Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ Little Secrets ❯ Mates ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Little Secrets
 
Disclaimer: See Chap 1
 
Chapter: 11
 
Chapter Title: Mates
 
Chapter POV: Toboe
 
S.A.: Here we go!!
 
 
“So, I'm a half-demon and you want me to give some of my blood to Tsume and Kiba so that they're half-demons, too?” I ask after Flame explained everything that happened while I was asleep. I was sad about Blue and Hige's decision, but I knew that I couldn't change their minds. Flame nods. “Okay.”
 
“Also, before you give your blood, you might want to talk to Tsume about becoming mates.” Flame says casually.
 
“Y-y-you mean like getting married?!?!” I say.
 
“Yes. My love interests don't rest on Tsume, but once he's a half-demon, the only way to stop the other demons in the world is going to be if he has a bite mark.” I nod and walk over to Tsume.
 
“We need to talk.” Tsume gets up and fallows me to a place beside the river/lake/body of water. I explain about mates and bites and ask him what he thinks.
 
“…I think that if you want, we should go ahead.” I stare at him. “I know that we just got together but… I love you. And if that's a way that we can always be together, I say go for it.” I smile and kiss him.
 
“You're right. First, though, you need to get the blood.” Tsume nods and gets up.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
We are in the same spot where we decided to become mates. The only difference is that now, he's a half-demon, just like me. “You ready?” I ask, moving his shirt just barley. He nods and I move my teeth over to the place where his neck meets his shoulder. I bite down and he immediately hisses in pain. I lick the blood away and chuckle. “Don't be such a wimp.”
 
“Shut up. I'm not used to these heightened senses.” He leans over and bites me. I, however, have complete control of my senses, so I concentrated on hearing, instead of feeling, so it didn't hurt as much. He licks away the blood. “I love you, Toboe.”
 
“I love you, too, Tsume. And now we'll be together forever.”
 
TBC…
 
Short, stupid, corny, OOC, unrealistic and fairy-tail-ish. And I threw it together it ten minutes. Next chapter isn't really a chapter. It was supposed to be the ending of this chap, but I didn't want to change POVs. The. Next. Chap. Will. Be. Short. It's just a small glance into the future… Dose anyone else notice that I can never seem to keep someone in character and I a generally corny person? Review please!!
 
Note: KibaCheza fans stop reading now! Cheza didn't have a big part in the story and that will not change just because it's the future. In fact, in the future, she's dead. Sorry, but she wasn't a demon or half-demon. Plus, flowers have short lives (it said so in the anime).