Witch Hunter Robin Fan Fiction ❯ They have returned... ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Once again I do not own Witch Hunter Robin. If I did I wouldn't be writing this fic I would would have it as an episode and plus I'd be rich. but I don't and I'm not. Well this is the second chapter so I hope you enjoy this.

Thanks for the reviews:

Chihiro1985

Canadian Chick

Meletina

Lacey Davis

hirome

Rachel777

Kristy

Dark_Angel62186

YH


Last Time:

"Robin....Amon"

Now:

They couldn't believe their eyes there right infront of them were Amon and Robin. In the flesh. The child that held Amon's hand giggled at the expressions on their faces. A thought popped into Michael's head "mommy?, Daddy?...you mean your her parents? when did this happen?" Michael asked. Robin seemed to suddenly be interested at the tiled floor as a faint pink hue covered her face "um well seven months after the accident". Everyone nodded in understanding. 'wait a second' Doujima thought as she walked past robin and in one swift movement she pulled Robin with her in the hallway.

Doujima had pulled Robin around the courner of the hall. "Robin?" She said, Robin looked up at her "yes...". "what do you mean seven months after the accident, you mean you were already pregnant before the accident?" Doujima said, Robin nodded the blush on her face becoming more visible. Doujima smirked. "Robin...I didn't know you had it in you" she said slyly. Robin didn't answer she just continued blushing. Doujima smiled and took Robin's hand and headed back to the rest of the group in the office.

Back with the others The little girl sitting in a chair playing with her white rabbit, when she saw her mother re-enter the room she got down from the chair and started running over to her mother when she stepped on a paper that was on the floor and slipped, she fell on her face. The child began to whimper. Robin walked over to her daughter and wiped the tears away whispering "it's okay no need to cry".

Miho who was looking at the child 'she really must be like them I mean she looks so much like both of them' she thought. She looked up at Amon "so Amon whats her name?" she asked. Amon looked at Miho and told her "her name is Jade..". Miho could tell Amon had changed over the past few years because the way he looked at Robin and Jade. Jade looked at Robin "Mommy I wanna go down" Jade said. Robin giggled as she set Jade down on the floor and watched her run back over to the chair and pick up her rabbit.

"so Robin have you come back to the STN-J?.." Doujima asked. Robin smiled at them "yes..." she answered. Doujima hugged Robin "I'm happy your here I thought I'd never see you again." Doujima whispered in her ear. As soon as Doujima had let go of Robin she turned to Amon who was leaning against the wall. "so Amon did you and Robin tie the knot I mean since you two got a kid I mean" Doujima asked. Robin had sat in her chair and blushed a bit looking down at her hands, Miho noticed this but said nothing. Doujima was still waiting for an answer but recieved none. Sighing in defeat she picked up her things and left. Michael looked up from his computer and at Amon. "so Amon where are you three living, now that your back in Japan" he asked. "That is none of your concern.." Amon started but Robin cut him off "Amon they have a right to know I mean even if they didn't I want them too" She said "well we live a house just outside the city" she told them.

It was getting late and there were no sittings of a witch at all that day. Amon looked at his watch it was exactly 11:00pm. He looked over to Jade she was sitting in his chair struggling to stay up. Robin was sitting at her desk with her head in her arms. Amon walked up to Robin and placed his hand on her shoulder making her jump for a second. She looked up at him then looked around everyone had left including Michael (he has an apartment a few blocks away). Amon walked over to the half asleep Jade and picked her up. "Jade are you sleepy?" Robin asked handing the child her Rabbit which still sat on the chair. "I'm not sleepy" Jade said with a yawn as she lay her head on Amon's shoulder and closed her eyes slightly. Robin giggled lightly seeing how bad Jade had wanted to stay up. "Lets go.." Amon said softly as not to wake Jade up. Robin looked at the clock and nodded. They left Raven's Flat.

As Amon and Robin were on the drive home. Robin looked back every once in a while to make sure Jade was alright. They reached a fairly large house, it had a garden in the front and a back yard. Amon drove into the driveway and shut off the engine. Robin took Jade out of her car seat and carried her to the front door of the house and waited for Amon to open the door. Amon walked to the door and opened it to let them in.

Once inside the house Robin walked up the stairs to where the bedrooms were. She walked into one of the rooms which seemed to be Jade's room and layed her on her bed, but not after changing her into her PJ's. Robin kissed Jades forehead and left the room.

It started to Rain twenty minutes afte they had gotten home and Amon and Robin were just about to settle down for bed. Robin walked toward the window looking at the dark night sky as it rained. "it's raining again" She said placing her hand on the window. Amon had walked behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. Robin looked up at him and smiled. Amon kissed her neck as she giggled and turned in his arms to face him, he took this opprotunity to claim her lips with his. As they seperated he took her to their bed and lay her on it. Her hair which was out of it hairstyle was spread on the bed. He kissed her once more before he turned off the lamp on they stand next to him. Now he had her all to himself....Let the nighttime activities begin.

Ryu: Well thats it for Chapter2. I didin't know what else to right. Amon: why'd you have to end it like that Ryu: would you have wanted me to add more detail Robin: -blushing- um...no Ryu: good cuse I don't write lemons Amon: -sighs in relief-.... Ryu: wait Amon did you just Sigh in relief? Amon: No!.... Ryu: yeah you did..right Robin? Robin: I'm not saying anything, but please review this chapter I hope you liked it as much as I did Ryu: Robin did you just say you like it? Robin: -blushing- .......