Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ Little Secrets ❯ Kidnapped!! ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Little Secrets
 
Summary: See chap 1.
 
Disclaimer: See chap 1.
 
Chapter: 7
 
Chapter Title: Kidnapped!!
 
Chapter POV: Toboe
 
S.A.: Here we go!!
 
 
 
 
I'm sitting in my room. Tsume kissed me!!! ME!!!!! I'm currently somewhere in la-la land. At first I thought that I was dreaming. But it's real!! Tsume loves me and I can finally put Jason behind me and move on with my life.
 
“Toboe!!” Flame yells.
 
“Yeah?”
 
“Come on, we're going to go to a hotel. Let's show these wolves what it's like to sleep on nice, warm, soft beds!”
 
“I'm coming!!” I yell, beginning to get my stuff together.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“Thank you!!” Breezie says, taking the keys from the woman behind the desk. She walks over to us. “Uhh… guys? We can only afford four rooms… we're going to have to pair up and one group will have to have three.” Hige and Blue shrug and take two of the keys, which are both to the same room, and head to the elevator. Sakura grabs the three keys to the same room and gives one to Cheza and one to Breezie, keeping one for her. Tsume grabs two keys and hands one to me. I notice that there is only one room and which two people have to share it. Flame and Kiba wordlessly take the two keys. Hey, they didn't glare at each other or Breezie. What exactly happened between them?
 
Tsume and I take the elevator up to the third floor and then walk to our room. “I'm going to go out, okay?” He says.
 
“Sure.” I say placing my many belongings (a picture of my mom, some shampoo and conditioner, a bar of soap, a towel and a washcloth) around the room. Oh, they have a computer in this room. I sit down and turn it one. I open Notepad and begin fooling around while Tsume closes the door to the room.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
It's been two hours and Tsume still hasn't come back. Suddenly, I hear a loud noise. I whirl around only to see nothing new. I turn back to the computer.
 
“Hello there, little girl.” A voice hisses to my left. I try to turn but, for some reason, I can't. I can, however smell a scent that had been hidden from me before. I recognize it immediately as a Demon Paralysis Poison, only available to Hunters.
 
“W-who are you?” I ask nervously. I won't be able to fight him.
 
“I'm a follower of Lord Jason. You know, whom you killed all those years ago? Well, I'm going to extract my revenge by killing you!”
 
“Jason killed my mother!” I hiss weakly as this man wraps his hands around my throat.
 
“And for good reason. Demons are an ugly little blemish on the face of creation. And a blemish should be eliminated.”
 
“Why are demons that bad? My mother didn't do anything. She was no different from your mother.”
 
“Demons are bad because they're better. Even the weakest demon is ten times stronger than the strongest human. Humans should be the supreme race. Anything stronger than them should be extinct!! And as for my mother, you're right. She was no different from your mother. SHE WAS A DEMON!!!!!!!!! I am a half demon. I, in fact, am one of Jason's first followers!!! However, he didn't hate me, even though he found out. You see I don't have any powers. I age as slow as demons do, but, other than that, I'm just a normal human being. Now, I think that I'm going to kill you. But, there will be too much blood on this pretty carpet. So, I'll take you somewhere else. The forest would be nice. Oh, and you can call me Jason. Especially when you scream.”
 
“But wait. If you're a half-demon, why don't people know that there's a male demon alive?”
 
“It easy to hide with humans when you don't have to hide your powers.” He begins to drag me towards the window. I quickly type a message on the computer, knowing that there isn't much forest around here. And, right before we leave the building, I scream.
 
TBC…
 
S.A.: Short chapter. See you in chapter eight!!