Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ Broken ❯ Volume Two, Chapter Five: Intermission ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Intermission
A new plan came into Mika's head. She figured out how to win over Toboe. One hitch stood in the way. Tsuki stood between her and boys. Toboe accidently gave her the answer to the problem. Last night, she snuck out to see him again. The she-wolf found the pup looking for food. Mika grinned to herself in pride. “Found you!” she thought. The she-wolf walked over to her target. In a few seconds, Toboe looked up and saw her. He began to panic. “Oh no!” the puppy thought. “What do I do?” Before he could act, Mika grabbed Toboe from behind and embraced him tight. She cuddled up close to her prey. The pup looked up nervous.
“Hi Mika…” he said. The older she-wolf look up at him smiling like an angel.
“Hello!” she greeted him. Discomfort in silence. Toboe tried to look away.
“How are you?” he asked in a trembling voice. Mika smiled again.
“Great, now that I'm with you!” she cooed. Toboe looked up at the sky once again with her. What was with this woman? Why did she want him so much? Mika cuddled up close to him again.
“Take me away somewhere!” she commanded. “Take me away somewhere where we can be until morning!” Toboe blushed wildly. What could he say to that one? A hot and loose she-wolf seemed to be positioning him for sex. Toboe went bright red.
“WHAT?!?” he yelped. Mika giggled.
“Come on,” she said. “Name any place where we can be together!” Toboe really panicked now. Then, he only added to the flames.
“P-P-Paradise!” he stammered out. Mika looked at him in a new interest.
“Paradise?” she asked. Toboe nodded.
“Yeah,” he said. The she-wolf stared on at him.
“What is that?” she asked. Toboe thought about that for a moment.
“Well…” he began. “It's like Heaven, I guess. A place where wolves can be free.” Mika thought about that for a moment. Then, she smiled wickedly.
“Really?” she asked.
“Yeah,” Toboe said. A new plan came into Mika's mind. Thus, her master plot to win over Toboe. But first, deal with Tsuki. Would be tough, but she could do it.
“Let's go to Paradise, Tsuki!”
“What?”
“Let's go to Paradise.”
“No! *Pause* Why? What is that?”
“Paradise is like heaven for wolves.” Tsuki snorted. Mika looked at her sweetly.
“What?”
“Sounds like bullshit!”
“Might be real! It's worth checking out, isn't it?” Tsuki snorted.
“How can I be sure this isn't a little trick of yours to see that little puppy again?”
“That too, but…”
“Ah, I should have known, horny little bitch!”
“Aw, come on! It'll be fun! It'll be a nice change from the city. So what do you say?” Tsuki thought about that for a moment. Mika did have a point. It would be nice to get out of the city for a change. Tsuki turned to Mika who looked like a sweet little puppy now. The other she-wolf sighed and rolled her eyes.
“Fine!” she hissed. “We'll go to Paradise! But if I catch you near that puppy, I'll beat the shit out of you, got me?” Mika's eyes lit up in joy.
“Sweet, Tsuki!!!” she cried as she hugged her companion wildly. “You won't regret this!” Tsuki rolled her eyes agitated. Anything to shut the horny she-wolf up.
“Whatever!” the though wolf mumbled. “Just bug off, okay?” Mika didn't listen. She got Tsuki to see things her way. Now to capture Toboe's heart and lure him into bed with her. That shouldn't be a problem, considering…
By sunrise, the girls tracked down Toboe and his pack and began their own journey to Paradise. In secret, no less. Mika seducing Toboe, now could they?
Away We Go