing infront of the man. He had hair as black as night and eyes that were dark brown almost black. The man smiled slightly and ruffled the little girls hair. the little girl giggles and held her fathers hand. Everyone stared in shock at the couple standing right in front of them.

"Robin....Amon"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well that all for chapter one ^_^. well how was it. You can flame me or whatever. ::smiles:: So tell me what you think? I'll be working on Chapter 2 really soon. well til then see ya.