Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ Little Secrets ❯ Tsume’s out to kill ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Little Secrets
 
Disclaimer: See chap 1.
 
Chapter: 8
 
Chapter Title: Tsume's out to kill
 
Chapter POV: Tsume
 
S.A.: Here we go!
 
 
 
I hear Toboe scream as I come out of the elevator. I run from the elevator to our room. “Toboe!” I yell, ripping open the door. The room's empty. Everyone else comes running.
 
“We heard a scream.” Kiba says.
 
“Toboe's gone.” I growl.
 
“What is this?” Cheza says, pointing at the computer screen. We all walk over. It reads:
 
hAIB Ga nw diewar jukk gwko
 
“It looks like gibberish to me.” Hige says.
 
“Move over.” Sakura says from the back. Everyone hesitates.
 
“Listen to her. She's seen more detective shows than you can count.” Flame says. We obey and Sakura sits down at the computer.
 
After five minutes, Sakura gasps. “Her hands slipped!!” We all wait for an explanation. “Toboe wrote us a massage, but her hand had slipped to the left. If you retype it, pressing the letter to the right of what's on the screen and adding an “A” in whenever the case changes, you should get Toboe's massage!”
 
“Why the “A” thing?” Hige asks.
 
“If you look to the left of the “A” key, you see the caps lock. So, when ever the case of the letters change, she was pressing the caps lock and meaning to press “A”!!!”
 
Sakura retypes the message. The new one reads:
 
Jason has me forest kill help
 
“Jason has her, in the forest, he's going to kill her, she needs help.” Sakura says.
 
Hige looks around. “But, there's no water in here. She would have fought him. And isn't Jason dead?”
 
Sakura sniffs the air. “He used Paralysis Powder. She couldn't move to fight back. And it's probably a Hunter who found out about the truth and wants all or one of us dead. He used his new idol's name.”
 
Hige nods in understanding.
 
“Whoever this guy is or thinks he is, he's going to die.” I say, cracking my knuckles.
 
“Come on.” Sakura says, getting up. “We'll find him.”
 
TBC…
 
S.A.: I think I have to boost the rating for the next chapter. It involves a lot of blood and torture.