Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ Broken ❯ Volume Four, Chapter Eleven: Crush ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Crush
*Yuki*
I have fallen in love. With who? I'm not telling! You really want to know? *Sigh* Alright…
I met him three weeks ago. Actually, more like I saw him three weeks ago. Tsuki and Mika tried to lose me at that time. I'll have to get them for that later. But for now, back to the story.
This wolf boy… Ooo! Mighty tasty if I can say so myself. Yum! Oh man! I'm kind of glad those bitches tried to ditch me. Otherwise, mmm! But, I digress.
I looked for these bitches for close to an hour. They tried to ditch me, I thought. I began to sniff them out again in the crowd. I came up with nothing but the smell of humans and food like I did with the first round. This area looked like a bust and I was prepared to move out to another part of the city. But then, I hit another scent.
I have smelt out boys before, but this scent literally stopped me in my tracks. I mean, I was walking and then I wasn't moving anymore.
Another wolf?, I thought. But how? My eyes trailed upwards into the busy crowd ahead of me. Hearts immediately smacked me in the eyes. He looked dorky to me at first. Usually, I would turn away guys like him. But, his scent…
I had to swallow back some drool. I couldn't take my eyes off of him. I couldn't process why. It all happened too fast for my young mind to keep up. Then, something struck me as odd about him.
A collar?, I thought. This led to more questions. Why does he have that? Why does he have that? Was he a house pet? What were his owners like? And what happened to them? My heart flipped again in my chest. I don't know what's happening, but somehow, I like it.
He started to walk away into the crowd in search of food as the best that I can guess. As if on instinct, I began to follow. I don't know what I'm doing, but I like it somehow.
I… I want him as my mate. There is no other way. I just have to have him. I will make Hige my mate.
Blue Monday