Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ Broken ❯ Volume One, Chapter Two: Courtesan ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Courtesan
Summer heat. Mika sat on the ground softly panting. She had just started to be in heat. It hit her badly. The itch had taken over the she-wolf's mind. It showed heavily in her eyes. Mika needed a mate. But where to get one in this rundown city? Very rare to find other wolves these days. Male wolves in particular. Mika usually liked the strong alpha male types. But lately, anything would do.
Suddenly, the she-wolf picked up a scent. Mika paused and sniffed around. Her heart raced in joy. “A man!” she thought. “A male wolf!” She became excited right away. The she-wolf ran away after the trail.
Mika came all the way to a dark and empty alley. She looked around for a moment. So far, nothing. Then, the she-wolf spotted him. Toboe wandered around looking for food in the same alley. Mika studied him for a moment. Innocent little pup. Looks about fourteen in his human form. Very tasty-looking. The she-wolf began smiling wickedly. Usually, she never went for the innocent ones. Well… there's a first time for everything. Mika grinned to herself. “Good enough!” she thought. Then, the she-wolf trailed the pup.
Toboe walked on blissfully unaware. Suddenly, he stopped short in his tracks. The puppy had the feeling he was being followed. Toboe slowly turned around. Mika stood behind him smiling. The pup looked her up and down. She looked about nineteen or twenty. Slender little thing. Pale like a China doll. Slick silky black hair pinned back into a messy bun with pieces going loose on the sides and back. Deep blue Capri pants with cuffs rolled up. White tank top with a big pink butterfly on her perky chest. Black flirty sandals. Nails painted a light pink. Heavy lust-filled maple syrup brown eyes. None of those caught the pup's attention.
“You're a wolf too?” Toboe asked in shock. Mika nodded once.
“That's right, cutie!” she called out loud. Toboe blinked at her once.
“Okay…” he said uncertain. Mika walked closer to him step by step.
“Come away with me,” she said straight forward. The pup looked at her confused.
“Why?” he asked her. Mika quickly grabbed him by the arm.
“Don't ask questions!” she commanded. “Let's go!” Then, the she-wolf dragged him down the alley.
“Hey!!!” Toboe yelled out loud. “Slow down! You're hurting me!!!” The she-wolf didn't listen at all. She just pulled him along. Mika took the pup through an abandoned apartment complex. She ran all the way up the stairs. The wolves finally came to the roof. Toboe looked out at the scenery below. Amazement met his face. He had never seen this much beauty in his life.
“Wow!” the pup gasped aloud. “The lights are so pretty.”
“Yes, they are,” Mika replied. Then, she came up behind Toboe and hugged him tightly. The puppy looked up confused.
“Uh…” he began. “What are you… doing?” Mika cuddled up close to him. She leaned her head on his back. She took in a deep breath.
“Let me stay like this,” Mika said at last.
“What?!?” Toboe asked shocked. The she-wolf looked up at him some.
“I really like you, kid,” she said in a sexual way. Then. Mika stood up some and turned the pup to her. She kissed him on the lips deeply. Toboe began to panic. What was all of this? The she-wolf pulled away. The pup couldn't speak at first. He stared at her in blank shock.
“What are you doing?!?” Toboe asked aloud. Mika smiled at him in a hungry way.
“Oh, just a kiss,” she replied. The she-wolf leaned in closer to him. “I want you to be my mate!” Mika whispered to him. Toboe's eyes grew big in shock.
“Wha-What?” he asked. “What do you mean by that?” The she-wolf smirked at him. She lightly pulled away some.
“Stick around and see, my love!” she commanded. Mika kissed him again and headed down to the stairs. Toboe watched her for a moment. Then, he began to follow after her. Here began the sexy tryst between Toboe and Mika. A hot road of lust, innocence, experience, and maybe love
Innocence and Experience