Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ Little Secrets ❯ The Death of Jason ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Little Secrets
 
Disclaimer: See Chap 1
 
Chapter: 10
 
Chapter Title: The Death of Jason
 
Chapter POV: Tsume
 
S.A.: Here we go!!
 
 
 
I throw the door open and freeze. Toboe is in the middle of the room, her clothes torn up, bleeding profusely and a man standing over her, holding a whip.
 
“Oh my god…” Blue says, astonished and horrified. “Toboe.” She looks like she's about to throw up, pass out or both, not that I can blame her.
 
Suddenly, I hear coughing behind Blue, Hige, who's too stunned to say anything, and myself. I turn to see Sakura, Breezie and Flame hunched over and nearly throwing up their lungs. “What's wrong?” I ask as Kiba kneels beside Flame.
 
“P-Paralysis Poison.” Flame manages to chough out. “There's so much of it, we're choking.”
 
Kiba picks all three of them up. “If they stay here, they'll die.” I nod and he runs away from the cottage.
 
Hige and Blue run in to the cottage and up to Toboe. Jason tries to stop them, but I jump on him as a wolf. I rip any part of him that I can reach until he faints. I see Hige, as a wolf, bite the ropes holding Toboe while Blue, as a human, holds her up so that she won't fall to the floor.
 
“T-Ts-Tsume?” I cringe as she has to use all of her strength just to say that much.
 
“It's alright, Toboe, he passed out.” She smiles slightly. I feel more hatred toward that man, Jason, than I've felt in my entire life. HOW DARE he even TOUCH her!! I want to kill him ten times over.
 
“Tsume… he k-kissed me!!” She yells clinging to me. I rap my arms around her and squeeze her as hard as I dare to.
 
“I'll kill him, I swear.” I say as Blue pulls some bandages out of her pocket and begins raping Toboe's arms and stomach up to stop the bleeding.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“Tsume?” Kiba asks, looking at Jason.
 
“P-please don't kill me!” The pathetic worm begs.
 
Flame kicks him, shutting him up.
 
“What's the best way to kill him?” Hige asks. “Drown him? Poison him? Burn him?”
 
“I think that it'd honor him to go in the way of his idol, don't you think?” Blue asks from where she, Sakura and Cheza are treating Toboe's wounds.
 
“So, we can't burn him.” Flame says.
 
“Poison wouldn't be painful enough.” Sakura says.
 
“You know, since water is Toboe's element, I think that it'd be best to drown him.” Breezie says.
 
“Drowning it is.” I say, picking up the pile of scum. I tie a rock to him and throw him in the lake that we had been standing by in order to be able to get water to clean Toboe's wounds quickly. He comes up over the water a few times, screaming, but soon sinks to the bottom.
 
“Well, that's that.” Flame says, whipping imaginary dust off her hands.
 
“But, the question is, when the Paralysis Poison was so strong that Flame, Breezie and I couldn't go into the room, how was Toboe still awake?” Sakura asks.
 
“Could it be that she's stronger than you guys?” Hige asks.
 
“No, the stronger the demon, the better Paralysis Poison works on them.” Flame says.
 
Breezie gasps. “Then it has to be that Toboe's not a full demon!!”
 
“What?!” Flame, Sakura, and the wolves yell.
 
“Think about it, Toboe didn't pass out in a cloud of Paralysis Poison that would have killed us and there are those rare cases where a half-demon can live as long and be as strong as a full demon.”
 
Flame nods. “There's one way to tell.” She looked threw Sakura's medicine bag and pulled out three syringes. She turned to the wolves. “I need somebody's blood.” I raise an eyebrow but step forward nonetheless. She uses one of the syringes to take out just a little bit of my blood. She knelt next to Toboe and took a little of her blood before using the last syringe to take some of her own blood. Walking over to a rock, she pushed a little of my blood one it. Then, she mixed her blood in with mine. The blood turns purple and eats threw the rock. “As you can see, when a demon's blood mixes with that of another spices, the blood turns to acid. However, half-demon blood doesn't change when it's mixed with the blood of a human (or animal). In fact, half-demon blood will turn the other blood into half-demon blood.” She finds another rock and pours the rest of my blood onto it. We all watch as she adds Toboe's blood to it and… nothing happens. “She's a half-demon, alright.”
 
“I bet that she didn't even know.” Sakura says.
 
Flame nods. “You do know what this means, don't you?” Everyone shakes his or her head. “It means that the wolves can be half-demons!!”
 
Blue and Hige look at each other. “…I don't think that I want to be a half-demon.” Hige says.
 
“Me neither.” Blue says.
 
“But, why?!”
 
“We're just happy being wolves.”
 
“And I think that we both want to settle down. Maybe even start a family. Kiba and Tsume are the big adventure wolves. I want to be able to just stop running and start living. If I become a half-demon, then I'll be running until there are no more Hunters. I can't do that. You guys go ahead. Have fun. Blue and I will live in the town. It seams like a perfect place for raising a pup or two. Or three. Or five.” Hige says with a small smirk.
 
Suddenly, Toboe begins to stir. “Is anyone there?” She asks drowsily.
 
“Toboe!!!!”
 
TBC…
 
S.A.: I finished this chapter at 2:08 AM July 4, 2005. So, technically, yesterday was my birthday!! Yay!! Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday, dear Silent Angel, happy birthday to me!! Okay, I'm done now. The next chapter is probably gonna be the… second to last chapter. Oh, and about the demon blood stuff, I haven't the slightest if it's true or not. DON'T FLAME FOR IGNORANCE!!!!!!!!!!! Review please!