Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ Little Secrets ❯ I think I’m in love with her ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

S.A.: It's scary what people will do when they're bored. Like write this.
 
Title: Little Secrets
 
Disclaimer: See Chap. 1
 
Summery: See Chap. 1
 
Warnings: None right now... except for the usual
 
Chapter: 4
 
Chap. Title: I think I'm in love with her
 
Chap. POV: Tsume
 
S.A.: Here we go!
 
 
“So, what do we do now?” Asks Breezie.
 
“We can do what we've been doing; search for Paradise while avoiding Hunters and going into situations where we could be killed, yet, most of the time, we come out without a scratch.” Toboe says. It's odd that he's- I mean- She's a girl. But, at the same time, I guess we kind of expected as much. Toboe wasn't like any male wolf I ever met. Now that I know she's a girl, she looks kind of… cute. Ooooh, I did not just think that. BAD, TSUME, BAD. This is TOBOE. TOBOE!!! As in the annoying runt that fallows you around everywhere. The little pup that you always have to protect. Well, I guess that she could protect herself since she's a demon and everything. God it ticks me off that a bunch of girls are stronger than me. I never-
 
“Tsume? Helloooooooooooo, Earth to Tsume. Are you there? Pick up, please.” Toboe says, snapping her fingers in front of my face.
 
“What?” I growl.
 
“Flame fond a cave!!” She shouts, looking adorable. I missed her perky attitude during the two months. I hope that she never leaves again. I accept that she is stronger than me, and if push comes to shove, she can handle herself… and all of us wolves as well. She grabs my hand and starts pulling me. I blush. I bet she doesn't even realize that we're holding hands. We get to the cave she turns around. I try to hide my blush. But I guess there's very little you can hide from a demon. “T-Tsume?” She asks, a slight blush rising on her cheeks as well. She looks at my face and then fallowed my arm down to our hands. She then apparently realizes why I was blushing, because she jerks her hand away from mine. I frown slightly as I begin to miss the warmth of her hand in mine already. “T-Tsume… after dinner, can I talk to you?”
 
“Sure.” I say, walking in the cave. “I'm guessing that you'll want it to be alone?”
 
“Yes, please.”
 
Flame calls out of the cave “Toboe, go catch some fish, will you?”
 
“Sure!! Hige, show Tsume where he's sleeping?”
 
“Sure.” Toboe walks off as Hige walks up to me. I fallow him, wordlessly. I discover that there are three different sections that lead off from the main part of the cave; one for Hige and Blue, one for Cheza, Toboe and her sisters, and one for Kiba and I.
 
Everyone went into his or her own “room” to wait for Toboe to come back.
 
“What do you think of Toboe? I mean she's been hiding the fact that she's a girl and that she's a demon.” Kiba asks.
 
“Something could have happened earlier to make her scared to trust people.”
 
“Alright. I'll accept that. But, what do you think of her?”
 
Tsume paused and sighed. “Promise that you won't tell Hige or Blue.”
 
“I swear. Whatever is said won't leave this room unless it's because of you. It must be big for you to do something so out of character.”
 
“I think I'm in love with her.”
 
TBC…
 
S.A.: Alrighty. TsumeToboe finally beginning to develop. Review, please. They make me giddy and make me update faster. Unfortunately, I'm trapped in Tennessee for the weekend WITHOUT INTERNET CONNECTION. Ugg. Oh well. ON TO CHAPTER FIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!