Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ Broken ❯ Volume Five, Chapter Fourteen: Rival ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Rival

Yuki furrowed her brow. Who was this woman? Hige looked so… cozy with her. Yuki didn't like this. The she-wolf snorted.

“Something wrong?” someone asked behind her. Yuki whipped her head around. Mika stood head cocked. Yuki blinked for a moment.

“No,” she said. Mika raised her eyebrow.

“Uh-huh,” she said. She looked over at Hige and Blue.

“She's cute,” Mika said. Yuki snorted.

“She's not that great,” she grumbled. The older she-wolf raised her eyebrow.

“Oh?” she asked. Yuki wrinkled her nose.

“Bitch,” she said. The younger wolf noticed her smirking.

“What?” she asked. Mika put her arms around her shoulders.

“Aw! Is Yuki-chan jealous?” she asked. Yuki's face turned red.

“No, I'm not,” she said. Mika tried not to laugh. Yuki's face grew red.

“No, I'm no!” she shouted again. Mika shrugged her shoulders.

“Okay,” she said. “Whatever you say.” Yuki snorted as she shoved her off.

“I'm not,” she said again.

“Okay, okay,” the other wolf said. “I heard you the first time.” Yuki puffed up her cheeks. Mika turned back to Hige and Blue.

“She is cure through,” she said. Yuki rolled her eyes.

“No, she's not,” she muttered.

“What?” Mika asked. Yuki frowned and shook her head.

---------

It had been so long. Hige thought he'd never see her alone. But here she was. It felt like a dream. Hige thought he was dreaming at first.

“Blue?” he asked. The half-s wolf turned her head. Hige's heart jumped in his chest. He ran towards her. Blue's eyes lit up. The wolf ran to her.

“It's you,” he said. Hige embraced her.

“I missed you so much,” he said. Blue slowly hugged him.

“I missed you too,” she said. He looked her in the eye.

“How did you fine me?” Hige asked.

“I heard that you were around,” Blue said. “I just had to see for myself.” Hige didn't know what to say. He tried but no words came out. Now, he knew this was real.

Hige and Blue spent the morning walking together.

--------

Yuki will not take this. Hige was hers. No one else could have him. Not some floozy in a trench coat. This would not do.

“That bitch has to go!” Yuki said aloud to herself. But then she froze. The she-wolf slowly turned her head. Hige and Blue were now staring at her. Both had odd looks on their faces. Yuki couldn't move.

“Oh…” she said at last. This just got awkward, didn't it? Now what?

Love Triangle