Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ Little Secrets ❯ Save me ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Little Secrets
 
Disclaimer: See Chap 1
 
Chapter: 9
 
Chapter Title: Save me
 
Chapter POV: Toboe
 
S.A.: Here we go!!
 
 
 
“Wake up, scum!!” Jason yells, slapping me across the face with his hand that wasn't holding a whip. I had fainted a few minutes ago. The scent of Paralysis Powder is thick in the air; Jason doesn't want me to have any chance of fighting back.
 
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!” I scream as the whip is brought down hard on my stomach. Jason just laughs. The sleeves of my shirt have been ripped off, as well as the part of my shirt that used to cover my stomach and my pants are gone from mid-thigh down. Blood is pouring from my arms, which have practically been slashed to ribbons from the whip. Now, he seems ready to rip up the flesh of my stomach. I scream as the whip is brought down yet again and my stomach begins to bleed.
 
“Tsume… please save me!!
 
I'm tied up on the bed frame in an old abandoned cottage he found. There isn't even a mattress underneath me. I'm suspended in midair by the ropes around my wrists and ankles. “Please…” I beg him, sobbing. “Stop… please…” “Tsume… I need you. Please save me!!!
 
“Oh, so you want me to stop, huh?” I nod. “Well, I might not kill you on one condition.” He walks over and grabs my face. He shoves his lips on mine and even forces his tongue in my mouth. “You have to be my woman.” I try desperately to break free from my binds as he kisses me again. “Tsume, help!! Please!!!!” Tears are pouring down my face even harder than when he was whipping me. “No? Alright!” He begins whipping me again.
 
“Tsume!!!” I sob. “Please help me Tsume!!!” The whip crashes down on me again and again and again as Jason stands there smiling. I can't speak though my tears. Slowly, the blood that has fallen to the floor begins to move. Right before the whip comes down on me again, the blood shoots out and stops the whip before splattering on the floor before Jason. He growls and lights more of the incense that creates the Paralysis Poison and begins whipping me harder than ever.
 
Suddenly, the door bursts open.
 
TBC…
 
S.A.: Sorry it's so short, but the next part has to be from Tsume's POV. And, I didn't want to hurt Toboe anymore. I hate myself for doing it as it is. Anyway, if you think that Jason is getting of easy (I don't think anyone wants him to get any mercy, anyway) next chapter, YOU. ARE. DEAD. WRONG. That is all.